GLOSSYBOX + Bergdorf Goodman May 2014 **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From My Subscription Addiction today...

It also says to use the code BONUS to get a free...

Beauty Blender for new subs!

Was this in an email? I saw the post on My Subscription Addiction, but I couldn't find it anywhere on the Glossybox site and I didn't receive an email about it.

Ah yes! >3 I'm getting it for the beauty blender... I was thinking about picking one up through the BB store anyway, and I was sad I missed the Jan box because it was sold out. Totally pumped.

From Left to Right: 1. Revive product though not sure which one… possibly the eye serum. 2. Atelier Cologne Rose Anonyme 3. Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Primer 4. Caviar CC Cream for Hair 10-in-1 Complete Correction 5. Lancer product- maybe the serum (there are actually two serums- lift serum and fade serum) Picture blown up: http://imgur.com/a/tifCA

Yes! I'm going to resub to get this box! Does anyone know when the cut off sign up date is to get the May box?

I'm excited for this box, although I'm kinda disappointed there isnt much makeup... hoping for a combo that doesn't have so much skincare

Quote: Originally Posted by Deareux /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yes! I'm going to resub to get this box! Does anyone know when the cut off sign up date is to get the May box?
usually in the middle of may...... they don't even ship until the middle of the month at the earliest. I'm waiting for them to sell out of April so I can take advantage of the beauty blender offer :9

Quote: Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  usually in the middle of may...... they don't even ship until the middle of the month at the earliest. I'm waiting for them to sell out of April so I can take advantage of the beauty blender offer :9
Awesome! Thanks for the info! I'm waiting to get the promo offer too.

Yeah, I think I'm going to have to resub for this one when the April boxes finally sell out. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I signed up yesterday. I know that I'll get April's box but I wanted that beauty blender! I wasn't sure when the code for it expired.

Somewhat of a newbie here... When they do a collab box like this, is there typically only the one variation as shown in the picture, or are there usually product variations anyways?

From what I remember with the Byrdie collaboration in the fall, all the items were the same for everyone. But that is the only Glossybox collaboration I have gotten. I don't know about the Man Repeller box, etc.

Edit: I just looked at old photos of the Byrdie box and forgot the RENU product did vary. I got the exfoliant, other got masks, etc.

From what I remember with the Byrdie collaboration in the fall, all the items were the same for everyone. But that is the only Glossybox collaboration I have gotten. I don't know about the Man Repeller box, etc. Edit: I just looked at old photos of the Byrdie box and forgot the RENU product did vary. I got the exfoliant, other got masks, etc.
Thanks! Not that it really matters to me... Lol. I was just curious.

Latest posts

Back