April 19, 2014: What's your favorite makeup brand?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by erismetros /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Mine is Urban Decay. My fav. thing is the new Electric Pallet! 
mine too

Urban Decay. I know it sometimes gets a lot of hate but I've liked the majority of their products I've tried, and their shadow and liners just stay put the best for me.

I'm going to go with IT Cosmetics at the moment.. love their bye bye redness, concealer, and cc cream!

I love Benefit! Such great products and reasonably priced.

*Edited to remove vlog link, please no personal vlog links. -KellyKaye*

Last edited by a moderator:
I have many diff favorites for different things.  For eyeshadows, I love Too Faced.  For a BB cream, I love Tarte's bronzing BB cream.  However, for mascara, I have a new fav.  I was invited to 3 of these 3d Fiber Mascara online parties & finally purchased it.  Well needless to say, it's AMAZING!  It's a 3 step process that is better than false lashes. 

I blogged and show my before/after pics here.

*Edited to remove blog link, please no personal blog links. -KellyKaye*

Last edited by a moderator:
like @@shopgirlerica, different brands for different things

for my "foundation", I love Jouer's tint

eyeshadows -  vary - I have no real favorite

eyeliner - jesses girl liquid eyeliner

lips - vary - I have so many....

mascara - clinique extreme

blush - vary - see lips and shadows.

I really do not have many favorites

Yep, mine is Urban Decay too. It's a little pricey, but so worth it. I pretty much fall in love with everything they come out with. 

I do really like Tarte & Too Faced as well!

I really couldn't pick just one! I guess I've never disliked anything I've tried from Tarte or TheBalm. But I also don't use their face products - a little weirdly, I use almost exclusively drugstore face products because I'm afraid of falling in love with something pricey! If I have to replace something on a regular basis, I don't want it to cost $50! I know a lot of people are the opposite, and foundation/concealer/powder are the things they never go drugstore on, but, well, not me. So I'll say Tarte or TheBalm are my favorite over all brands for everything *but* those face products, and for those face products, I like Covergirl foundations, Essence face powder (It's all about Matt! not the regular compact powder), and so far still looking for that HG concealer...

Latest posts

Back