Allure Summer Beauty Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The Allure Summer Beauty Box is coming soon! Keep in mind that these boxes QUICKLY sell out, typically within 10 minutes. This box will be $44.95 plus applicable tax and shipping and is about $5 more than the fall box. Rumors have it that it will go on sale on April 29, 2014 and once I have more info I'll update this blog post.

This box appears to be more of a haircare box as many of the items are haircare products.

1. ALOXXI Flexible Hairspray
  2. BIG SEXY HAIR Get Layered Flash Dry Thickening Hairspray
  3. BURT'S BEES Even-Tone Moisturizing Cream
  4. CARGO COSMETICS Essential Lip Gloss
  5. CETAPHIL® Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths
  6. DEVELOPLUS Anti-Aging Hair Treatment System
  7. DOVE® Purely Pampering Body Wash
  8. FLOWER Nail'd It Nail Lacquer
  9. GK HAIR ThermalStyleHer™
  10. IT COSMETICS Your Skin But Better® CC+™ Cream with SPF 50+
  11. NEUTROGENA MoistureSmooth Color Stick
  12. NEUTROGENA Ultra Sheer Face + Body Stick Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70
  13. NOT YOUR MOTHER’S Intensive Hair Unit Renewal Treatment
  14. ONE ’N ONLY Argan Oil Cream-to-Serum Styler
  15. OSCAR BLANDI Pronto Dry Heat Protect Spray
  16. PUREOLOGY Fresh Approach Dry Condition
  17. REDKEN Mess Around 10 Disrupting Cream-Paste
  18. REMBRANDT® Deeply White® Toothpaste
  19. RIMMEL LONDON Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara
  20. RUSK Freezing Spray
  21. SALLY HANSEN® Triple Shine™ Nail Color
  22. SALLY HANSEN® Triple Shine™ Top Coat
  23. Softsoap Sea Kissed Exfoliating Body Wash
  24. TANTOWEL Classic Self-Tan Towelettes
  25. TARTE lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara
Edit: Apparently there will be three Allure Beauty Boxes this year. Some Allure Beauty members recieved notification to pre-order all three boxes for $199.95 which included shipping and handling.

I can't believe it, but I think this one is a pass for me. I am still trying to get through the hair products from the other 3 Allure boxes I bought...I don't think I could ever do it with this one!

Hair and nails again, I think it's a cheaper way to bulk up the content. However, I am interested in the IT CC.

I'm passing on this one, as well. I got one of these boxes last year, and while there was a ton of stuff in it, I didn't really use much of it. Nothing in this version really calls out to me except the nail polish, and I already have the ones I saw in a spoiler picture on another site. LoL

I am torn, I love the Rembrant toothpaste, really interested in the it cosmetics CC cream, the Oscar Blandi and Pureology....

but on the other hand I have a lot of stuff from getting these boxes for a few years.

I actually found MUT through searching for info about these boxes, so it has a special place in my heart.

Ahh, I'm going to have to pass on this one...I want it, but I still haven't touched half of the hair products from the FALL box, my hair stash is ridiculous!

Aw, man!  I was going to get this box, but I'm so not interested in about 90% of it.  

My new plan - I'm going to buy myself the Neutrogena Sunscreen Stick and possibly a Sally Hansen nail polish in whatever color I want  :lol:   and save myself about $40.

Last edited by a moderator:
I *want* to get a big box of goodies, but... All of those hold and heat-protection products? Count me out. I'm actually bummed about this.

This is such a great deal! The products look amazing, and I really wish I needed at least a few of them to justify getting this box. Alas, I am on a total product overload, and I know that I really shouldn't be buying more stuff. Look forward to seeing everyone's unboxings :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

YAY, so excited!  Roll me around in a pile-o-hair products, I love them all!  I was going to decide between the Sephora Summer Stash and this and I know I would get more use out of this so I'm going to go for it.

YAY, so excited!  Roll me around in a pile-o-hair products, I love them all!  I was going to decide between the Sephora Summer Stash and this and I know I would get more use out of this so I'm going to go for it.
Me Too!!!! I have passed on the last two ABB's but this one is mine, all mine (picture me devilishly rubbing my hands together). Now I just have to remember to be at my computer at 12:01 on Monday.

I'm torn on this one.  I don't use hair spray at all really so 3 hairsprays in this box is killing me!  I am interested in the argan oil hair product, nail polish, lip gloss, and the Tarte mascara is already one of my faves.  I could use things like the makeup removers (love those for camping), the sun block, and the CC cream sounds really interesting.  I tried the tan towels last year and they worked alright, nothing fantastic but not bad either.  I'm going to have to think about this one!

Ohhh, I am toooorn on this. Like @ mentioned, I don't really do hair spray much nor am I tan Towels girl, but I kinda want every thing else! Maybe I could trade away at least the tan towels!

I also always miss out on these and I would love to just score to be like HA SUCK IT INTERWEBS

Ohhh, I am toooorn on this. Like @ mentioned, I don't really do hair spray much nor am I tan Towels girl, but I kinda want every thing else! Maybe I could trade away at least the tan towels!

I also always miss out on these and I would love to just score to be like HA SUCK IT INTERWEBS
Ha ha, that last sentence cracked me up!  I've gotten two of them now and the first one was completely dumb luck.  I was on a blog and saw something about how it went on sale in 10 minutes,, so I went on the site and wound up being in the first 50 orders.  The second time kind of the same thing - just happened to be online when it went on sale.  So maybe this time my luck will change anyway and who knows if I'll even get one, but I do think I'll try for it.  Everything except for the hair spray, tan towels, and face cream (I never have good luck with Burt's Bees face products!) appeals to me, so it's worth a shot.

I have decided that if I am near a computer when the box goes on sale I will try to get one, but if I am not or the box is sold out no big deal.

First time I could not get a box   last time it went on sale I got on the site and ordered 2  with actually no problem.   I will try again to get a box this time, If I cant get it no big deal .. I aint going to go nuts,   I think I  just got lucky last time. 

I don't use hair spray often and still have some from my last Fall box, but at just $2ish per product I think I will try to pick one up. I will be on a field trip with my daughter that morning so we;ll see how it works out on my cell phone...

Got the email for the box!  Same fine print as the last few, that contents and nail lacquer shades may vary.  I hope they do, since I'm not too keen on those blues.

I don't think I will be buying this box. I have been wanting to get one for awhile but I am not interested in all of the hair products. Good luck to all those who want one!

I think I tend to spend less on hair products and more on cosmetics and skincare because hair stuff isn't as "fun" so this is a great box for me! I'm excited to try some new stuff out on my hair. Also the tarte mascara is awesome so I'm thrilled that it's included!

Latest posts

Back