hitchcockblonde

How do I jump to the last page on the mobile version?

Hi all,

I'm having some trouble navigating the new mobile version (I use MUT almost exclusively on my phone).

First question:  How do I jump to the last page of a thread on the mobile version?  For example, if I go to the Memebox thread, it starts me at page 1, and I have to get to like page 245 to get to the new posts....the old version had an option to skip to the last page, but this version seems to only let me go page by page. 

Help?  lol

Thanks!

In the mobile version you should see an arrow which will take you to the last page. At this time this is the only option to skip to the last page in the mobile version.

Edited by zadidoll

In the mobile version you should see an arrow which will take you to the last page. At this time this is the only option to skip to the last page in the mobile version.

mut mobile.jpg

It doesn't work when I use the mobile version on my laptop, and the arrow doesn't exist on my phone. What I have figured out: Note how many pages there are in a thread. Click the link to the page. Click the Next button once on the topic page. Go to the address bar and change the page number to however many pages are in the thread.

• Like 1

It doesn't work when I use the mobile version on my laptop, and the arrow doesn't exist on my phone. What I have figured out: Note how many pages there are in a thread. Click the link to the page. Click the Next button once on the topic page. Go to the address bar and change the page number to however many pages are in the thread.

perfect! the arrow isn't working for me either but changing the url is a nice fix for the time being.

Oh wow, that's a pain. @@Director, @@Reija - can the tech team look into this as well please?

My iPad also doesn't have it.. I can switch to the non mobile and then I can jump to the last. Man, I have things to talk about and I can't! :(

Oh, wait, I partially take back what I said about my phone. The arrow *is* there after all. It still doesn't work.

Were working on finding a new mobile version that will support that. Sorry.

I can't wait for that feature to be implemented. It's probably what I miss most about the old one.

I can't wait for that feature to be implemented. It's probably what I miss most about the old one.

If you just click into the topic(thread), it takes you to the latest post. @skylite  @@hitchcockblonde

@@hitchcockblonde @@skylite When I click on the blue star on the left side of the screen on mobile, it takes me to the last post at the end of the thread (so then I have to scroll/page back to figure out where I left off, but if you're just trying to get to the end, that should do the trick).  When I click on the title of a thread, it still takes me to the first post.  There still isn't a way on mobile to get to wherever I left off, which sucks on the fast-moving threads like Birchbox and ipsy, but it sounds like it's on the way with the rest of the features we miss about mobile, like easy photo uploading!

• Like 1

@@meaganola @@skylite @@hitchcockblonde when I'm on mobile(iphone 5), I am in a forum looking at all the topics(threads) and I click on a topic title, it takes me to the latest post. I might wanna add that I am logged out.

@@meaganola, this is correct, currently, there is no way to go to where you left off.

Thanks everyone...it turns out that it does let me into the last post if I click on the very corner, like @@meaganola said - but if I click on the title it takes me to the beginning. Weird.