SquareHue: May 2014 SPOILERS

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JC327

Jay
Reaction score
The Rio collection will be shipping soon! I am hoping for some pretty colors for May.

I'm ready for this month to ship! What colors do you think we'll see? I would be happy with a bright green (not lime!), orange, or teal! I could also see them sending out a yellow/gold. There's a hint of cobalt in the preview too which would be fun!

This is my first month subbing. Do they post color spoilers before the boxes go out?
This is my third month so not too sure but i think the only hints are the colors in the pic announcing the collection.

This is my third month so not too sure but i think the only hints are the colors in the pic announcing the collection.
I've subscribed from the beginning, and that first box has been the only one where we have had a flat-out spoiler. The only hints are the announcement pictures. We have been known to spend weeks picking them apart trying to figure out what's on the way!

After trying to figure out how to get a picture uploaded. I've given up. But I got an email today from Square Hue to resub. It has a hint with a pink polish in it. But I don't know if it is just a in general hint. You know the buy your Mom a sub this month hint. Or if it is a hint to this month's box. I don't really see a pale pink as a Rio type polish. But I didn't think that any of the Opi Brazil collection fit either.

After trying to figure out how to get a picture uploaded. I've given up. But I got an email today from Square Hue to resub. It has a hint with a pink polish in it. But I don't know if it is just a in general hint. You know the buy your Mom a sub this month hint. Or if it is a hint to this month's box. I don't really see a pale pink as a Rio type polish. But I didn't think that any of the Opi Brazil collection fit either.
I got the impression that the email was just using a pink theme for Mother's Day and telling people their Mom would love a subscription rather than being a spoiler picture for this month.

It might just be my monitor, but that pink doesn't look like one we've received before, and I can see them sneaking it into this collection as a Mother's Day carnation pink to go with the ever-so-slightly pink cheeks of the model in the sneak peek artwork.  Ooh, I just found a list of Rio neighborhoods! 

http://www.rio.com/places-types/neighborhoods

I'm hoping for something Lagoa.  That's Portugese for lake, pond, or lagoon, which would almost definitely mean a gorgeous blue.

I have a feeling it will be the yellow, blue and green.

brazil-world-cup-home-kit-2014.jpg

I got the impression that the email was just using a pink theme for Mother's Day and telling people their Mom would love a subscription rather than being a spoiler picture for this month.
Yeah, that was the same impression I got. That color just didn't seem very Rio to me.

It might just be my monitor, but that pink doesn't look like one we've received before, and I can see them sneaking it into this collection as a Mother's Day carnation pink to go with the ever-so-slightly pink cheeks of the model in the sneak peek artwork.  Ooh, I just found a list of Rio neighborhoods! 

http://www.rio.com/places-types/neighborhoods

I'm hoping for something Lagoa.  That's Portugese for lake, pond, or lagoon, which would almost definitely mean a gorgeous blue.
I could definitely go for Lagoa.

I decided to skip this month; the colors in the preview are mostly too yellowish for me.  But of course I'm looking forward to seeing what everybody gets!  :)

I always get so excited when I get my tracking! I can't wait to see what colors they send this month. The preview picture had so many colors that I really don't know what to expect. It seems like there are several good options for Rio, including gorgeous blues for the beaches! 

Also...the preview for June is up online. It looks like several blues and a tan (which goes along with Option 3 in the vote choices) but I know that SquareHue can be unpredictable. I went ahead and suspended my account because I'm a little bit on polish overload but I'll be anxious to know what they send. 

I got an email on Tuesday saying that my package had shipped, however 2 days later, the tracking has yet to change from "accept or pickup" in Miami, FL.

I always get so excited when I get my tracking! I can't wait to see what colors they send this month. The preview picture had so many colors that I really don't know what to expect. It seems like there are several good options for Rio, including gorgeous blues for the beaches! 

Also...the preview for June is up online. It looks like several blues and a tan (which goes along with Option 3 in the vote choices) but I know that SquareHue can be unpredictable. I went ahead and suspended my account because I'm a little bit on polish overload but I'll be anxious to know what they send. 
Can you link to the preview? Not finding it.

I got an email on Tuesday saying that my package had shipped, however 2 days later, the tracking has yet to change from "accept or pickup" in Miami, FL.

Can you link to the preview? Not finding it.
I think that sometimes the shipping updates several things at once on a delay so even though it doesn't look like it's doing anything right now it really is moving. SquareHue has been pretty quick for me in the time that I've subscribed. 

The preview is on SquareHue's website. At the top of the page they have scrolling pictures. One is just a SquareHue ad and another is black and white moving images of Maui/Hawaii saying "Kowabunga! Catch the Wave". The final image is a preview for Maui/June 2014. Usually they have another image on instagram but it's not up yet. 

I think that sometimes the shipping updates several things at once on a delay so even though it doesn't look like it's doing anything right now it really is moving. SquareHue has been pretty quick for me in the time that I've subscribed. 

The preview is on SquareHue's website. At the top of the page they have scrolling pictures. One is just a SquareHue ad and another is black and white moving images of Maui/Hawaii saying "Kowabunga! Catch the Wave". The final image is a preview for Maui/June 2014. Usually they have another image on instagram but it's not up yet. 
Thanks!! That makes me feel better. And I totally missed the "Kowabunga!" stuff. I just glanced at the black and white and assumed it was still Rio and moved on to their social media pages.

Latest posts

Back