MissJexie

Superbox Discussion - Spoilers

sorry i got home a bit late today...but here's the spoiler for Superbox #11 Before Special Day! will do the video tomorrow :D

10309722_10152404150254014_5607545768494

Finally will be getting those cocoon balls!  2 more repeats.. but the DK product does not do animals testing!! <3 love it already!

One of these days I've got to try that foot peeling thingy. Has anyone had a bad reaction to it?

Does my mother screaming "GET YOUR GROSS FEET OFF MY COUCH!" at me count as a bad reaction?  :D

• Like 5

Finally will be getting those cocoon balls!  2 more repeats.. but the DK product does not do animals testing!! <3 love it already!

actually 3 from past boxes..

the hair steam from H&B

coccoon balls superbox 1

skinmiso...saw this somewhere...and the nakedbox

either ways, it ain't a bad box. I hope those who bought it loved it.

• Like 1

actually 3 from past boxes..

the hair steam from H&B

coccoon balls superbox 1

skinmiso...saw this somewhere...and the nakedbox

either ways, it ain't a bad box. I hope those who bought it loved it.

Oh yea, I remember seeing that too, yes, it was in naked box #10 (Skinmiso)

You can buy the straight up version of the Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate on Memebox too.  I did.  On accident.  I meant to get the Hyaluronic Acid.  When I got it I was like WTF is this?!  

Looked it up and it turns out it's a real thing and its the "secret" ingredient in SK-II.  I don't know how yeast works on your skin but it sound interesting.  I'm stuck with it so...

I'm using it.  I'm using so many things I don't know what's making my skin so awesome but this soaks in nicely and makes my skin feel smooth.  It smells like nothing and looks like water :\.  I didn't taste it to make sure it *wasnt* water, though :P

/random galactomyces talk

Has anyone else tried the snail conditioner from superbox #10?

I have two words..... Holy Shiz!

holy shiz. In a good way I assumed? how did it work on ur hair? I havent gotten my box yet.

holy shiz. In a good way I assumed? how did it work on ur hair? I havent gotten my box yet.

I have long, baby fine, wavy, dry, color treated hair.

This just blew my HG deep conditioner out of the water.

I have long, baby fine, wavy, dry, color treated hair.

This just blew my HG deep conditioner out of the water.

That's so awesome to hear. Im excited to try that snail hair thing now. It might take a while though for it to get here to me! Im glad you got a new HG now lol

That's so awesome to hear. Im excited to try that snail hair thing now. It might take a while though for it to get here to me! Im glad you got a new HG now lol

Lol, my box got sent to my local post office and then back across the state and back here again...I feel your pain.

I was hesitant to try this conditioner (I have a cosmetology license) but I seriously like it better than my goldwell rich repair. I blow dried my hair without any product and it feels like I used my rich repair and my favorite heat protectant, silky and soft. And even more impressive, next to no tangles were in my hair...that never happens.

I really hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Lol, my box got sent to my local post office and then back across the state and back here again...I feel your pain.

I was hesitant to try this conditioner (I have a cosmetology license) but I seriously like it better than my goldwell rich repair. I blow dried my hair without any product and it feels like I used my rich repair and my favorite heat protectant, silky and soft. And even more impressive, next to no tangles were in my hair...that never happens.

I really hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

I loved this stuff too - I have really long, curly hair and it didn't make my hair frizz at all - actually I've been really impressed with all the haircare stuff I've received so far.

My sister has chemically straightened, bleached hair though and it didn't have the same effect on her - she loved the 25cc booster thingy though - she's also a hairdresser, so she's really picky.

Has anyone else tried the snail conditioner from superbox #10?

I have two words..... Holy Shiz!

I was skeptical, but man, I can't stop touching my (usually dry and frizzy) hair! It's sooooooo soft. I didn't see the conditioner for purchase on Memebox, but I found it on Amazon, along with a shampoo from the same line.

• Like 1

Ooh, Burst of Color 2 is giving me grabby hands! If this eBay buyer ever pays for her concealer and this box is still in stock, I'll have to grab it. I'm all about color!

I was skeptical, but man, I can't stop touching my (usually dry and frizzy) hair! It's sooooooo soft. I didn't see the conditioner for purchase on Memebox, but I found it on Amazon, along with a shampoo from the same line.

I know, it's surprisingly good... I am going to need more, lol.