• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Birthday enablers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayeme

"There's no substitute for glitter!&q
Reaction score
Tons of places offer discounts or bonus gifts for birthdays. I thought it would be useful for people having a birthday if we could collect all of these in one place! Thus enabling us to spend all our hard-earned birthday cash on makeup :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Here's what I know so far:

Sephora: Bonus gift of MUFE lipstick and mascara minis - no purchase necessary in-store, and I don't think there's a minimum online

Ulta: Full size CK One mascara for free *in-store only* and 2x the points on your birthday month

Urban Decay: Free full size 24/7 Eye pencil - no minimum purchase

Smashbox: Free full size mascara w/ $35 minimum purchase

Tarte: 20% off + a bonus gift - I don't know what it is, though, my birthday is in six days and my profile is set up but I still haven't gotten anything from them.

What else is out there?

I think at Benefit Brow Bar you get a free wax on your birthday! It may be participating locations only but I was able to schedule one in at my local Macy's with an appointment in advance.

For those in the Bay Area of California, I think you can get 1 free nail polish from Peninsula Beauty during your birthday month for singing up for a card. 

My favorite non-beauty Birthday pirk is Benihana free $30 entree with a paid adult entree. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The Body Shop gives you a $10 credit on your birthday month if you're a love your body insider. 

Quote: Originally Posted by teenyfish /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  The Body Shop gives you a $10 credit on your birthday month if you're a love your body insider. 
...and if you aren't your birthday month should be when you sign up!  The credit will cover the fee :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

How in the world do you sign up for the UD? My birthday was in January, and I specifically looked everywhere I could figure out to look on their site and never managed to find it. I'm *still* bummed about that. Serious eyeliner pencil freak over here! Also: Kiehl's. Free lip balm!

Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How in the world do you sign up for the UD? My birthday was in January, and I specifically looked everywhere I could figure out to look on their site and never managed to find it. I'm *still* bummed about that. Serious eyeliner pencil freak over here!

Also: Kiehl's. Free lip balm!

http://www.urbandecay.com/udemail

You have add your birthday when you sign up for their emails.  Its not easy to find on their website, kind of like they're hiding it.

Quote: Originally Posted by Antidentite /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You have add your birthday when you sign up for their emails.  Its not easy to find on their website, kind of like they're hiding it.
So frustrating.  I signed up on the mailing list about a year and a half ago, and either that wasn't an option when I signed up or you can't add it after the fact.  I always put my birthday down when signing up for anything on the off chance they send birthday goodies or discounts, so I didn't just skip over it!  I've sent email to CS to see if that can be updated.

So frustrating.  I signed up on the mailing list about a year and a half ago, and either that wasn't an option when I signed up or you can't add it after the fact.  I always put my birthday down when signing up for anything on the off chance they send birthday goodies or discounts, so I didn't just skip over it!  I've sent email to CS to see if that can be updated.
I had to cal them earlier bc there is no where to update that info and the rep didn't even know how. She gave me a code. I'm pretty sure if it was part of the sign up process I added it.

Here are a few more. I'm not sure which are unique codes or not so I didn't post the codes. benefit: Happy Birthday, Gorgeous! Just for you… Get a FREE deluxe sample of sugarbomb face powder and a FREE deluxe sample of "that gal" with your order!* NYX: $5 off your next order SALLY BEAUTY: $10 off purchase of $20 in store or online PACIFICA: . $10 off $25 purchase

I just found some food ones searching the internet, so if anyone is interested: Bruegger's Bagels will email you a coupon for 1 free bagel w/cream cheese with the purchase of a beverage Denny's will give you a free grand slam on your actual birthday if you show ID IHOP will email you a coupon for a free Rooty Tooty Fresh N Fruity meal Great American Cookies will email you a coupon for a free slice of cookie cake with the purchase of a regular soda And you can get buy one get one free coupons (not quite as exciting) for pretzels from Auntie Anne's and blizzards from Dairy Queen

Today I received Yes to carrots - $5 off you purchase CVS - $3 off Boscia - $10 off $40 Torrid $10 in store or online

Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How in the world do you sign up for the UD? My birthday was in January, and I specifically looked everywhere I could figure out to look on their site and never managed to find it. I'm *still* bummed about that. Serious eyeliner pencil freak over here!

I had my birthday saved on my profile but I didn't get anything for my birthday from UD and I was really looking forward to that free eye liner.

Quick update after my birthday: Despite what it says on their website, Tarte is just 20% off, no bonus gift. I've got a couple other food ones, though - free entree with the purchase of a drink at Moe's Southwest Grill (email), and free regular sub at Firehouse Subs on your birthday (show ID).

Has anyone succeeded with the UD eyeliner gift? My birthday's coming up in a few weeks so I wanted to see if I could figure it out. I'm signed up for emails, hopefully they send a code or something.

Love this! Of course my birthday isn't for 7 months, but I'm already planning. Thanks for all the awesome info!

Got my brows done at Benefit for my birthday, gratis! Great perk. I'll be going back, she did a great job. Although my husband says I have witch (b i t c h)brows, LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

how do you get the kiehl's lip balm? code or in store or..?

Latest posts

Back