Sample Society May 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler #1 is up! all Sample Society members will receive a...

Juice Beauty CC Cream in their May boxes!

10151384_678189808883296_1965558187503606680_n.png

Quote: Originally Posted by Kimsuebob /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is it that time already?!?!
I guess so! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I think they release spoilers mid-month for the following month's box because they ship boxes super early.

Quote: Originally Posted by Kimsuebob /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I like that they ship early. It spreads the subscription box deliveries out all month.
I agree! I get my Sample Society first, and then my Birchbox usually comes a day or two after and then the rest follow suit. It's nice to have a box to tide me over until the rest show up!

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Spoiler #1 is up! all Sample Society members will receive a...

Juice Beauty CC Cream in their May boxes!

10151384_678189808883296_1965558187503606680_n.png

Well, that settles it. I'm keeping my money this month.

That stuff smells awful and doesn't do anything...

Quote: Originally Posted by LadyManah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Well, that settles it. I'm keeping my money this month.

That stuff smells awful and doesn't do anything...
There's always one items or so in the boxes that I'm not to thrilled about. I really don't like Juice Beauty in general and I think they've made their rounds in sample boxes for too long now, but I'll still get a box this month and see what else is coming! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh man, I think I've received the Juice Beauty cream 3 or 4 times in different boxes and GWPs at this point. Very disappointing. I like exfoliating items though, so fingers crossed that one is a win.

The flash facial is one of Gwyneth Paltrow's favorite products and it retails for $95 an ounce so I'm thinking this is going to be a good box. Or one of the smallest samples ever lol.

Unfortunately My fiance and I found out we have to be out of our apartment much sooner than we anticipated, so I had to cancel most of my subs to save up some money and sample society was one of them. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I am pretty excited to see what everyone gets, though!

Ugh I hate that Juice Beauty cc cream. It's too dark for me plus it's oily and has a strong smell. I'm interested in the other product though.

Man that exfoliating treatment is expensive!! I'm excited to try it! I was really excited about the Butter London last month, but I got it in the pink shade, which I just don't think would flatter my pale skin with pink undertones :/ so I'm excited that this product will work for everyone!

I got Kit D -- how do we figure out what's in it? This is my first Sample Society box!

Latest posts

Back