JenniferV

GLOSSYBOX + Bergdorf Goodman May 2014 **Spoilers**

From My Subscription Addiction today...

It also says to use the code BONUS to get a free...

Beauty Blender for new subs!

From Left to Right: 1. Revive product though not sure which one… possibly the eye serum. 2. Atelier Cologne Rose Anonyme 3. Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Primer 4. Caviar CC Cream for Hair 10-in-1 Complete Correction 5. Lancer product- maybe the serum (there are actually two serums- lift serum and fade serum) Picture blown up: http://imgur.com/a/tifCA

• Like 1

Yes! I'm going to resub to get this box! Does anyone know when the cut off sign up date is to get the May box?

I'm excited for this box, although I'm kinda disappointed there isnt much makeup... hoping for a combo that doesn't have so much skincare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deareux View Post

Yes! I'm going to resub to get this box! Does anyone know when the cut off sign up date is to get the May box?

usually in the middle of may...... they don't even ship until the middle of the month at the earliest. I'm waiting for them to sell out of April so I can take advantage of the beauty blender offer :9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post

usually in the middle of may...... they don't even ship until the middle of the month at the earliest. I'm waiting for them to sell out of April so I can take advantage of the beauty blender offer :9

Awesome! Thanks for the info! I'm waiting to get the promo offer too.

Yeah, I think I'm going to have to resub for this one when the April boxes finally sell out. :P

I signed up yesterday. I know that I'll get April's box but I wanted that beauty blender! I wasn't sure when the code for it expired.

Somewhat of a newbie here... When they do a collab box like this, is there typically only the one variation as shown in the picture, or are there usually product variations anyways?

From what I remember with the Byrdie collaboration in the fall, all the items were the same for everyone. But that is the only Glossybox collaboration I have gotten. I don't know about the Man Repeller box, etc.

Edit: I just looked at old photos of the Byrdie box and forgot the RENU product did vary. I got the exfoliant, other got masks, etc.

From what I remember with the Byrdie collaboration in the fall, all the items were the same for everyone. But that is the only Glossybox collaboration I have gotten. I don't know about the Man Repeller box, etc. Edit: I just looked at old photos of the Byrdie box and forgot the RENU product did vary. I got the exfoliant, other got masks, etc.
Thanks! Not that it really matters to me... Lol. I was just curious.
  • Like 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelatrupo View Post

Hi.  This is my first time posting after lurking for a long time..

I found this article while snooping for info about the April box.

http://www.cosmoprofnorthamerica.com/resources/pdf/news_buzz/2014/article-1.pdf

Thanks for all the great info!

Angie

Thanks for that!  Welcome to MUT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelatrupo View Post

Hi.  This is my first time posting after lurking for a long time..

I found this article while snooping for info about the April box.

http://www.cosmoprofnorthamerica.com/resources/pdf/news_buzz/2014/article-1.pdf

Thanks for all the great info!

Angie

OOooh. Thank you. I hope they have something from Hourglass like the article said. I love that brand.