Les Merveilleuses LADURÉE Cosmetic's - Collector's

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luxx22

♥ ☼ ♥ ☼ ♥
Reaction score
Has anyone have, seen or heard of Laudree's new cosmetic line?? Its too die for, I'm officially in love, and I really want to collect the whole line, but its pretty expensive. I've already purchased the Laudree Eyeshadow palette for 103$ USD, and want to keep buying. These products are only sold in Paris France and Japan, I had to search high and low for a seller . Would you/are you collecting Laudree's cosmetics line?? The Blush's sell for 100$, the lip pencil's sell for 50$, the eyeshadow palettes sell for 100$ and the one of the most expensive products they have is the Face color Rose Laudree which retails for 179$ USD

Les-Merveilleuses-de-Laduree-Spring-2014-Makeup-93.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
*ogles* That's the prettiest packaging I've ever seen. I waaaant it. But I don't think anything can convince to spend that kind of money. Le sigh. Maybe some day they'll come to the U.S.

Where did you find to purchase from this brand?

If you feel like tormenting yourself, you can peruse the brand on Sephora France and boggle at the prices (convert them to USD to terrify yourself.) What's interesting, is their ratings aren't as great as I'd expect from such an expensive brand. Then again, they don't really seem to have that many. I hope their only appeal isn't just presentation (not that it isn't impressive).

If I'm ever in Paris, I'll have to hunt down a Sephora that stocks them and swatch it all. 

And LuxxyLuxx. you definitely have to update us when your palette comes in! (´ ▽`).

Yes! I haven't seen many reviews on them, so I've always been curious to know if they're "worth it." For now, my substitute is Paul & Joe. Adorable packaging, cheaper price point (but still "cheap" bahah) and pretty good quality.

If you feel like tormenting yourself, you can peruse the brand on Sephora France and boggle at the prices (convert them to USD to terrify yourself.) What's interesting, is their ratings aren't as great as I'd expect from such an expensive brand. Then again, they don't really seem to have that many. I hope their only appeal isn't just presentation (not that it isn't impressive).

If I'm ever in Paris, I'll have to hunt down a Sephora that stocks them and swatch it all. 

And LuxxyLuxx. you definitely have to update us when your palette comes in! (´ ▽`).
I will definately update once I receive it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back