Vvianc

Luckybox Discussion

Spoilers for the Luckybox #5:

1. O& Soap Berry Bubble Cleanser 100ml
2. Miguhara B.P Cream 3ml x2
3.. Face Sheet Mask (shall leave this a secret still)
4, 5&6. Shall remain a surprise :D

plus the 2 spoilers that memebox already told us about...the cheese cream and tea tree essence :)

Edited by meaganola
Added spoiler tags.
  • Like 2

Oh my goodness!!! This sounds so lovely, but, I am practically dying to know the secret and surprise you have there.

Thank you again, are you happpy with them @@eugiegenie?

Now I am soooo excited to get my box#5!!!

• Like 2

Oh my goodness!!! This sounds so lovely, but, I am practically dying to know the secret and surprise you have there.

Thank you again, are you happpy with them @@eugiegenie?

Now I am soooo excited to get my box#5!!!

Thanks @@eugiegenie :) Although same here I would like to know the secrets lol.

Feeling quite excited because it doesn’t seem to overlap too much with the previous luckyboxes, and i will now have 4 miguhara bp cream samples including the 2 that came in LB4! Yayyyyyy!

• Like 1

@@eugiegenie, hey, I was wonderin, and I hope I'm not the only one, were you thinking of putting some awesome picks of your box on? It would be awesome to see, but you could take out the surprises if you wanted. ;)

• Like 1

I wonder if that means I'll get my LB#5 today through DHL. No idea how they shipped it, but the last time eugiegenie posted about getting the box, I got them the next day! If I do and nobody else posts, I'll post pictures of it after I get it.

@@eugiegenie - did you pay for express or did they just randomly upgrade it?

Edited by LadyManah

MEMEBOX LUCKYBOX #5:

10312572_10152380980314014_1265348178192

Thank you! looks great - is that the Tony Moly lip stain I see? :) I've been dying to try that one...

And the Dr. Jart+ eye cream … which I already have two of, but quite like so not complaining!

Edited by meaganola
Added spoiler tags.
  • Like 1

Well there are 4 duplicates for me in Luckybox #5. I just received the Miguhara BB cream. Not sure how I like it yet, so we will see. I already have 2 of the Tea Tree Oils, but I really like it so I am not going to complain. I already received the Dr. G cream for dry skin, but this way I can use the one I have opened on my legs (very dry) and save the one in the mail for winter time when my face dries out. That is, unless I get either the 3 or the 7, in which case I will probably give it to a friend.  Finally I already have the eye cream. I am really enjoying it, not sure if it is all I want in an eye cream, but I really like it. BUT, a little goes a really long way so I don't know how long before I will be able o use it.

At the end of the day I got this box for the Bounce Cheese Cream, anything else was just bonus. I'm excited to try the bubble cleanser, it looks fun. I'm also excited about the Tonymoly tint, I love lip products.

What Masks did you receive????? I can only see a little of the writing down below

• Like 1

thnks for the spoiler. I went in and order 2 more lucky boxes! Im so satisfied with this box than the 10 minutes one.

Well there are 4 duplicates for me in Luckybox #5. I just received the Miguhara BB cream. Not sure how I like it yet, so we will see. I already have 2 of the Tea Tree Oils, but I really like it so I am not going to complain. I already received the Dr. G cream for dry skin, but this way I can use the one I have opened on my legs (very dry) and save the one in the mail for winter time when my face dries out. That is, unless I get either the 3 or the 7, in which case I will probably give it to a friend.  Finally I already have the eye cream. I am really enjoying it, not sure if it is all I want in an eye cream, but I really like it. BUT, a little goes a really long way so I don't know how long before I will be able o use it.

At the end of the day I got this box for the Bounce Cheese Cream, anything else was just bonus. I'm excited to try the bubble cleanser, it looks fun. I'm also excited about the Tonymoly tint, I love lip products.

What Masks did you receive????? I can only see a little of the writing down below

6 duplicates I have in that box, thank goodness I didnt order it.

Looks like the same masks that were in Luckybox 2 going by the Leaders Insolution at the bottom.  

Yay, thank you for the pics... IM EXPLODING WITH JOY!!! This will be my first box ever, so I am just waiting anxiously. :D

Edited by Courtnee <3
  • Like 1

Everything in Luckybox 5 is a double for me except the cleanser, but all of them I've liked a lot! I now have like, three tea tree oils, though... oh well~

• Like 1

Everything in Luckybox 5 is a double for me except the cleanser, but all of them I've liked a lot! I now have like, three tea tree oils, though... oh well~

You aren't the only one with all those dupes.  Not sure what I'm going to do with the 3 tea tress oils!  LOL

Thanks for the spoilers! :)

In LB5 only the soap bubble cleanser is not a duplicate to me, considering that I already have LB1 Restock, LB2 and LB4. But i still love this box to death since I have been wanting to get more of the tea tree essnce, eye serum and the bp cream! Now that's sort of a wishlist come true haha!

Quite surprised at the inclusion of 2 face creams in one box tho, and I am keeping my fingers cossed to get #3 or #7 for the dr.g cream! (Why oh why whenever a dr.g mentor cream is in a spoiler I feel so anxious about the version i''m gonna get?)

And i got the box with $13 off using points and coupons! Really no complains about the purchase haha. But next time when I buy a luckybox it would be the time it has a new set of goodies :)

• Like 1

Thanks for the spoiler.

Everything beside the bubble thing is a dup for me as well but I really like all the products, so I am still excited.:)

Hopefully the LB5 and SB snail box will get to me soon.

OHHH snap, shall I order #5 now?? I traded for the Bounce Cream Cheese and LOVE it.

OHHH snap, shall I order #5 now?? I traded for the Bounce Cream Cheese and LOVE it.

I think you should plus you get to try other stuff on that box as well.

aggrrrhhhhh!!!!  I keep telling myself - don't come to this thread until I get one of my memeboxes in my hot little hands.

number 5 - here I come!!  Hopefully, that will ship out next week :)  I can use the tea tree oil and since I am new to this gig, I won't be getting dups :)

aggrrrhhhhh!!!!  I keep telling myself - don't come to this thread until I get one of my memeboxes in my hot little hands.

number 5 - here I come!!  Hopefully, that will ship out next week :)  I can use the tea tree oil and since I am new to this gig, I won't be getting dups :)

haha. same here. I havent gotten my first box yet and I cant stop ordering more memeboxes. I want to try that cream cheese and the lip tint so im excited to get my lucky box 4 and 5.

haha. same here. I havent gotten my first box yet and I cant stop ordering more memeboxes. I want to try that cream cheese and the lip tint so im excited to get my lucky box 4 and 5.

lol

so, far the boxes I have purchased, 2 of them have sold out - the green tea & grapefruit scent one.   The honey and now number 5 are still available.  So, I am glad I got those 2 that are sold out - funny,because a lot of folks here didn't seem to like the grapefruit scent, but were more into the rose one!!  I like citrus, what can I say :)

• Like 2

That was me!  Then I got my first box and loved it so I ordered more :P

• Like 1