Memebox: Free From Oil and Troubles Discussion - Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissJexie

Rachel
Reaction score
There are 2 editions of the "Free From Oil and Troubles" boxes. One is a Superbox (Version #2), and can be found in the Superbox thread. This thread is for the regular Memebox (Version #1). SHIPPING APRIL 30th

Yep i got mine and it was shipped express with luckybox4! Got a delivery time fixed with DHL and if they keep their promise i might have the boxes within a couple of hours ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone got their tracking for this one? I'm still waiting...

Yep i got mine and it was shipped express with luckybox4! Got a delivery time fixed with DHL and if they keep their promise i might have the boxes within a couple of hours ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
yup, i got mine this morning and it's already out for delivery (or whatever it's called with DHL)!  interestingly, they combined two boxes i ordered on two separate accounts (going to the same address) and i guess upgraded it to express.  i am totally happy with this!  i was NOT expecting to get two memeboxes within 3 days of when they were shipped!

speaking of which, cheriii, does your dhl tracking info list your entire address?  mine doesn't have my street address and i know some people have had problems with their addresses...

Ok, I got mine too but it's still in Korea. Anway, good to know it's been shipped. I slightly envy you getting yours so quickly with DHL, but we've had some trouble in Europe with DHL already so I'm glad they keep on sending ours through regular post.

yup, i got mine this morning and it's already out for delivery (or whatever it's called with DHL)! interestingly, they combined two boxes i ordered on two separate accounts (going to the same address) and i guess upgraded it to express. i am totally happy with this! i was NOT expecting to get two memeboxes within 3 days of when they were shipped!

speaking of which, cheriii, does your dhl tracking info list your entire address? mine doesn't have my street address and i know some people have had problems with their addresses...
Yes it listed my entire address including the street and street number :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

yes got my tracking today .so some time next week if I'm lucky ,bank holiday weekend tomorrow so 4 days no post.so the boxes will be stacked up again.

super gel of the USA ladies who get upgraded to express delivery, can you post box pics please and thank you ,i can peak  at night when i get home from work.

yes got my tracking today .so some time next week if I'm lucky ,bank holiday weekend tomorrow so 4 days no post.so the boxes will be stacked up again.

super gel of the USA ladies who get upgraded to express delivery, can you post box pics please and thank you ,i can peak  at night when i get home from work.
Lorna, the pics are already there in the spoiler thread. Have a look in between the freezers LOL ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

super gel of the USA ladies who get upgraded to express delivery, can you post box pics please and thank you ,i can peak at night when i get home from work.
Hehe just on a side note i think they now ship with express shipping when 2 or more boxes in your order ship on the same date, no matter which country (except Europe)
I was surprised because i thought they only do this for US customers! This time they shipped my boxes DHL from Korea to my city Hong Kong.

I hope you all get your box soon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yay got this yesterday and i'm really liking it so far! Haven't had more time to look more into it yet, but it looks promising!

I've tried to compile the price list! These things are hard to come by for non-Koreans! Gotta give meme props for that. Just crossing my fingers that they actually work~

COSRX all pure cleansing bar

Full sized item $9.50 for 2 (http://www.cosrx.co.kr/FrontStore/iGoodsView.phtml?iCategoryId=65&iCategoryIdMain=65&iGoodsId=0034_00017&iCurrentPage=1)

Memebox size 1x 

Price $ 4.75

Ciracle red spot cream 

Fullsized item $19.00 (http://www.cosrx.co.kr/FrontStore/iGoodsView.phtml?iCategoryId=65&iCategoryIdMain=65&iGoodsId=0036_00013&iCurrentPage=1)

Memebox size 30ml

Price $19.00

Dr.Young U-line clearing mist

Full sized item 140ml-$30.00 (http://stores.dr-young.net/u-line-clearing-mist/)

Memebox size 140ml

Price $30.00

LJH Cellabel M.C. Recovery Balm SPF 28 PA++

Full size 45ml  -- $47.12 (koreadepart)

Memebox size 5ml

Price $5.23

LJH 5a Control Cleansing Gel 

Full size 150ml- $39.32 (koreadepart)

Memebox size 15ml 

Price $3.92

Verikos tea tree modelling pack

Full size 230ml- $25.50 (gmarket)

Memebox size 25g

Price $?? (approx $3 I assume)

Total (6 item): ~$65.90

Tbh samples are usually free from the companies so prices are just approximates. I'm just happy for the red spot cream and mist, and getting to try the bb cream from LJH though sadly it is not full/deluxe-sized.

So it's not super wow for me lets be honest. I really want to see results and eat my words.  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Any idea how to use the Redpoint-X Teatree Modeling Mask Powder? The description says that you mix the powder with water to create a mask, but the pack gives you a small sample liquid subtance which says "Light Soother" which i don't know what it is for..? I also don't think it mentions it on the description. As it says 'Light Soother' i was thinking maybe this serum is for you to apply after the mask??

Any idea how to use the Redpoint-X Teatree Modeling Mask Powder? The description says that you mix the powder with water to create a mask, but the pack gives you a small sample liquid subtance which says "Light Soother" which i don't know what it is for..? I also don't think it mentions it on the description. As it says 'Light Soother' i was thinking maybe this serum is for you to apply after the mask??
You should mix it with water about 1:1 parts and leave it on for 15-20mins (on a clean face). I only know abit of hangeul..but you can read it from the full-sized item's bottle label I think. Hope this helps. 

Edit:

I think I found the light soother! Its apparently a separate product. You can use it on troubled spots/ bumps when they appear to reduce redness. Or at least thats how I translate it..hmm. 

I haven't got my box yet. So I dont know if they included a spatula or not. I hope so tho!!

It included a big spatula in my box ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and that light soither has been rather mysterious until now, since it's not on the product card!

I'm still waiting on my box as well! It is my first/only Memebox purchase thus far. I have so so many products of every type but I wanted to try out some Korean brands and this box seemed like a good one for my skin type! I have been keeping up with the Memebox threads and I know how much everyone seems to love everything so I hope I don't get sucked into the Meme vortex lol. I'm just trying to be frugal!

You should mix it with water about 1:1 parts and leave it on for 15-20mins (on a clean face). I only know abit of hangeul..but you can read it from the full-sized item's bottle label I think. Hope this helps. 

Edit:

I think I found the light soother! Its apparently a separate product. You can use it on troubled spots/ bumps when they appear to reduce redness. Or at least thats how I translate it..hmm. 

I haven't got my box yet. So I dont know if they included a spatula or not. I hope so tho!!
Thank you! I wish they had included the use of the Light Soother though. And yup there's a really big spatula! 

that spatular is huge i mean huge. and i love how rubbery the mask goes on the face, the boy has the red spot treatment cream on his back and we have used the cleanser gel and mist, great box

that spatular is huge i mean huge. and i love how rubbery the mask goes on the face, the boy has the red spot treatment cream on his back and we have used the cleanser gel and mist, great box
we are commemorating end of world war so no post till monday. my mail box is sad. i'm sad. but i can wait.

glad to hear its all good. so far i have great luck in choosing boxes.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Can somebody explain the ratio to me? lol I'm kind of dumb with that... Is it like a table spoon of powder to a table spoon of water? (Just an example) thanks!

Latest posts

Back