MissJexie

Memebox Mini Discussion

Official thread for discussing Memebox Mini!

Memebox Mini #1- SHIPPING MAY 24th

Memebox Mini #2- SHIPPING MAY 24th

I'm really curious to see what folks get in these boxes.  I wanted to order, but by the time I talked myself into it, they were sold out.  I hope they release another mini box soon.  :)

Anybody have a guess as to what is in the minibox #2? I ordered both miniboxes but I'm having doubts about the second one. I see an eye serum, maybe a blush, and I can't see what the third item in the picture is because it's so tiny!

I got it for $10 with my memepoints but otherwise I was thinking of trying to cancel my order just because I have soooo much stuff already.

Anybody have a guess as to what is in the minibox #2? I ordered both miniboxes but I'm having doubts about the second one. I see an eye serum, maybe a blush, and I can't see what the third item in the picture is because it's so tiny!

I got it for $10 with my memepoints but otherwise I was thinking of trying to cancel my order just because I have soooo much stuff already.

I don't think these products will necessarily be included in the box - after all they're full size and minibox is supposed to contain samples only. Dr Jart eye serum was also already included in Memebox #3 and some Luckybox...

I got both of these.  I did email them to see what they meant by "pouches" but never got a response.  Maybe I should try again.  I'm just hoping that if they do send foils that they at least send three of each.  Im just going to expect it to be like a Birchbox and if its better then I will be pleasantly surprised.  

I totally got sucked in by the free shipping on these.

There's a MIni # 3 available! 

I ordered #1 (as my third box to qualify for the Memebundle code) a little bit ago, and I agree with @@Saffyra about treating it like a Birchbox (only hopefully better!). 

• Like 1

i ordered 1 and 2 just to see what was in them and i had points to get rid of before international shipping stopped back in march.im not too bothered what is in them ,i am treating them as all foil sachets anything bigger is a bonus.and these boxes are great for trying things for a few days to see if the skin likes it or not. and also great things to pass around to others to try.

i also see box 3 is up, but I'm not buying i think 1 and 2 is enough.

Cost: $15 with free shipping!

Good morning everyone(or good afternoon),
Here's a quick update on our new box - Mini #3!!
http://us.memebox.com/memebox/mini-3#.U2mK5leCUTB

Only $15 including shipping, you will get your hands onto 3~6 beauty products (deluxe & pouch samples) from Korea.

This'll be the perfect chance to try out the right product for your skin or to explore what Memebox has to offer!

So who ordered? This will be my first Memebox thanks to Memebox's sponsorship of MuT.

I already got #1 and #2, so not sure about #3 yet...Are the samples in this going to repeat or are they all different? I think i really have to wait to see what is in Miniboxes first, before i order another one. But nonetheless, $15 including shipping is great value. 

attachicon.gifmemebox mini 3.jpg

So who ordered? This will be my first Memebox thanks to Memebox's sponsorship of MuT.

i saw the sponsorship liking this a lot,i haven't ordered mini 3 but i have ordered 1 and 2, and after counting up more than 40 other memeboxs ,i am going to behave and let some of you lot buy the naked boxes and such ,I'm only in for the global,super box,theme boxes now.and you girl are going to love your memeboxes.

attachicon.gifmemebox mini 3.jpg

I love Memebox, but I have so many either en route or scheduled to arrive (naked box3, three different superboxes, makeup meme, ten minute box, mini 2, and boxes 11-13) that I am sitting out mini 3.

I got mini box 3. I had 5 meme points so figured for $10 it was worth it to give it a try.

Received both Mini Boxes on Express!!! :)

Mini Box #1

post-108762-0-72427000-1401100921_thumb.jpg

Mini Box #2

post-108762-0-02529700-1401101035_thumb.jpg

For the price i think it is definitely worth it! Especially to those who haven't bought any memeboxes before. 
Minibox #1 came in a nice bag hehe 

Can someone teach me how i can rotate the photo? haha :( It always seems to be sideways. 

• Like 2

are you posting from a phone?  I thought I had read somewhere if you post via a phone, the photos do that and I didn't read of a fix for that either.

can you list the items in the box as well?  thank you!

Memebox Mini #1
1. Verikos Ultra Matte Velvet Primer 3ml
2. A True Black Tea All Day Long Sun Cream 10ml
3. Holika Holika Skin & Good Cera Super Cream 10ml
4. Hanskin Bio Origin Royal Ampule BB SPF 30 PA++ 5ml
5. Botanic Hill Boh Moist Youth Ampoule Essence 4ml & Botanic Hill Boh Radiant Youth Ampoule Essence 5ml

Memebox Mini #2
1. Blacklees Nail Sticker 5g x 3ea
2. Kocostar Nail Therapy Tea 1ea
3. Tonymoly Delight Tony Tint #2 Red 1.5ml
4. Goodal Repair Plus Essential Oil 15ml
Randomly Selected from one of the below:
5. CNP Aqua Refresh Cleansing Water 70ml
6. Caolion Pore Mool Pool Deep Cleansing 75ml 

Edited by meaganola
Spoiler tags added.
  • Like 3