Superbox Discussion - Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first Banilla box.

20140423_112549.jpg

So... superboxes are great if they are non-branded!

That super plumping gel is interesting to me because I already have a pot of the moisturizer!

I'm so glad it has an eye cream. That is my worst area. XD

I will use everything! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
ooh that looks good box, i did think but i decided not to get this one, great box for all that bought the anti ageing box

All of these boxes look fantastic, thanks for sharing! I'm drooling over that anti-aging superbox :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I bought my first Superbox recently (the snail box), and I can only hope it's half as good as the anti-aging box.

I almost bought the Anti-Aging twice, but passed it up. Im kinda glad i didnt buy it, I usually just use moisturizers and Retinol, which my skin is happy with. The box looks nice though :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hope you get around to using it all lol

OMG the Anti-Aging Box is FANTASTIC!!!!!

Thank you @@cherricelle for posting!

I can't wait to get mine. I have something coming via DHL today but not sure what it is.

Now I am rethinking the superboxes, I agree the non-branded Superboxes are fabulous.

May need to buy more. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That's great to know. Which other of the products did you try so far?
I tried the Elisha Coy sunscreen and the Snail Eye Cream. Both are absolutely lovely. Used all those three as my skin care products for today and my usually super oily face has been miraculously matte.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That Bifida is supposed to be amazing!  I didn't get this box but I'm so glad it was a good one!!  After some lackluster branded boxes, this was good to see!

Missha Superbox SPOILERS:

[SIZE=medium]SPOILER #1 - M SIGNATURE REAL COMPLETE BB CREAM ($16)
We are including BB cream which is the legendary item from MISSHA! BB cream comes in one shade, light beige. It is suitalbe for wide range of skin complexion. The most amazing thing about this BB cream is that you can simply use it as daily makeup, and it can also be applied before foundation to even out the skin complexion or after foundation as concealer depending on your skin complexion!

SPOILER #2 - SUPER AQUA ULTRA WATERFUL CREAM ($34)
This ultra-hydrating cream is again one of Missha's all-time best sellers. It's packed with mineral water and extracts from desert plants & flowers to offer three levels of tight moisturizing care - locking up the upper layer of your skin to prevent dehydration, absorbing deeply into every corner of your skin, and storing up moisture & nutrition from within your skin.[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back