Memebox Mini Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissJexie

Rachel
Reaction score
Official thread for discussing Memebox Mini!​

​

Memebox Mini #1- SHIPPING MAY 24th

​

Memebox Mini #2- SHIPPING MAY 24th

​

​

I'm really curious to see what folks get in these boxes.  I wanted to order, but by the time I talked myself into it, they were sold out.  I hope they release another mini box soon.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Anybody have a guess as to what is in the minibox #2? I ordered both miniboxes but I'm having doubts about the second one. I see an eye serum, maybe a blush, and I can't see what the third item in the picture is because it's so tiny!

I got it for $10 with my memepoints but otherwise I was thinking of trying to cancel my order just because I have soooo much stuff already.

Anybody have a guess as to what is in the minibox #2? I ordered both miniboxes but I'm having doubts about the second one. I see an eye serum, maybe a blush, and I can't see what the third item in the picture is because it's so tiny!

I got it for $10 with my memepoints but otherwise I was thinking of trying to cancel my order just because I have soooo much stuff already.
I don't think these products will necessarily be included in the box - after all they're full size and minibox is supposed to contain samples only. Dr Jart eye serum was also already included in Memebox #3 and some Luckybox...

I got both of these.  I did email them to see what they meant by "pouches" but never got a response.  Maybe I should try again.  I'm just hoping that if they do send foils that they at least send three of each.  Im just going to expect it to be like a Birchbox and if its better then I will be pleasantly surprised.  

I totally got sucked in by the free shipping on these.

There's a MIni # 3 available! 

I ordered #1 (as my third box to qualify for the Memebundle code) a little bit ago, and I agree with @@Saffyra about treating it like a Birchbox (only hopefully better!). 

i ordered 1 and 2 just to see what was in them and i had points to get rid of before international shipping stopped back in march.im not too bothered what is in them ,i am treating them as all foil sachets anything bigger is a bonus.and these boxes are great for trying things for a few days to see if the skin likes it or not. and also great things to pass around to others to try.

i also see box 3 is up, but I'm not buying i think 1 and 2 is enough.

Cost: $15 with free shipping!​
 ​
Good morning everyone(or good afternoon),
Here's a quick update on our new box - Mini #3!!
http://us.memebox.com/memebox/mini-3#.U2mK5leCUTB

Only $15 including shipping, you will get your hands onto 3~6 beauty products (deluxe & pouch samples) from Korea.

This'll be the perfect chance to try out the right product for your skin or to explore what Memebox has to offer!
So who ordered? This will be my first Memebox thanks to Memebox's sponsorship of MuT.

I already got #1 and #2, so not sure about #3 yet...Are the samples in this going to repeat or are they all different? I think i really have to wait to see what is in Miniboxes first, before i order another one. But nonetheless, $15 including shipping is great value. 

memebox mini 3.jpg
 ​

So who ordered? This will be my first Memebox thanks to Memebox's sponsorship of MuT.
i saw the sponsorship liking this a lot,i haven't ordered mini 3 but i have ordered 1 and 2, and after counting up more than 40 other memeboxs ,i am going to behave and let some of you lot buy the naked boxes and such ,I'm only in for the global,super box,theme boxes now.and you girl are going to love your memeboxes.

​

I love Memebox, but I have so many either en route or scheduled to arrive (naked box3, three different superboxes, makeup meme, ten minute box, mini 2, and boxes 11-13) that I am sitting out mini 3.

Latest posts

Back