Tendergloss swatches!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As I want to build my tendergloss collection (yeah, like I NEED more lippies), I would love to see swathes of your Starlooks Tendergloss with name

I just have Honey (formally known as African Sunset) and Puzzy...

I have to run to work now, but I will post my 2 tendergloss swatches once I get back home tonight if someone else hasn't done so.

I have two tenderglosses Basic and Puzzy. Here are swatches of both. They look pretty on the skin, but both are completely invisible on my lips. I think I should try one of the darker shades, since both of these are super light.

You should definitely still swatch Puzzy because my swatches are awful LOL If your lips aren't splotchy/multicolored dark patches of pigmentation like mine, Basic is a really pretty color that you should check out :)

basicpuzzy1.jpg

basicpuzzy2.jpg

Ooh I love Tenderglosses! I only own Polish, but I really want African Sunset/Honey. Looking forward to the swatches! (And as soon as I figure out how to post photos I'll do mine!)

So, here are my two colors

puzzy, which is a sheer, sheer, sheer "I don't even want to give it a color" pink

honey (formally known as African Sunset), which is just a beautiful berry-mauve shimmer

tendergloss.3.jpg

tendergloss1.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

These are swatches of Angel. It's a very pretty glittery pink color. I wear it a lot!

IMG_0806 - Version 2.JPG

This is my all time very favorite lip color ever to roam this beautiful earth.  This is the Starlooks Babe Tendergloss.  It's my favorite & I wear it almost every day.  In fact, this is an older picture of me wearing it because I'm on my way to Washington DC right now & it's packed in my suitcase.  Heaven forbid I leave the house without it.  I need to order me another one. . . mine is running low.   :wub:

IMG_0806 - Version 2.JPG

This is my all time very favorite lip color ever to roam this beautiful earth.  This is the Starlooks Babe Tendergloss.  It's my favorite & I wear it almost every day.  In fact, this is an older picture of me wearing it because I'm on my way to Washington DC right now & it's packed in my suitcase.  Heaven forbid I leave the house without it.  I need to order me another one. . . mine is running low.   :wub:
that is a great color!  I will have to get that with my next loyalty reward!

I own most of the same colors as you guys but also Pooh Bear which is a more orange/coral color. It is great for summer.

I will post a swatch of it tonight for anyone interested

So below is pics of Pooh Bear tendergloss..I do apologize for my chapped lips :)

I have no liner with the tendergloss so you could see the color by itself. I did buy the lip liner Tipsy (which makes it more coral) and Risque (which makes it more orange).

photo 2.JPG

photo 1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
just to add these here, even though I put them in the July 2014 thread, Starlooks did send me swatches of Babe & Darlin' as well. So this is interesting to compare these swatches with the ones that and @trekkersangel posted

babe:

babe.png

darlin' :

darlin.png

Latest posts

Back