• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bath & Body Works - what's your favorite?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So, the holidays are over and I stocked up on my favorite Christmas themed lotion called Merry Marshmallow Kiss -smells sweet, marshmallow like with a hint of cinnamon and Christmas tree.

They won't carry this scent again until next November unless they discontinue it altogether. 
egc_step1_01_t169x169.gif

Always looking for advice on the latest lotion, candle & wallflower scents. What's your favorite? And what does it smell like?

It's hard to pick just one! Lately I've been into Warm Vanilla Sugar, but have gravitated more toward Velvet Sugar and Beautiful Day. And my all-time favorite--especially during the warmer months--is White Citrus.

For candles, I love the Watermelon Lemonade, Lilac, Twisted Peppermint or London Calling (it reminds me of one of the first B&BW scents I liked as a kid, Iced Tea Twist.)  I usually use the less scented True Blue Spa and Shea Cashmere for lotion and scrubs. 

Last edited by a moderator:
So true, hard to pick just one. Velvet Sugar smells very nice! As for the candles, I normally only buy when on sale or I have a good coupon otherwise I stick to scented seasonal glade or febreze wax melts for the candle warmer -Gotta check these (Watermelon Lemonade, Lilac, Twisted Peppermint or London Calling) out next time I go, thx  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I like homemade soap. Shore Secrets has some good homemade product for bath and body like soap,bath bombs, lotions and more.
original_3d85f0c3-ed6c-4f92-9955-796a000ad1c8_1024x1024.jpeg

Well, bath and body work both are favorable. Both are the best way to get the relax for the body and I Must say that 1 should try the both the things.

I am curently using Nykaa bath and body range. They have come up with four different fragrances and my favorite is tropical jasemine.

I dont buy their stuff anymore.One time I went in there and a girl was giving out a free 15 or  maybe it was a 20 dollar coupon for anything in the store so basically you got a free item if you did some survey which took forever I dont recommend doing that .I ended up getting some pumpkin body lotion stuff and some guy I was seeing a the time when I put it on in his car  like hated the smell he said eww what is that it smells like sh$t and I never wore it after that lo.l I remember reading something about men online after that saying they like the smell of pumpkin for whatever reason but this guy did not he hated it or maybe he just hated me idk lol.Anyways as far as favs I would go with their hawaii collection never tried but I would stay away from any food scents.

Hey, I am using Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash. It suits me well and I like the product a lot... using it for a long time :)

Latest posts

Back