Ladybird FOTD

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dashery

Sheriff
Reaction score
I got the Kat Von D Ladybird palette yesterday along with a new dress and a cute bow. And I put it all together today. Here it is:

2b248ad7-2a20-48fe-bdb2-b60c30500566_zps50882a86.jpg

Yeah! Sunglasses covering up my eyeshadow. I can't help it; my eyes are hopelessly sensitive. It was tough to get pictures.

30a0bc2a-f4cd-4225-8be6-a703e809ab05_zps98edd2e3.jpg

Unless my eyes were closed, I guess.

65b69ca6-7167-4743-89a7-9b7e0234d4aa_zpsdaf839e4.jpg

Eyes:

Kat Von D True Romance Ladybird palette: Für Elise, Vespertine, and Cleopatra 

Benefit's They're Real Mascara

Kat Von D Autograph Pencil in Immortal Love

Face:

Tarte BB tinted primer in Light

Revlon Photoready Airbrush in 020 Shell

City Color Be Matte Blush in Fresh Melon

Lips:

Revlon Super Lustrous Creme Lipstick in Certainly Red

And that's all folks! o (^‿^✿)

Beautiful! Love the makeup, the dress, the bow, the whole look!

(And I'm begging for a Queen Elsa tutorial when you get the chance! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )

Beautiful! Love the makeup, the dress, the bow, the whole look!

(And I'm begging for a Queen Elsa tutorial when you get the chance!  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )

Very pretty :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  your lashes are so nice.and long. I'm jealous!
Thank you both! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> My lashes are surpsingly stubby, actually. But my mascara works wonders! haha

And I'll definitely have to do an Elsa tutorial once the final parts of my wig come in!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought of modern day twist of Snow White too! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The lipstick looks good on you!

Cannot wait to see your version of Elsa! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Absolutely loving this look!  Awesome! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thank you, thank you! You're both so kind!  ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

"I wanna grow up and look like you!"  Too late, I'm WAY older, so much for that dream, LOL......... Anyways, you have an amazing look and style, also your makeup is super flawless! Thanks so much for sharing...

"I wanna grow up and look like you!"  Too late, I'm WAY older, so much for that dream, LOL......... Anyways, you have an amazing look and style, also your makeup is super flawless! Thanks so much for sharing...
Thanks so much for your comment! It really cheered me up!  :lol:

@

Thank you! All this Snow White talk has got me thinking about doing other princesses...

Anyway, if you try out Revlon's lipstick, I hope you love it!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Spot on girl! I really like the red lipstick, and from Revlon too. And now you have me intrigued about the Kat Von D palette. How did you find the quality of the eyeshadows?

Latest posts

Back