Lip Factory May 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kristine Walker

Her Nibs
Reaction score
 Any guesses about the May 2014 box? I could use a blonde/light brown brow kit or pencil. What are you hoping for?

Some people got their shipping notifications yesterday. Guess we'll be finding out soon!

Got mine!!

IMG_7448.jpg

I was hoping to get mine yesterday. Probably tomorrow though. Looks like a really good box though.

@@ChullBird It is sad that there isn't more buzz, I too thought this month was incredible! I only use instagram for photos, so that's why I don't post any here. My nail wrap variation is multiple shades of purple in a honeycomb design. Since I love purple and lavender polish, it was perfect for me. I will only use 2 wraps at a time for accent nails. Normally I despise blush, but I actually liked the coral MeMeMe one. It reminds me a bit of Nars orgasm, just a smidge less pink. There wasn't a dud in the box.

I'm still awaiting for my may box, to be fair most of the subbers in europe we have had so many public holidays that all our sub boxes have been held up it has been such a flat month ,mine is at the post office so hopefully i will receive mine this week, it doesnt help seeing so many boxes being posted with damaged goods this month, but i can't wait to see mine in the flesh so to speak, 

I cancelled this months, AWWW Im kicking myself in the butt, I really want that Medussa makeup!!

My eyeshadow came powdered into microscopic particles and the lipstick has weird boils on it (looks really icky, like some kind of growth). I am so gutted; there was powder everywhere and it got on my sheets as well. Have emailed them with photos; let's see what they say.

This month was not impressive to me. I don't care for blush or nail products. I canceled my sub due to them now offering past boxes for sale so I don't to pay every month. They are still one of my favorites but I have more makeup than I can use at the moment. I'm only keeping Ipsy and maybe Boxycharm as continuous subs.

I recently cancelled lip factory after their horrible all lip box (all mine were clear! CLEAR!!) but love the teez products. Anybody know where to purchase them in the US?

I really liked this month except for the nail wraps (I just don't use them).  I have been really impressed with this box and can't wait to see what we get in June!!

Back