ramblingsofkai

Memebox Spoilers!

F/W Color Box Spoilers!!!  (Sorry for the crappy picture quality!)

attachicon.gifDSC02455.JPGattachicon.gifDSC02454.JPGattachicon.gifDSC02458.JPG D'oh I just realized that the super adorable fairy on top of the nail polish bottle is partially hidden in the picture!  LOL at the "POPO" lipstick...I lived in Germany for a while, and all I could think of when I saw this is that popo was slang for "butt"!

If I have time later, I'll add a swatch photo.  Not a bad box, even though I'm not as big of a fan of the makeup-centric Memeboxes.

IM IN LOVE WITH THAT BOXXXXXXXXX ! Thank you for the spoilers!

Edited by LuxxyLuxx

F/W Color Box Swatches

From left to right, Yadah Angel Lip Tint in Red Wine, Witch's Pouch POPO Lipstick in Burgundy Wine (not as orange IRL as it is in the photo), Witch's Pouch Love Me Blusher in Sexy Swan, DD'ell Illumination Eye Shadow in Shimmer Green, DD'ell Stay Forever Eyeliner in Twilight Purple and Garden Lightpost-96243-0-05574800-1408575053_thumb.jpg

I've swatched these pretty heavily, but they all have good buildable pigmentation.  The blush is gorgeous, with just the right amount of subtle shimmer, and I love the design of the compact. The color pan lifts up and there is a decent-sized blush brush underneath.

And here's a better picture of the super cute fairy polish and a swatch of the nail color! (Sorry, I couldn't get the photo to rotate!)

post-96243-0-96450500-1408575170_thumb.jpg

The color is so pretty and it does have a faint floral scent!

• Like 2

F/W Color Box Swatches

From left to right, Yadah Angel Lip Tint in Red Wine, Witch's Pouch POPO Lipstick in Burgundy Wine (not as orange IRL as it is in the photo), Witch's Pouch Love Me Blusher in Sexy Swan, DD'ell Illumination Eye Shadow in Shimmer Green, DD'ell Stay Forever Eyeliner in Twilight Purple and Garden Lightattachicon.gifDSC02462.JPG

I've swatched these pretty heavily, but they all have good buildable pigmentation.  The blush is gorgeous, with just the right amount of subtle shimmer, and I love the design of the compact. The color pan lifts up and there is a decent-sized blush brush underneath.

And here's a better picture of the super cute fairy polish and a swatch of the nail color! (Sorry, I couldn't get the photo to rotate!)

attachicon.gifDSC02461.JPG

The color is so pretty and it does have a faint floral scent!

What color of lipstick did you get? were they dark purple/burgundy from the selection?

I don't know if they look as fall-tastic as they looked on the card, but I'm still excited. Green eyeliner, come to me!

• Like 1

What color of lipstick did you get? were they dark purple/burgundy from the selection?

It was the burgundy one.  I kinda wish I had gotten the purple, though...that's my favorite color!

Really hoping for the orchid plum lipstick as I already have burgundy lipsticks-- love this box!! I am very very happy that I bought it :)

• Like 1

F/W Color Box Spoilers!!!  (Sorry for the crappy picture quality!)

attachicon.gifDSC02455.JPGattachicon.gifDSC02454.JPGattachicon.gifDSC02458.JPG D'oh I just realized that the super adorable fairy on top of the nail polish bottle is partially hidden in the picture!  LOL at the "POPO" lipstick...I lived in Germany for a while, and all I could think of when I saw this is that popo was slang for "butt"!

If I have time later, I'll add a swatch photo.  Not a bad box, even though I'm not as big of a fan of the makeup-centric Memeboxes.

OMG I AM SO GLAD I GOT THIS BOX!!  Want it NOW!!

that is fantastic - I will use all of the items.  I would rather have the darker shade of lipstick, but the lighter is fine too

• Like 2

Hand and Nail Care Spoilers!!!!

attachicon.gifDSC02457.JPGattachicon.gifDSC02452.JPGattachicon.gifDSC02453.JPG Happy to see another SharaShara item! Even happier to only get one actual nail polish...I was afraid we'd get a ton of them!

OMG, thank you! I can't wait to get mine! Now i kind of want a second one! Lol. :)

F/W Color is my first ever memebox. I bought it with that $15 code and signup points. I was kinda-not-quite-but-sorta worried it would be a dud because it took so long to sell out. I've noticed a lot of boxes sell out pretty quickly. Thanks for posting spoilers and swatches! I can't wait for mine to get here!

• Like 3

OMG gimme dat dark lipstick. *fingers crossed* I love deep red/purple lipstick. I'm obsessed. That box is so good.

I'm slightly disappointed I didn't get the hand/nail care. I'm also obsessed with hand lotions. (that why I bought the birthday box!!)

OMG, thank you! I can't wait to get mine! Now i kind of want a second one! Lol. :)

THANK YOU for these spoilers. I am getting this box tonight because it looks a lot more fun than I had thought it would. :)

• Like 1

The nail box looks a lot better than I thought. Love love love the fairy nail polish, reminds me of Anna Sui's perfumes.

I was thinking "perfume bottle" but could not place it, LOL. Thanks. 

• Like 1

I just came to gloat a little.

I picked up my F/W box today, and I got the wine colored lipstick. :):):):) So happy! Also, it's rose scented. 

• Like 4

I just came to gloat a little.

I picked up my F/W box today, and I got the wine colored lipstick. :):) :):) So happy! Also, it's rose scented. 

I've got the same color and I seriously love it! Just as the whole box, it's one of my favorites, I positively like all the products and colors  :)