MissJexie

Superbox Discussion - Spoilers

This thread is to discuss Memebox Superboxes!

Edited by MissJexie
  • Like 1

I'm getting the anti-aging box via DHL today.

I'll let you know what's in it. :D

I didnt order that one! So i'd love to see whats in it :)

So... superboxes are great if they are non-branded!

That super plumping gel is interesting to me because I already have a pot of the moisturizer!

I'm so glad it has an eye cream. That is my worst area. XD

I will use everything! :D

Edited by LadyManah

ooh that looks good box, i did think but i decided not to get this one, great box for all that bought the anti ageing box

All of these boxes look fantastic, thanks for sharing! I'm drooling over that anti-aging superbox :) I bought my first Superbox recently (the snail box), and I can only hope it's half as good as the anti-aging box.

I almost bought the Anti-Aging twice, but passed it up. Im kinda glad i didnt buy it, I usually just use moisturizers and Retinol, which my skin is happy with. The box looks nice though :) Hope you get around to using it all lol

• Like 1

OMG the Anti-Aging Box is FANTASTIC!!!!!

Thank you @@cherricelle for posting!

I can't wait to get mine. I have something coming via DHL today but not sure what it is.

Now I am rethinking the superboxes, I agree the non-branded Superboxes are fabulous.

May need to buy more. :)

Hope you get around to using it all lol

Used 3 of them today and my face has never felt better. That BIFID Essence is a dream <3

• Like 1

Used 3 of them today and my face has never felt better. That BIFID Essence is a dream <3

That's great to know. Which other of the products did you try so far?

That's great to know. Which other of the products did you try so far?

I tried the Elisha Coy sunscreen and the Snail Eye Cream. Both are absolutely lovely. Used all those three as my skin care products for today and my usually super oily face has been miraculously matte.  :D

I tried the Elisha Coy sunscreen and the Snail Eye Cream. Both are absolutely lovely. Used all those three as my skin care products for today and my usually super oily face has been miraculously matte.  :D

Fantastic! Thank you. :)

That Bifida is supposed to be amazing!  I didn't get this box but I'm so glad it was a good one!!  After some lackluster branded boxes, this was good to see!

Missha Superbox SPOILERS:

SPOILER #1 - M SIGNATURE REAL COMPLETE BB CREAM ($16)
We are including BB cream which is the legendary item from MISSHA! BB cream comes in one shade, light beige. It is suitalbe for wide range of skin complexion. The most amazing thing about this BB cream is that you can simply use it as daily makeup, and it can also be applied before foundation to even out the skin complexion or after foundation as concealer depending on your skin complexion!

SPOILER #2 - SUPER AQUA ULTRA WATERFUL CREAM ($34)
This ultra-hydrating cream is again one of Missha's all-time best sellers. It's packed with mineral water and extracts from desert plants & flowers to offer three levels of tight moisturizing care - locking up the upper layer of your skin to prevent dehydration, absorbing deeply into every corner of your skin, and storing up moisture & nutrition from within your skin.

OOOOOOHH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD!

that is such a good box! How much was it?

39$ USD :) Wait, is that the SB 5 or the Makeup Edition?

Edited by LuxxyLuxx

That's the Burst of Color one??  I remember I contacted customer service about that to ask what that even meant and she said something like it was going to be full of bright, adventurous colors!  I was thinking that meant it was going to have green lipstick and cerulean blue eyeshadow or something!  I'm glad it didnt!

That box looks seriously wonderful!

• Like 1

I want to get the three new superboxes they emailed about so badly, but it's not letting the free shipping code work! I have over $70 worth, with all three boxes, in my cart too. 

Edited by LethalLesal