Memebox is now its own group!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
memebox_makeuptalkbanner1.png

Visit Memebox today!

Memebox now has its own forum! Since the mega thread about Memebox was getting so big, we decided to make it into it's own forum. :) Now let's talk more about Memeboxes!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I really want to tally up all my purchases with Memebox, but Im really scared.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice one. Just when I told myself, "no more buying Memeboxes for you," they decided to start the "you have as many memepoints as numbers of orders" promotion for this weekend.

I swear, someone working at Memebox must have an MBA in Business or have studied some kind of Purchasing Psychology-type field as they have so many tricks to keep us buying boxes, even after we have declared a 'No-Memebox Buy!'

So someone help me lol if I get a naked box do you get express shipping with it? I read somewhere you get express shipping with those boxes or I may be wrong!

So someone help me lol if I get a naked box do you get express shipping with it? I read somewhere you get express shipping with those boxes or I may be wrong!
I think the only one you get express shipping with is the $39 naked mother's day box

Ooh. I've been trying to resist subscribing but not sure if I can. These boxes sound so fabulous and reading these posts and seeing the pictures is not helping! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Ooh. I've been trying to resist subscribing but not sure if I can. These boxes sound so fabulous and reading these posts and seeing the pictures is not helping! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I feel like everyone needs to try at least one! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Some of the products are so interesting! 

Ooh. I've been trying to resist subscribing but not sure if I can. These boxes sound so fabulous and reading these posts and seeing the pictures is not helping! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Memebox is individual box-based but not subscription based so you can order just 1 at first to have a taste of it! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back