Memebox: Makeup Edition Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissJexie

Rachel
Reaction score
Memebox Makeup Edition: SHIPPING MAY 24th

"This box is dedicated to all our make-up aficionados -
nothing but make-up on make-up on make-up!
 ​
In creating this make-up-only box, we’ve taken special care to include both innovative and trend-leading items, as well as trusted classics.
 ​
With Memebox Make-Up Edition, we’re taking beauty to a whole new level. "​
 ​

The makeup box (the first one) 20140423_111029.jpg

Ooh nice! Thanks for posting!!! Trying to resist but it's hard with seeing these!

Just ordered my first Memebox - I got the makeup one. And now there's the 10 memepoints for registering sitting in my account - must resist. 

Whoo! This one came back in stock this morning, so I grabbed it! Since it ships tomorrow, I shouldn't have to wait for ages to get it! After a skincare nightmare about a year and a half ago (Christmas! Ugh!), I'm wary of trying new skincare products, but new makeup items? :grabbyhands: Anyone else on board this one with me?

Gosh, I wish this had been stock yesterday when I had $18 in memepoints... Now I only have $8 in points but I am sooo very tempted.

Oh! International time/date line! It's already tomorrow in South Korea! And I meant to say this earlier but forgot: I'm guessing that they are packing boxes up to ship out, figuring out how many additional boxes they have, and putting those up for sale on shipping day. It feels very much like rush tickets at a film festival! Moral of the story: If there's a sold-out box you want, watch the item page on the day they're shipping out, and you might be able to pick it up even though you missed out on the initial offering.

Sorry to be a pain, but this is the first Memebox I ordered and I have a question -- I ordered the Make Up Edition box, which says it is supposed to ship on May 24. I didn't get an email about it shipping - should I have gotten an email? Does it sometimes take a few days for them to send the email out?

Thanks guys!

Sorry to be a pain, but this is the first Memebox I ordered and I have a question -- I ordered the Make Up Edition box, which says it is supposed to ship on May 24. I didn't get an email about it shipping - should I have gotten an email? Does it sometimes take a few days for them to send the email out?

Thanks guys!
Expect a tracking email after the 27th . Sometimes it pays to click my orders on your account as the tracking info may be there already

it takes a couple of days - I ordered a box that was already shipping and it took about 4 days before I got the tracking email..  The 24th was just yesterday - I would wait until tuesday or wednesday and if you don't get one by then, to drop them an email

Thanks guys!
It usually takes 2-3 days before you receive the email with tracking. However, sometimes the emails were quite late and people even got boxes before the emails. But you definately shouldn't worry.

1. Cheek Room MakeUp Base 30ml
2. Dr. Young Anti Pore: pore Eraser Balm 15g
3. MustaeV Spot Eraser Concealer Pencil No. 5 - x1
4. N.S.M Cooling Tint or ReBorn Sorbet MeltingTint Gloss 5g
5. Ladykin Blossom Blusher 8g

Last edited by a moderator:
 thanks!

that seems to be heavy on the

base side - foundation, pore coverup and concealer!!

when you have time and if you are going to keep them, can you do swatches?  I am curious on the colors :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@stawbewii @biancardi yeah thats a lot of base on this one. maybe they are pushing out the idea of the color box. So that we need to feel like we should grab them all as adjuncts. I'm not rich, memebox lol...

Latest posts

Back