ramblingsofkai

Memebox Spoilers!

so, the 12.00 difference is the missing memebrush in the card - they included a memebrush (which works great, btw) in the box, but it isn't in the card.

mystery solved!

• Like 1

hi starry101, the retail prices (memevalue) are on the card - and it is more than 44.00

perhaps they meant sale value from other sites, like RRS or something.  Memevalue is retail value.  Doesn't mean you can't find it cheaper elsewhere..  But they really did mess up on the value of the box - on the site they state it is a 91.00 box, but I totaled up 79, with their memecard.  

huh

I believe they took the prices direct from the retail company website, like Missha's own site. It would probably be even cheaper on testerKorea or RRS.

Edited by starry101

I believe they took the prices direct from the retail company website, like Missha's own site. It would probably be even cheaper on testerKorea or RRS.

The prices that Memebox has is the retail for USA - I looked at Missha's USA website for the few items they carried and it matched the price value that they had on the card.   Missha-K has them a little bit cheaper, but not by that much.   I finished my review and yes, TK & RRS have it cheaper, but then there is TK & RRS expensive shipping.  I found that these items sold at higher prices on ebay too.

I think Memebox, with the exception of the club clio item, got the prices correct for the USA market and even cheaper in some cases

my own humble opinion of course.  I just looked at both Missha USA, Missha Korea, testerkorea, RRS and ebay and decided that Memebox didn't overinflate on the missha products.

I wonder whoever put this list together realized that the memebrush wasn't included in the card?   That does put on another 12.00...

I missed that brush at first when I was totaling up the box too...

Edited by biancardi
  • Like 1

I also caved and got the flowers, just received my order. I ordered 4:

Ranunculus - $4 for $10 in product

Hydrangea - $22 for $55

Peony – $6 for $15

Dahlia - $8 for $20

And received:

Peripera Heart Glow Stick in Gold Aura (retail $10-16?)

Banila The Black Pullulans Treatment Ampule ($35-40?)

Lioele Dollish Ink Eyeliner ($8 on Beautique)

Babyface Mini Love Eyeshadow ($5.63 on Memebox)

Skin79 Super BB Whitening UV SPF 25 PA++ - travel size

Looking forward to trying the Ampule but that's about it. D'oh!!

Better Skin Box.

Secret Key Honey Bee's AC Control Foaming Cleanser - yes the pH level is 9.5 to 10.  I used this all last summer with no issues, no drying of skin, so I will use it again (yep, hypocrite..haha)

Holika Holika Aqua Fantasy Toner

Missha All Around Safe Block Aqua Sun Gel SPF 30/PA+++

Goodal Wash Up Keeping Youth Coconut Cream Pack - love these packs from Goodal - smells like coconuts and has little flakes of coconut in it too

Goodal Whitening Essence

This box was 40.00 but that essence is 45.00 - and I rarely see it go down in price...

post-103689-0-66047600-1433001285_thumb.pngpost-103689-0-32924400-1433001291_thumb.jpgpost-103689-0-18430200-1433001290_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I've looked @@LoveSkinCare and I cannot find it!   I only can find the green box (which I have), but you'd think people would have posted their IG's on those color boxes...

I've looked @@LoveSkinCare and I cannot find it! I only can find the green box (which I have), but you'd think people would have posted their IG's on those color boxes...

I have only seen the green one too. Maybe the Aquamarine is awful and no one wants to admit to buying it, LOL

I was thinking of getting it but wanted to see what else was in it first.

Can someone tell me what he SNP Birds next product is? I can't see the fine print on the box. I'm wondering if its the eye patches or the revital cream?

Can someone tell me what he SNP Birds next product is? I can't see the fine print on the box. I'm wondering if its the eye patches or the revital cream?

It's the cream

aquamarine box, posted by a member of fb group Memebox addicts

Thank you for posting!  I have 2 of those products so that helped me decide not go get it.

• Like 1

I apologize if everyone knows the contents already, but I hadn't seen it here and thought I'd share what I got today in my Tropical Smoothie box.

Botanic Farm Energy Sheet Mask

Goodal Photoshine Acaiberry Brightening Emulsion (super happy to add this to my Toner of same brand that came in my No Makeup Makeup Box

SNP Don't Worry Mango Sleeping Packs (4)

Skinfood Avocado Leave-in Hair Treatment (I tried it and LOVED it not greasy at all)

Skinfood Pineapple Morning Peeling Gel (for face)

I will use all of these and am so glad I bought it

• Like 1

I apologize if everyone knows the contents already, but I hadn't seen it here and thought I'd share what I got today in my Tropical Smoothie box.

Botanic Farm Energy Sheet Mask

Goodal Photoshine Acaiberry Brightening Emulsion (super happy to add this to my Toner of same brand that came in my No Makeup Makeup Box

SNP Don't Worry Mango Sleeping Packs (4)

Skinfood Avocado Leave-in Hair Treatment (I tried it and LOVED it not greasy at all)

Skinfood Pineapple Morning Peeling Gel (for face)

I will use all of these and am so glad I bought it

@ no one posted it yet, so thank you!  I got my box yesterday, but I was really tired and didn't open it until I went to bedpost-103689-0-05425000-1434016177_thumb.png

Also, here is the Intense Hydration Box

SNP AC Sys Hydra Essence - has a lovely light citrus scent to it.  ($20.00)

Holika Holika Aqua Ultra Moisture Cream  ($28.00)

Enprani Moist Foam Cleanser ($25.00)

Skinfood Rose Essence Lip Balm ($9.50) - the other choice was the avocado lip balm and I wished that I had gotten that one

Secret Key Starting Treatment Aura Mist  ($13.50)  For those who don't remember, last year, when Memebox did the Office Essentials Box, this was the spoiler and they forgot to put it in the box. It made for a lot of unhappy campers

My secret key did leak :(

post-103689-0-94718900-1434016422_thumb.png

post-103689-0-91851400-1434016435_thumb.gifpost-103689-0-68136100-1434016433_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

The Skin Factory Mask box arrived!

I am very happy with it.

It's all sheet masks as I had hoped. Didn't want any of the 7 second pads.

10 masks in total.

2 Vega Vitaplex ampoule masks
2 Solution A-Plus ampoule masks
2 EGF Moisture Tox ampoule masks
2 Aqua Skin In ampoule masks
2 Volcanic Ash Black 3D masks

These are all new products for me! Very glad I ordered 2 boxes. :)

• Like 4

The Skin Factory Mask box arrived!

I am very happy with it.

It's all sheet masks as I had hoped. Didn't want any of the 7 second pads.

10 masks in total.

2 Vega Vitaplex ampoule masks

2 Solution A-Plus ampoule masks

2 EGF Moisture Tox ampoule masks

2 Aqua Skin In ampoule masks

2 Volcanic Ash Black 3D masks

!

These are all new products for me! Very glad I ordered 2 boxes. :)

Awesome! Ha, I ordered two also because sheet masks, and with the BOX20 code it was a great price
  • Like 1

Thanks for sharing! I was hoping it had the 7 seconds masks in it and if it did, I was going to buy it. Now I can save my pennies (because my mask collection is seriously out of control).

I was trying to decide between the skin factory or the tropical fruit and I went with the tropical fruit. The mask one looks awesome. I should have picked that one instead since I don't have too many masks, well yes I do but not too too many. There is still room for some more :)

I don't buy many Memeboxes these days, but couldn't let the 20% off coupon rot and picked up Skin Factory + Whole Body bundle. It's been a while since I got a nice Korean body product, so I'm hoping for a good one here.

• Like 2

So mad at myself for ordering two of the Under the Sea/Mermaid boxes.  Don't really like anything in it much.  Two masks always annoys me as I don't count them as two full size items, and I really don't like mists (they tend to break me out).

SNP Pore Cleansing Foam

Secret Key Centella Hydrating Cream (really small tube)

Missha Deep Sea Water Sheet Mask

Botanic Farm Salmon Egg Hyrdrogel Mask

Lioele Seaweed Mist

Sigh  my next one already shipped so I can't even cancel it now

@ you can return everything within 90 days. just email them and they will send over a pre-paid mailing label :)

@ yes I think just within the past few months - their old returns policy definitely wasn't this generous! You can specify if you want the refund in points, otherwise they just refund your original payment

So mad at myself for ordering two of the Under the Sea/Mermaid boxes.  Don't really like anything in it much.  Two masks always annoys me as I don't count them as two full size items, and I really don't like mists (they tend to break me out).

SNP Pore Cleansing Foam

Secret Key Centella Hydrating Cream (really small tube)

Missha Deep Sea Water Sheet Mask

Botanic Farm Salmon Egg Hyrdrogel Mask

Lioele Seaweed Mist

Sigh  my next one already shipped so I can't even cancel it now

I returned my Whole Body Box and had a refund in a week. 

I like the Mermaid box OK except for the cleansing foam, which, of course, is the largest item in the box.The SNP Pore Cleansing Foam has a pH of 7.

Something in the mind set of Koreans making these stupid cleansers HAS to change about these ingredients which push the pH levels up so horribly high. 

The one in the "Hydration Box" has a pH of 8. RME!!! There's NO WAY that cleanser is " hydrating". 

Wow I didn't realize the ph was that high on the SNP Cleanser. I just got my box today and thought it was ok. I was looking forward to using the cleanser but now I'm not sure. I also got the Tropical Smoothie and look forward to using products from there. Especially the Pineapple peeling gel and the goodal serum are products I can't wait to try. 

• Like 1