Luxx22

Memebox Issues

@@Saffyra Ooh, good idea! I'll try using simpler English!

It didn't even occur to me that the people might just not be understanding what I'm trying to say... Time to spam them more messages *cackles* =3

Really though, I was such a mindless memebox minion until this happened... Really making me hesitate to buy the boxes I want even though I know I'll cave eventually anyway =___=

• Like 1

THEY FINALLY REPLIED TO MY EMAIL.

THEY SAID MY PACKAGE WAS STUCK IN CUSTOMS (it isn't according to tracking, but whatever they say~) AND SO THEY'RE OFFERING ME A REFUND.

WOOHOOO~~~ I can now freely buy boxes with no doubt in my mind again ^___^ 

Although I do wish that I could have had my luckybox instead. Oh well. =x 

• Like 1

THEY FINALLY REPLIED TO MY EMAIL.

THEY SAID MY PACKAGE WAS STUCK IN CUSTOMS (it isn't according to tracking, but whatever they say~) AND SO THEY'RE OFFERING ME A REFUND.

WOOHOOO~~~ I can now freely buy boxes with no doubt in my mind again ^___^ 

Although I do wish that I could have had my luckybox instead. Oh well. =x 

well please wait a few more hours as new boxes are out later today,@@athy,then decide on what ones to buy

• Like 1

well please wait a few more hours as new boxes are out later today,@@athy,then decide on what ones to buy

@@Lorna ljblog Ooh thank you for the heads up!

I'm glad I was so undecisive then! Although I already have four boxes in my cart... So now it's going to be even harder to narrow my selection down...

How did you know new boxes are coming out later? =O Did I miss an email?

There's three new ones just appeared... At home, vitamin care and cooling care but some say VIP... Wondering what a VIP is and why they are so special!!!!!!

• Like 1

@@Jane George Yeah I saw the VIP thing in another thread too! I want to know what this VIP is and how I can get in XDDD

I got an email this morning saying I was a VIP. Apparently I spend too much money at memebox, lol. It gives me a free gift with purchase of the new boxes, and I think upgrading to express shipping, but I can't confirm that last bit. No points, though. :(

Joy to the world, finally resolution with my mixup! I am keeping Luckybox 5 (YAAAS, I get to play with all the things now!!) and they are sending me the Naked Box 15! Wahooo :) It only took them foreves and a day. 

Just wanted to say that I already got a shipping notification YESTERDAY for my new box!!

AND HOLY SMOKES, I just got the new box!!!

Edited by rachelshine
  • Like 3

How likely is it that memebox will let me cancel my order of the hair box?  I got it when I saw it was back in stock but then regretted it and immediately emailed them.  I saw a full box spoiler and the box is not at all what I was hoping for.  They haven't sent me any sort of notifications about box movement but they say 4 business days prior to box shipping but I bought it after the ship date so I don't know how I could calculate it.

I have a feeling they won't let me.  At least I mainly spent points. :/

• Like 1

How likely is it that memebox will let me cancel my order of the hair box?  I got it when I saw it was back in stock but then regretted it and immediately emailed them.  I saw a full box spoiler and the box is not at all what I was hoping for.  They haven't sent me any sort of notifications about box movement but they say 4 business days prior to box shipping but I bought it after the ship date so I don't know how I could calculate it.

I have a feeling they won't let me.  At least I mainly spent points. :/

You can try - just email them and ask. 

it is 3 business days prior to box shipping, I believe, not 4 days.

You can try - just email them and ask. 

it is 3 business days prior to box shipping, I believe, not 4 days.

I emailed and messaged them on facebook just in case.  Last time I emailed them they never replied!  I had to re-email them to ask about my previous email.

they don't work weekends, so the earliest would be sometime tomorrow (or even late tonight, as Korea is ahead of us in time)

• Like 1

The facebook person got back to me and said that I cannot cancel since the ship date was the 13th.  I asked for clarification if that means that if a person purchases a box after the official ship date that they cannot cancel the box.    They got back to me with the answer that you cannot cancel after the posted ship date.  

The exact conversation is as such: 

Hi  We're very sorry but you cannot cancel your Hair Box order because it is already passed June 13th, the official shipping out date 

Thanks for the quick reply, so if I order boxes past their ship date, I can't cancel them?

Hi  Unfortunately, that is our policy. If you want to cancel your order, you must do so 3 days before its shipping date listed on the product page 

SOOOO in short, make sure you don't order boxes after the ship date if you may want to cancel them.  Definitely disappointed.  I'll chalk it up to my stupidity and a very strict cancellation policy.  I do think it is a little ridiculous to not let someone cancel an order if the persons order has not even begun preparing for shipment.  Yes the boxes that were pre-ordered were shipped that day but my box was not and has not even given me notice of a printing label being printed.
  • Like 1

Soo I made a new account and tried using an affiliate link to get a $3 discount on one of the boxes, but it refuses to work! Meme said they tried my link and it works for them, UGH. Anyone else who is in the affiliate program have issues with people not being able to use their links? 

Soo I made a new account and tried using an affiliate link to get a $3 discount on one of the boxes, but it refuses to work! Meme said they tried my link and it works for them, UGH. Anyone else who is in the affiliate program have issues with people not being able to use their links? 

I've seen 3 people use my links, so I have to assume it works.  However, not all of their products are $3.00 discounts - just the ones in the program list.

I STILL haven't got my replacement for slowganic cleanser that were broken two or three weeks ago, cannot remember quite. And the CS told me it were sent by express too ;S So weird..

• Like 1

The facebook person got back to me and said that I cannot cancel since the ship date was the 13th.  I asked for clarification if that means that if a person purchases a box after the official ship date that they cannot cancel the box.    They got back to me with the answer that you cannot cancel after the posted ship date.  

The exact conversation is as such: 

SOOOO in short, make sure you don't order boxes after the ship date if you may want to cancel them.  Definitely disappointed.  I'll chalk it up to my stupidity and a very strict cancellation policy.  I do think it is a little ridiculous to not let someone cancel an order if the persons order has not even begun preparing for shipment.  Yes the boxes that were pre-ordered were shipped that day but my box was not and has not even given me notice of a printing label being printed.

I got my cancellation just ten minutes ago!

I guess I just wrote a very convincing email... 

I've seen 3 people use my links, so I have to assume it works.  However, not all of their products are $3.00 discounts - just the ones in the program list.

No I know, I specifically was testing a link for the Herbal Cosmetics box. The one they provided me in the banners/links section. Oh well! 

No my readers haven't problems.

No my readers haven't problems.

I don't know WHAT the issue was, but it seems to have fixed itself :) 

Does anyone know if when you cancel your order they give back the points you spent .assuming those points haven't expired yet?

Does anyone know if when you cancel your order they give back the points you spent .assuming those points haven't expired yet?

I had to do that on an order - I made sure that I told to give me back my memepoints when they cancelled the order.  They did.  But I did tell them about it.

• Like 1

PS did anyone got the Gangnam Style Superbox?

I just got it and look at how my aegyo-sal eyeliner came out of the box. Did anyone got it like this too?

10333263_324285561062401_770579451427719

PS did anyone got the Gangnam Style Superbox?

I just got it and look at how my aegyo-sal eyeliner came out of the box. Did anyone got it like this too?

10333263_324285561062401_770579451427719

Write them an email and attach the photos - they should send you a replacement or offer points.

• Like 1

Write them an email and attach the photos - they should send you a replacement or offer points.

I just did, I hope the jusr resend it and not give points (or 10 points,, then I'm happy xD)