Luckybox Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Memebox Lucky Box #2

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Official Thread for Luckybox Discussion!​
 ​
LUCKYBOX #1: SHIPPED APRIL 1st
LUCKYBOX #2: SHIPPED APRIL 16th
LUCKYBOX #3: SHIPPED APRIL 17th
LUCKYBOX #4: SHIPPING APRIL 30th
LUCKYBOX #5: SHIPPING MAY 16th
 ​
 ​
LUCKYBOX #1 EXAMPLE CONTENTS:
CNP Laboratory Cleansing Perfecta
Nuganic Customise Pore Control Essence
Danahan Bon Yeon Jin Essence
Mamonde First Energy Serum
Sep Face Lifting Mask
Too Cool for School Aqua Gel Mist Spray
Tonymoly Delight Tony Tint Red
Dear by Enprani Bounce Cheese Cream
 ​
LUCKYBOX #2 EXAMPLE CONTENTS:
Nuganic Sunblock Fresh SPF50 40ml
Dr. Jart V7 Eye Serum 15ml
LJH Tea Tree 90 Essence 20ml
Espoir Lip Gloss 4.4g
Dr. .G. Bio-RTx Mentor Cream 3 20ml
Miseenscene 2X Curl Essence 30ml
Leaders Insolution Mask Sheet; Bio Medi-Curing Mask Aqua Dressing
 ​
LUCKYBOX #3 EXAMPLE CONTENTS:
Miguhara BP Cream X2
Holika Holika: Skin&Good Cera Super Cream
Ryoe: Jayang Yunmo Anti-Hairloss Hair Pack
Dr. Jart: V7 Eye Serum
LJH: Dr. Care Vita Propolis Ampoule
SoLanoa: Natural Soap Sulfur
Derma:B Daily Moisture Body Lotion
Flower Men Energy Factory Moist Boosting Sheet Mask Hyaluronic Acid
Heart Face Ultra Pore Care Sleeping Pack

Here are the contents of my Luckybox #1 restock.  

Not happy with it.  I ordered it for the items listed above, and they sent me a bunch of crap I'm not interested in. 

tumblr_inline_n4q98cNOTg1sbcgpq.jpg

I had a decently huge order in with them, too, and I went ahead and cancelled it as I saw how poorly they replaced the original luckybox #1 items with this stuff.  I'm just thankful that I at least got the cheese cream and pore-control essence. =\

tumblr_inline_n4farlkocU1sbcgpq.jpg
Here's a sneak peek of everything from my Luckybox #2.  You can see the rest by following the link in my sig.  Muahahaha. (In actuality, I'm just too lazy to copy and paste each individual picture link)

I was much happier with this box.  

Lucky box5 has the bounce cheese cream in unveiled on Facebook and memebox . I never got to try this so ordered naked 1 in a week I now have ordered boxes with 3 pots in typicL

Lucky box5 has the bounce cheese cream in unveiled on Facebook and memebox . I never got to try this so ordered naked 1 in a week I now have ordered boxes with 3 pots in typicL
3 pots good for at least half a year usage? At least you don't need to worry if you run out of it.

Here are the contents of my Luckybox #1 restock.  

Not happy with it.  I ordered it for the items listed above, and they sent me a bunch of crap I'm not interested in. 

tumblr_inline_n4q98cNOTg1sbcgpq.jpg

I had a decently huge order in with them, too, and I went ahead and cancelled it as I saw how poorly they replaced the original luckybox #1 items with this stuff.  I'm just thankful that I at least got the cheese cream and pore-control essence. =\
I got the same box and I love it!! Especially the vegan polish and the cheese!

So a spoiler for Luckybox #5 is the 

bounce cheese cream
, which I specifically hoped to get! I'm super excited. I also got Luckybox #2 restock, I hope it has mostly the same items.

I got the same box and I love it!! Especially the vegan polish and the cheese!
I'm glad you're happy with it!  What polish color did you get?  I would have been significantly more happy if I had gotten a spring/summer color instead of a fall color.  I'm all about the bright shades! 

I'm glad you're happy with it!  What polish color did you get?  I would have been significantly more happy if I had gotten a spring/summer color instead of a fall color.  I'm all about the bright shades! 
I got the same color as you, I figured I could use that as a base coat and than throw on some neon pink or green star sparkles :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just got the LB2! Overjoyed for not getting the no.5 cream for dry skin haha! Wanted to get the lipstick and got lip gloss instead, yet it's a beautiful pink colored gloss so i happily put it into my makeup bag :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I hope LB4 would be as good as LB2 and 3!

I got my luckybox 2 today too and am very happy with it.  I wanted both of the spoilers, the Dr Jart eye cream and the tea tree essence so it was already off to a good start.  I'm glad it was heavy on the skincare as that's what I'm mostly interested in.  I'm especially happy about the sunblock; gotta stay pale.  I received the lipgloss and the Mentor Cream 3 which is a good match for me.  And I already tried one of the sheet masks.

The only product I'm not sure on is the Mise en scene curl essence.  Has anyone tried it yet?  I don't have much luck with hair products.

Overall very pleased with the box and I'd def consider getting another luckybox the next time they have a promo that doesn't involve buying three boxes :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back