favourite shampoo and conditioner

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use Nature's Gate Jojoba shampoo which is thick and hydrating. Good for color treated hair which tends to dry out. For conditioner I use Nexxus Keraphix creme reconstructor.

I am looking for a good shampoo and conditioner for bleached hair.

It is my first time blond so I am not really used to dealing with hair that is damaged. I have bought all the usual ones you can find in the supermarket but I don't mind having a little splurge.

Can anyone recommend anything?

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

No, I am looking for good shampoos and conditioners that aren't too pricey. Lol, but, I have never tried dying my hair. :)

I am constantly switching my shampoos and conditioners.  I hate it because I really just want to find something that works for my hair.  I sampled the PHD line from LivingProof last night though, and man, my hair is manageable and beautiful.  I was noticing that my scalp was unhappy again with the SLS in my Lush shampoo (I guess I'll reconstitute that as body wash..) but I love the PHD.  It's expensive, so I'm not super excited about that.. but I'm hoping I can cut down on the amount of times that I wash my hair if I use it!  Darn you scalp issues and amazingly unruly hair!

You can opt for a PH balanced shampoo and conditioner for healthy and shining hair.You should try taking Biotin,5000 micro grams  a day available in leading retail stores like walmart,amazon etc.It is not only great for growth of your hair but also makes your hair shinier.Also, you can go for Mane & Tail shampoo and conditioner which is good for the growth of hair.

I've been using Yes To Cucumbers for a couple of years now. I really like it. My allergist has been pushing me to go more fragrance free though to possible help with my allergies, so I'm trying Desert Essence Fragrance Free products, and I really like them too.

Eh, I'm kinda boring on this topic.

I just use the XL Pantene Pro-V for shampoo and conditioner from Costco. I've bounced around in the past with trying everything from Aussie to Herbal Essence and many others, but I couldn't get around the high price per little bottle offset for something I saw little improvement in if any at all.

I'm always open minded and willing to try out new stuff, that's if anyone absolutely swears by a product line and there's great reviews, otherwise I'm happy with not overpaying.  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm not brand loyal with shampoo and conditioner anymore, since my favorite got discontinued a few years ago - that was Pantene's Texturize (I think they have something similar, but the formula is entirely different). I think the only other shampoo/conditioner pair I've intentionally repurchased is John Frieda's Full Repair. More often, I use any volumizing shampoo I can find and then a serious deep conditioner (major color/highlight/heat damage here). L'Oreal's Total Repair 5 stuff is pretty awesome, too, actually.

I am in love with the Shea Moisture Thickening shampoo & conditioner. One of the first hair care products I've used that actual has made a difference on my stupid fine, limp, thin, useless hair! :laughing: I use the rest of the products in the Thickening line, as well, and I have been very satisfied.

I am in love with the Shea Moisture Thickening shampoo & conditioner. One of the first hair care products I've used that actual has made a difference on my stupid fine, limp, thin, useless hair! :laughing: I use the rest of the products in the Thickening line, as well, and I have been very satisfied.
I'm going to look into that, for sure!

Latest posts

Back