What Did you Eat For Breakfast Today?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
  • 1 cup of Weight Watchers Flakes and Fiber cereal with One cup of Lactaid Fat Free Milk
  • One half of a sliced banana
  • threw in some blueberries
Got to work & ate/drank:
  • Small (which equals tall) Starbucks coffee with milk and one Splenda
  • Small banana (the entire one) ate this at 10:30am because of major hunger pains
I'm STARVING ALREADY !

your on a diet right? you had some healthy food chica!

i didnt eat yet but im straving and its 12 in the afternoon and i still didnt eat:icon_love

Well, I haven't *officially* begun my diet yet, but yes - kinda - sorta - LOL.

Its what I eat throughout the day that ruins me.:icon_smil :icon_redf :icon_lol:

I brought a Lean Cuisine for lunch but I'm ignoring it and I ordered a turkey sandwich.:icon_chee I could REALLY go for rice & beans, roast chicken and finish it off with some flan! Now that's a good meal! LMAO

are you spanish? i love flan, soon im going on a diet ( i always say that) so ill be up there with you:icon_love

No but my husband is and he got me hooked on all the good stuff. The funny thing is I cook more Spanish than Italian dishes - lol.

I had my usual bowl of Basic 4 cereal with soy milk. Now i'm having a glass of water.

I haven't had much today, but

Breakfast:

2 egg whites

2 slices whole wheat, light bread

And right now I'm drinking my first (and probably ONLY) cup of coffee for the day, with a splash of eggnog. (I'm trying to finish the Christmas eggnog!)

Grace - you have such determination and excellent willpower! Very healthy breakfast indeed!

A banana and a Myoplex light.

Bananas are supposed to help with high blood pressure and it's something I can share with my parrots so I eat one every morning. I drink 2 Myoplex per day for the vitamins and the protien.

I'll drink a pot of coffee (8 cup pot) throughout the morning but it's decaf, I quit caffiene over a year ago.

oh my God, Cirean, I share bananas with my parrots every morning too! AWWWW:icon_love

1/2 bagel w/ light cream cheese

starbucks tall non-fat cappuccino w/ 2 splenda

I'm not on a diet, but I've cut out most unnecessary carbs lately and I find I feel lighter and better throughout the day. I hate that full feeling, but I needed that bagel today. It will be my only carbs for the day.

God I love bagels and cream cheese. I treat myself every now and then. They're one of the best things on earth!

i just had a healthy choice chicken parm dinner its with a little pasta and broccli (sp?) ummm so good!!!! i had it for lunch not breakfast since i didnt eat breakfast

i had a cinammon roll (leftover) and green tea. then i think i ate a banana, but i am not sure. :icon_razz lol

I had a spinach and cheddar omelet, no potatoes or bread

and water...and this was after our 6 mile bike ride!!!:icon_conf

Latest posts

Back