Memebox: From Nature Discussion - Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissJexie

Rachel
Reaction score
Memebox From Nature: SHIPPING MAY 13th

​

​

Memebox from nature is a box carefully selected products that contain the ingredients from the nature! 

​

Whether you are fan of green beauty, prefer products that are gentle on your skin, or simply want to try what Memebox from nature can offer, here is your chance to experience it all!

Me too! I'm not normally super green - meaning not always that interested in ingredients as long as they give desired effects - but that's why I want to try sth new and different and use some fully ecological stuff.

First spoiler for the box

SPOILER #1

"100% PURE PROPOLIS EXTRACT AMPOULE"

All you need is just a single drop of this pure propolis extract to give your skin the deep hydration and youthful glow it deserves!

SPOILER #2

"LANOA NATURAL SOAP: SULFUR"

This all-natural soap bar is made from sulfur, shea butter, chamomile, and lavender concentrations which is extremely gentle and effective for caring sensitive skin with low level of elasticity & immunity.

I really like that soap bar. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Helped to clear up my skin pretty well! I leave it on a minute or two. If you need an anti-acne cleanser, it is a good one.

I'm going to pass on this box because I already traded for 3 of these, lol. I don't really need another. But I hope it is a good one! It looks like it will be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Memebox from Nature Box

I'm missing the Lanoa soap from this box my sister came and I gave it to her :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back