MissJexie

Memebox Global: Numbered Editions!

Is that the lip tint from box 11?  I found some other brands, I bought a Leole lip tint from here, when they have free shipping.I havent bought individual products yet from Memebox. (just the  boxes)  

The Leole comes  in three colors  and its much better price and I like it better than Benefit !

http://www.beauteque.com/lip-tint/

Yup global #11. Those are cute lip tints

I got the green trio, and really liked it :) Here are some swatches:

Pretty, I got the pink trio and I like your colors a little more.

I got my Memebox #11 today so excited! 

Edited by allistra44
blog link removed

I just can't get into the global numbered ones....I did order the #9 but that was because it got back in stock.

I think that once they finish up these theme ones, I would like to do a global one on a monthly basis.  I just went memecrazy in May & June.

• Like 2

I just can't get into the global numbered ones....I did order the #9 but that was because it got back in stock.

I think that once they finish up these theme ones, I would like to do a global one on a monthly basis.  I just went memecrazy in May & June.

Just buy a memebox nr bundle next time, I bought the #11~#16 and now I don't have to worry about if I get it or not :)

• Like 1

Me too, I'm quite impatient to get it. I haven't had a box in about over 2 weeks!

@@marjojojoleintje what a pic!  :D

Tnx! :) 

I feel for you ! I did got boxes but I really know how it feels to not have a box handed over to you within 2 weeks!! That box must be here within 7 days i think ?

Tnx! :)

I feel for you ! I did got boxes but I really know how it feels to not have a box handed over to you within 2 weeks!! That box must be here within 7 days i think ?

Yes, I expect it to arrive Monday/Tuesday. And then the Scent Bundle! July will be a crazy Memebox month for me  :D

• Like 1

Yes, I expect it to arrive Monday/Tuesday. And then the Scent Bundle! July will be a crazy Memebox month for me  :D

yeah! I want a memeparty everyday xD (my july will also be crazy! we'll make a memeparty that whole month :D

• Like 1

yeah! I want a memeparty everyday xD (my july will also be crazy! we'll make a memeparty that whole month :D

Sure we can! It's a constant party with all the boxes coming! Can;t wait for my stash to start arriving - need to stay strong till the next week LOL 

Shouldn't someone have recieved this box by now? Or maybe nobody ordered it with express shipping  :wacko2:

You mean #12? The ship date was the 24th (yesterday), so if we're lucky we might just see some spoilers tonight or tomorrow from folks who ordered express! I chose standard, unfortunately. I will be thrilled if it gets here before I go on vacation next week, but not holding my breath.

• Like 2

Sure we can! It's a constant party with all the boxes coming! Can;t wait for my stash to start arriving - need to stay strong till the next week LOL 

will your memetower soon reach the top of your ceiling? ;) or can you build a memebed already? haha

You mean #12? The ship date was the 24th (yesterday), so if we're lucky we might just see some spoilers tonight or tomorrow from folks who ordered express! I chose standard, unfortunately. I will be thrilled if it gets here before I go on vacation next week, but not holding my breath.

express shipping is so exprensive and mostly we get the boxes in 7 days so why bother to pay more right ;) 

I hope you get yours intime!!

• Like 1

express shipping is so exprensive and mostly we get the boxes in 7 days so why bother to pay more right ;)

I hope you get yours intime!!

Thank you! This is my first experience with the standard shipping (was lucky enough to get an upgrade on my first two boxes), so I have no clue how long it will take!

• Like 1

Yes the #12, usually a spoiler comes up the day after shipping date. I never pay for express shipping because it arrives to Sweden in 3 days with standard shipping  :D

• Like 3

yeah. Usually 6-9 days, if express 3 days. That is if I am at home and everything goes smoothly.

• Like 2

Hello neighbours! When you say 7 days, do you count with saturday and sunday or not?  :)

no only days ;) when I know it's in my country I count saturday  extra because we get post deliverd on saturdays.. but when it's still flying i dont count it