Luxx22

Memebox Issues

PS did anyone got the Gangnam Style Superbox?

I just got it and look at how my aegyo-sal eyeliner came out of the box. Did anyone got it like this too?

10333263_324285561062401_770579451427719

Oh no  :o  By the way, that is one cute doggy!

Oh no  :o  By the way, that is one cute doggy!

Thanks! <3  They offered me 6 points in return :) (or send agian but I rather have the 6 points)

• Like 1

Dear Memebox,

Can you make it so accounts don't log out every 15 minutes?  I'm so tired of logging in again and again just get one post written! :D

Love,

Me

• Like 3

I got another #12 memebox today and I'm kinda freaked. I mean, do I need to pay return shipping? it's super expensive with this weight *cries* 

Also I hope they didnt mess up my other numbered box orders since they mistakenly sent this one...

I saw in this forum someone got a wrong box as well..

Are you sure they didn't send that to you to review? Did you get it DHL this morning or normal post @@veritazy?

not sure if its dhl. its the normal postal slip in my mailbox since I left for the clinic as usual. 

I'll email memebox to find out..

i missed a parcel too today and wonder what it is as my summer only got sent on the 1st

strange right. I thought it was my waxing. But it turned out to be another #12...I emailed them. I hope it is a good response. *worried*

I got another #12 memebox today and I'm kinda freaked. I mean, do I need to pay return shipping? it's super expensive with this weight *cries* 

Also I hope they didnt mess up my other numbered box orders since they mistakenly sent this one...

I saw in this forum someone got a wrong box as well..

I think it was @rachelshine... If memory serves, it took a long time for them to get back to her, but they did let her keep it!
  • Like 1

I've had a parcel arrive I'm at work still not sure what it is.summer and foot are arrived DHL together.i had a random box arrived last week too that doesn't show on my orders. Strange world .

@@Lorna ljblog can you tell me if it is a repeat when you get home?

No it was my birchbox that got lost and resent and then 2 turned up together today . I have to go to post office before work as a memebox was undelivered today so it may be that box .

I think it was @rachelshine... If memory serves, it took a long time for them to get back to her, but they did let her keep it!

I hope so too! *sigh* A reply might take a few days. This box might get too attached to leave me. Poor thing..*strokes creepily*

A bit sad the lipstick in the Colorbox Red arrived totally melted. 

I put in the fridge for it to harden again. But any scent/flavor it might have had is gone from melting in the heat. 

We had some hot days past weeks so must have been in transit or in the carrier/post truck or waiting in a hot customs room.

So not really fault of memebox still I am sad.

• Like 1

ARGGHHHH....my grapefruit box is now in NJ.  It was in NH and now in NJ - I am in MA!! WHAAAA!!!!

I really loathe the post office at times.

• Like 1

I pissed off at memebox right now. Before I ordered the whole grains & milk bundle, I asked them if I also ordered the oriental medicine in the SAME order, that would all be expressed shipped at the same time.

yes. They confirmed that.

but they didn't do that. So, I emailed them and they stated, no, oriental went standard, you would have to pay extra for the express on that box. I wrote back to them, no, I have the email - I keep attaching it so they can see that I am not lying about it) and also at that time, your new shipping policy was not in place, so there was no way for me to upgrade one box to express shipping - it was all ONE shipping cost.

argh. I mean, seriously, to send all 3 boxes in one package would have been cheaper than sending 2 in one and then another one.

• Like 2

[quote name="biancardi" post="2240528" timestamp="

argh. I mean, seriously, to send all 3 boxes in one package would have been cheaper than sending 2 in one and then another one.

i feel you gal. I am not feeling good about this shipping mishap.

I got that extra #12 shipped to me without any notice. I could have just shut it and keep it for myself, but I emailed them out of honesty... they replied me only days after and they demanded for the photo of the package. I am not in town atm and would probably have to rummage over the garbage for that package...

I hope I am not obliged to do anything about that as shipping is exorbitant from central eu... moreover someone did mention it earlier, the EU law is with me.

I will go back home tmr and email them back politely.. *sigh*

• Like 1