MissJexie

Superbox Discussion - Spoilers

Oops. I deleted it here and put it in the other spoiler thread by mistake. Hard to figure out how to load pictures with a 3 year old demanding you rip the leg off her doll at the same time.

Lol I hear you.

• Like 1

Since this is a spoiler thread, not gonna bother w/spoiler tags, but someone can edit this (a mod, obviously) :P if they feel the need!

No pics cuz camera is dead, but if you're dying to know...

Sleeping beauty:

1. ReinPlatz Intensive Moisture Pack 23g, picked between hand and foot randomly

2. Vella Neck Right Cream 50ml

3. D'Ran Aqua Wonder Recovery Cream 25g

4. Dermahouse Aloe Vera Gel 150ml

5. e choice aloe vera all cream 10g

6. Dewytree Aqua  Collagen Peptide Sleeping Mask 150ml

Snow White

1. Nella Fantasia Oneday Whitener 120ml

2. original raw First Essence 110ml - red essence or vitamin essence (the best item in either box, imo. The bottle is so cool.)

3. Faceflux anti-wrinkle revitalize cream 30g

4. Daltokki Whitening Essence 100ml

5. 5 Seeds Apple Water Brightning Scrub 80ml

6. Morningtree Revitalizing Whitening Deep Spot 20ml

• Like 5

Since this is a spoiler thread, not gonna bother w/spoiler tags, but someone can edit this (a mod, obviously) :P if they feel the need!

Sleeping beauty:

Snow White

2. original raw First Essence 110ml - red essence or vitamin essence (the best item in either box, imo. The bottle is so cool.)

Thanks!!! -- Daltokki Whitening Essence :o I should have kept that box just for that product!

Edited by LuxxyLuxx

Sleeping beauty:

Snow White

Thank you for posting! I didn't have the money to buy these before they sold out and I wanted them so much. They do look good, but I think I will be ok with missing out on them. I do wish I could try the Dewytree sleeping mask, the First Essence, and the Morningtree deep spot product. D' Ran sounds interesting too. But this is all based on just the names and/or brands. At least now I know what I'll be missing.

• Like 2

Thank you for listing the contents @@LadyManah

Snow White looks particularly good! (I ordered Sleeping Beauty).

Nice to know the princess boxes aren't gimmicky though!

That is what I was afraid of!

• Like 1

Thank you for the spoiler! I don't really know a lot about korean products so I can't really tell if the boxes are good. I don't regret not ordering them. The quantities look a bit small, no? (50 ml, 25 g, 10g...) Did anyone get the rapunzel box? It was the one I said I definitely don't want but now my hair could use a bit of love...

I wish I had gotten Snow White! I think the box looks really nice! I hope they do a restock at some point! ^^

• Like 4

Thank you for posting!!! Now I want the rapunzel box!!!

You're welcome! I'm always so thankful when someone posts spoiler pics of their boxes so I thought I would return the favor. :)

Edited by sayswhoo
  • Like 1

I wish I would have gotten Snow White too! Kind of hoping for a restock, but they usually happen when I'm asleep, so I probably wouldn't be able to get it anyways.

• Like 1

thank you!!  Wow, that is a lot of aloe vera products in the Sleeping Beauty :/

You're welcome! I know and I still have a tub of aloe vera from some other box I forget which one...cooling care? 

I expected the boxes a bit more classy if you know what I mean, they are cool and okay but I miss the royalty :)

*edit

They haven't even included a tiara for us :o

Edited by marjojojoleintje
  • Like 3

Wow thanks @@sayswhoo I love rapunzel!! I totally should have gotten the 3 set bundle as now I want Snow White!

You're very welcome, I love rapunzel too! I hope you get lucky with a Snow White restock :)

• Like 1

So glad I got the Rapunzel box!!  Yippee....now for the super long wait....I have like 5 boxes out in Never Never Land, who knows how long it will be til I see them. 

Some one really fancies aloe vera at memebox, or is it because it is cheap?

I suspect price is a factor. Though I happen to love aloe products so personally I'm fine with it!