Luxx22

Memebox Issues

when you send them your email? I sent them an email last week about the herbal box...haven't heard anything back yet.

Probably avoiding you too. I sent an email over 2 weeks ago now. Resent it serveral times. NO REPLY...

• Like 1

Probably avoiding you too. I sent an email over 2 weeks ago now. Resent it serveral times. NO REPLY...

Just got refunded my points.. finally and my money :)

Edited by LuxxyLuxx
  • Like 2

Just got refunded my points.. finally and my money :)

LUCKER!! I still haven't heard back.. I'm beyond mad at this point actually. I buy this much and they can't even reply to a email.....

• Like 1

LUCKER!! I still haven't heard back.. I'm beyond mad at this point actually. I buy this much and they can't even reply to a email.....

What did you email them about?

What did you email them about?

The waxing box.. It has nothing to do with waxing and it's violating eu laws with this false advertising. I want some points back atleast. Not going to use any of the products except the benton one. And thats not why I bought it whatsoever..

• Like 1

The waxing box.. It has nothing to do with waxing and it's violating eu laws with this false advertising. I want some points back atleast. Not going to use any of the products except the benton one. And thats not why I bought it whatsoever..

They should have a CS phone number!

They should have a CS phone number!

yes, all they have is the long distance number to Korea :(

If they have a SF office, why don't they have a toll free number?

• Like 1

yes, all they have is the long distance number to Korea :(

If they have a SF office, why don't they have a toll free number?

One of those jobs being advertised was a customer service type role so maybe they are looking to set one up?

I just sent my first email to customer service regarding a minor issue (did not get a point for a survey I filled out, despite it saying the point would be awarded on the 17th), and immediately got a form response - is this new?:

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

We really appreciate your feedback, and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We do try our best to respond as soon as possible, but due to the high volume of inquiries we have been receiving, it might take us a few days to get back to you. We seek your understanding, and in the mean time, we suggest you take a look at our FAQs section.

We thank you again for your patience!

Cheers,
Memebox Global Team

• Like 1

I just sent my first email to customer service regarding a minor issue (did not get a point for a survey I filled out, despite it saying the point would be awarded on the 17th), and immediately got a form response - is this new?:

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

We really appreciate your feedback, and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We do try our best to respond as soon as possible, but due to the high volume of inquiries we have been receiving, it might take us a few days to get back to you. We seek your understanding, and in the mean time, we suggest you take a look at our FAQs section.

We thank you again for your patience!

Cheers,Memebox Global Team

They've been doing that for a bit, not to worry. As long as you were to the point and calm they will respond in a few days.

• Like 1

so, really, nothing will be done about the herbal box.  They asked if I wanted to return it, but didn't let me know if they would pay for return shipping or not (still waiting on THAT response).

For me to ship it back is so expensive and isn't worth it.  I can trade those items if they don't offer me a free label.

so, because there is a huge communication breakdown over this herbal box and memebox refuses to admit their mistake, I am keeping it.

I am not spending over 30.00 to send the box back to them over their mistake. Not even ONE memepoint was offered to me for their mistake and I found their customer service over this issue to be totally lacking.

In case they are reading here, they should know this.

• Like 1

So Memebox had sent me the Color Bundle without the blue box and the Scent bundle without the Baby Powder box and a shop order with a brush missing. It took me days of emailing to get them to agree to send replacements.

The package arrived today and my heartbreak continues - only the blue box and the pore brush are there, the Baby Powder box is missing. As if that was not enough, the blue lipstick is absolutely broken, stuck to the lid and refuses to budge. I am going to have to go through another week of email exchanges to make them understand what happened.

so, because there is a huge communication breakdown over this herbal box and memebox refuses to admit their mistake, I am keeping it.

I am not spending over 30.00 to send the box back to them over their mistake. Not even ONE memepoint was offered to me for their mistake and I found their customer service over this issue to be totally lacking.

In case they are reading here, they should know this.

So Memebox had sent me the Color Bundle without the blue box and the Scent bundle without the Baby Powder box and a shop order with a brush missing. It took me days of emailing to get them to agree to send replacements.

The package arrived today and my heartbreak continues - only the blue box and the pore brush are there, the Baby Powder box is missing. As if that was not enough, the blue lipstick is absolutely broken, stuck to the lid and refuses to budge. I am going to have to go through another week of email exchanges to make them understand what happened.

hang in there you two. I'm sure memebox will eventually resolve this adequately. ;)

• Like 1

@catyz  I gave up. I do not have the time to play this email game with them.   There is a communication breakdown and I just don't have the patience.

@@biancardi, aww, that's unfortunate. But I know what you mean. I had a communication break down with them as well with my luckybox one. They sent me the restock version instead of the original that I ordered. I was livid because I really liked the original. Anyhow, they just never replied me or offered anything but then I received my other boxes and loved them so hence I'm still here...buying more of them.  -_-

Still nothing back on my waxing box. So furious -.- Send 10101010 emails and no reply. Best customer service ever..

What happened to that one? I need to properly review the waxing box still, but. so far it has been quite mediocre..

Fermented 2 shipping is delayed

I ordered in a value set with Pore Care 3 and am very disappointed that they didn't ship out Pore Care 3 express shipping separately.

We are writing this letter to inform you that due to the DRAN Wonder Fermented Serum (which was used as a Spoiler for Fermented Cosmetics 2) expiring in 10 months, we will officially replace it with a different full-sized product that is equal to or greater in value than the Wonder Fermented Serum. However, we will send this Memebox Spoiler product, the Wonder Fermented Serum, to you as a free full-sized gift for you to test and trial. With this, your newly curated Fermented Cosmetics Box will have 8 full-sized products rather than the original 7 full-sized product assortment, and be of higher total value than your original Fermented Cosmetics 2 Box.

To make this happen, please understand that it is necessary to delay your product’s shipping date until August 4th. 
At Memebox, we take the value of our Memebox fans’ time seriously, and are always trying to provide the best quality service possible. Therefore, we will try our best to minimize any similar type of mishap from reoccurring in the future, and will strive to bring you the best in K-beauty! Again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for supporting what we do!

Edited by biancardi

Well at least the positive is as they are doing the right thing. :) I would rather have two boxes delayed (in my case five) than receive product that will expire before it can be used.

• Like 1

What happened to that one? I need to properly review the waxing box still, but. so far it has been quite mediocre..

What happened is that I don't like beeing fooled into thinking we will get waxing products and then to recieve 0. Thats false advertising and It's illegal here in Norway. It seriously had nothing to do with waxing at all, and the other products I wont use except for the benton gel. But thats not worth 29.99 + 6.99 too me :( 

Although I am kind of curious what they did with one of my shipments that contained a Fermented 2 that just arrived at customs in NYC on 7/26. That particular order that contained two other boxes was shipped on 7/22. The other Fermented, same as you biancardi was bundled with another.

Edited: Nevermind. Shipping dates between two boxes were off by two days and instead of waiting and sending together they actually sent them separate. Received the email this morning. Such a ridiculous waste of money. smh So I'm assuming then the F2 is not included.

Edited by MemeJunkie

Well at least the positive is as they are doing the right thing. :) I would rather have two boxes delayed (in my case five) than receive product that will expire before it can be used.

I think they should have shipped out the other box in the value set.  Now, I have to wait until next week and they are shipping out on monday, which means, I will have to have it rerouted to my job.  If they had shipped out on friday, it would have been okay, as I work from home on monday.

sigh.

What happened is that I don't like beeing fooled into thinking we will get waxing products and then to recieve 0. Thats false advertising and It's illegal here in Norway. It seriously had nothing to do with waxing at all, and the other products I wont use except for the benton gel. But thats not worth 29.99 + 6.99 too me :(

yep, they did that with the herbal box as well.

I think they should have shipped out the other box in the value set.  Now, I have to wait until next week and they are shipping out on monday, which means, I will have to have it rerouted to my job.  If they had shipped out on friday, it would have been okay, as I work from home on monday.

sigh.

I agree with you. I actually thought they had shipped my other box but they are indeed holding onto it...no email this morning and it should have been shipped on 7/25.