MissJexie

Superbox Discussion - Spoilers

Awesome spoilers guys, thanks!  I was bummed about only 6 items in box 10, but it looks like many are full size, and legitimately high value (not just inflated for our benefit...).  I'm excited to try the Mool Pool face cleanser.  It sounds weird, I love it.

Is the Mise en Scene Curl essence the same product that we received in earlier boxes, but full size?  That's a bit strange.

I think it is different. The other one was for adding volume and this one is for bouncy curls.

• Like 1

OMG, I'm so, so happy I'm getting all the three new boxes! They are so absolutely great, it reminds me why I don't want any other subscriptions but Memebox. Now I can't wait for them to come, but I'm going away for a week so will probably get them somewhere around 26th, ehh...

I think it is different. The other one was for adding volume and this one is for bouncy curls.

I hope so!  I didn't love the sample size.

Love the snail box! They covered all the areas that I was hoping for - eyes, face and hair :)

Thank you for spoiler! I look forward to the snail box :). Hopefully it will get to Canada soon.

Edited by yunii

New spoilers for the Pore Care and Night Care boxes!

Pore care box (I'm very excited to get this): "VELIEVE WHITE CLAY MASK" -$35

10351257_777705532248390_894698944044235

Night care box: "SECRET KEY'S ANGEL MOIST WRAP STEAM CREAM" -$32 (Though, it looks like about $15 is a better estimate)

10390074_777670498918560_326440167755836

Edited by raindrop
  • Like 2

The Snail box looks fantastic! I didn't order it, but it's a great one. Enjoy.

Has anyone gotten tracking info for their snail box yet? It says ship May 16th, but I have nothing. :(  I am super excited for that one. 

Edited by galsara

New additions to superboxes (copied from the meme shipping thread!)

Superbox #13: Pore care: Shipping May 29th

Superbox #14: Night Care: Shipping May 29th

Superbox #15: Green Tea: Shipping May 29th

BOXES FOR JUNE

Superbox #18: Fermented Cosmetics: Shipping June 3rd

Superbox #19: Honey Superbox: Shipping June 3rd

Superbox #20: All-In-One Superbox: Shipping June 3rd

Superbox #21: Dermocosmetics: Shipping June 3rd

Superbox #17: Gangnam Style Box: Shipping June 13th

Superbox #16: For Hair: Shipping June 13th

I am excited - I have the green tea one and that is shipping out next week!!   I also have the honey one, but that is in 2 weeks - lol

• Like 1

I am excited - I have the green tea one and that is shipping out next week!!   I also have the honey one, but that is in 2 weeks - lol

Can't wait to see whats inside! But 2 weeks on memebox is like a year lol~ Too many things happening + box releases omg

MEMEBOX GLOBAL 10#

DSCN1366.JPG

MEMEBOX FROM NATURE

DSCN1367.JPG

MEMEBOX SUPERBOX #8 MISSHA

DSCN1376.JPG

• Like 1

Oh man, I am soooo tired of waiting for my box to arrive, plus, I like the look of the superbox#8 Missha. I would like to get it, if I had way more points than just 7, cause there is nothing I can get with 7 points.

Oh well, time to wait for the good ol’ rainbow to give me some lovely points. :)

there are spoilers for the all in one box and the honey box. I want that all-in-one box now that it has an spf product!! but $39 plus shipping! I want more memepoints and a discount code!!

Edited by LiLy07

there are spoilers for the all in one box and the honey box. I want that all-in-one box now that it has an spf product!! but $39 plus shipping! I want more memepoints and a discount code!!

where are the spoilers for the honey box?  Can you post a link please?

thanks!

it's on their facebook page. and they sent out an email as well. i dont know how to attach a photo on this

where are the spoilers for the honey box?  Can you post a link please?

thanks!

it's on their facebook page and they sent out an email as well. I dont know how to attach a photo on this page sorry.

At Night Spoiler #1. All-in-One Superbox

INNERFACE SUNDAY CREAM Retail Value $34

There’s no need to carry around bulky makeup pouches any longer! This 4 in 1 miracle cream has SPF 50+ to protect skin from the sun’s harmful UV rays, locks in moisture, acts as a makeup base and can also be used for on the go coverage!

0c17e84b-d1df-49b9-a389-1edfa40bd9c8.jpg

ecef4c92-9459-4906-b1a8-186f724d4c04.png

At Night Spoiler #2. Honey Superbox

NELLA FANTASIA HONEY ONE SNAIL ULTRA MOISTURE CREAM $38

Revered for generations for its ability to absorb and retain moisture, honey is rich in natural sugars that help to create a moisture-preserving veil over the face. Now use this pure honey mask to, deliver hours of supreme nourishment to the skin!

1927f460-8ddf-458d-8ab1-89596ccf9bf4.jpg

a7263305-356f-4bb6-9587-28f51c37f09b.png

• Like 1

thanks!!

here is is

Honey Box spoiler

"NELLA FANTASIA HONEY ONE SNAIL ULTRA MOISTURE CREAM" -$38

Revered for generations for its ability to absorb and retain moisture, honey is rich in natural sugars that help to create a moisture-preserving veil over the face. Now use this pure honey cream to deliver hours of supreme nourishment to the skin!

10364134_778684152150528_478970241333863

all in one spoiler

INNERFACE SUNDAY CREAM”- $34

There’s no need to carry around bulky makeup pouches any longer! This 4 in 1 miracle cream has SPF 50+ to protect skin from the sun’s harmful UV rays, locks in moisture, acts as a makeup base and can also be used for on the go coverage!

10320426_778672772151666_669738972576738

Edited by biancardi

okay, I have resisted snail cream for quite some time.  Should I be using it?  :D  Why should I use it?    Should I just trade it away?

okay, I have resisted snail cream for quite some time.  Should I be using it?  :D  Why should I use it?    Should I just trade it away?

why are you avoiding snail products? I heard many good reviews of it's good benefit for regenating ang bringhtening skin. Although putting snail mucus on ur face sounds kinda gross. I actually want to try this cream. swap it to me if you're not gonna use it :P