MissJexie

Memebox: For Hair and Body Discussion - Spoilers

hmm the nail stuff smells like bad toilet spray... the hair spa set smells like cheap stuff but after a while it gets better and I can't remember the rest ....hold on i'm gonna sniff some more :D

also the shower stuff smells like berry (got the berry one) but not special... the foot stuff is cool! and the bodyslimming stuff is awesome (i'm on a korean diet and this comes in handy!) the hair treatments is smells okay.

the previous was way better,, why I don't know.. mayeb it's our taste and we are spoiled or it's just not that special.

Hope this gives you an idea :D

Got my Hair and Body v2 today! 

1. Kocostar Foot Therapy 1 ea

2. Label Young Shocking Holjjuki 100ml

3. Hello Everybody Spa Vita Berry Shampoo & Treatment 30ml

4. Vidanail L.vida Lavender Oil 10ml

5. Evas Cosmectivs Body Net 7Days Project 200ml

6. Boutique Bebe Hair Salon Argan Oil Essence 60ml 

Thank you so much for posting!

What is the 5th product..the Eva's Cosmectivs?

And the 2nd one..the Label Young Shocking?

Thank you so much for posting!

What is the 5th product..the Eva's Cosmectivs?

And the 2nd one..the Label Young Shocking?

The Eva's Cosmetics stuff sounds like some sort of body wash or hair shampoo set, though I only saw one bottle in the picture provided?

The Label Young Shocking Holjjuki is a body slimming lotion. Have you ever heard to massage and scrub at your skin in order to "improve circulation" and "tone" your cellulite to reduce it's appearance? It's basically the same idea. By irritating the surface of the skin, you get changes in circulation which cause your skin to become temporarily tighter and so reduce the look of cellulite, giving you a slimmer look. The slimming patches did this using a mix of capsaicin (the stuff in peppers) and menthol (mint); from what I can tell, the Holjjuki is about the same stuff but in a lotion form.

I agree with the majority though that hair and body 1 was MUCH better than this one.

Edited by MissJexie
Blog promotion is not allowed per MUT terms of service
  • Like 1

The Eva's Cosmetics stuff sounds like some sort of body wash or hair shampoo set, though I only saw one bottle in the picture provided?

The Label Young Shocking Holjjuki is a body slimming lotion. Have you ever heard to massage and scrub at your skin in order to "improve circulation" and "tone" your cellulite to reduce it's appearance? It's basically the same idea. By irritating the surface of the skin, you get changes in circulation which cause your skin to become temporarily tighter and so reduce the look of cellulite, giving you a slimmer look. The slimming patches did this using a mix of capsaicin (the stuff in peppers) and menthol (mint); from what I can tell, the Holjjuki is about the same stuff but in a lotion form.

thank you for the detailed info

yeah I adore H&B 1 alright~ I think their earlier memeboxes of any special versions are always better than its successors. Idk why. Lets hope H&B 3 is fantastic~

Probably they need some inspiration. Or this may spark some jealousy and keep them aiming higher.

This this and this. We want cute, scents and variety, memebox!  :wub:

• Like 1

Hair and Body 1 was definitely better, but I am SO EXCITED to get the

foot masks

even if I get it again in the other things I have coming I will use more than one. 

I am not impressed with the overall scent level of this round. That Kiss the Perfume hair treatment from v1 set the bar pretty high though. 

I was disappointed too. Most items were so cheap. I did use the foot peel, and shampoo/conditioner. I really like the shampoo/conditioner.

The other hair product is sticky and did nothing, shower gel is basic but smells funny (and cap won't open), lavender oil is artificial smelling/looking, and the slimming product pilled and rubbed off an hr or so after I applied it.

I actually really liked the items we got, however the shampo+conditioner should've been more deluxe (100ml maybe) or even one of them fullsize. I bought them when they were on sale, but wouldn't have mind them bigger in the box aswell.. 

The showergel I got were Iris and we're a lovely settle smell which I love for my body washes. 

• Like 1

I actually really liked the items we got, however the shampo+conditioner should've been more deluxe (100ml maybe) or even one of them fullsize. I bought them when they were on sale, but wouldn't have mind them bigger in the box aswell.. 

The showergel I got were Iris and we're a lovely settle smell which I love for my body washes. 

LUCKY you :D

Haven't gotten this box yet (is there a good way to track after it reaches Incheon?) but I'm still looking forward to the foot thingy and the shampoo/conditioner and the body wash.  The rest will probably be put up for trade.

Kinda sad to be so unimpressed by my first Memebox!

Haven't gotten this box yet (is there a good way to track after it reaches Incheon?) but I'm still looking forward to the foot thingy and the shampoo/conditioner and the body wash.  The rest will probably be put up for trade.

Kinda sad to be so unimpressed by my first Memebox!

I like using http://www.track-trace.com/

use the EMS service for Korean shipments - you can then switch to USPS in the same panel.  Once it leaves Korean, you just have to wait until it reaches US customs nearest you.  For me, I don't see any movement once it is shipped out of Korea until it hits NY customs.

• Like 1

I'm holding my judgement until I get it in my hands...I definitely don't think it's as nice as the original Hair and Body box, but it looks like I will use or try almost everything. I just think there's no way they're going to beat the Cherry Blossom conditioner in the first H&B box for me LOL. That stuff is the best conditioner/scent I've ever used!

• Like 2

I'm holding my judgement until I get it in my hands...I definitely don't think it's as nice as the original Hair and Body box, but it looks like I will use or try almost everything. I just think there's no way they're going to beat the Cherry Blossom conditioner in the first H&B box for me LOL. That stuff is the best conditioner/scent I've ever used!

yeah, I try to wait until I get my items in my hands.  What some people hate, I love and vice versa.  There are universal exceptions (like the stinky BaB mascara in Ipsy's bag this month - lol) but I try to reserve judgement.

I didn't get this box, but that foot mask & that clear gel stuff looks interesting to me!

• Like 1

yeah, I try to wait until I get my items in my hands.  What some people hate, I love and vice versa.  There are universal exceptions (like the stinky BaB mascara in Ipsy's bag this month - lol) but I try to reserve judgement.

I didn't get this box, but that foot mask & that clear gel stuff looks interesting to me!

My feet look absolutely horrendous, so any kind of foot product is totally OK with me! LOL

I'm pretty easy to please with Memebox. As long as there is a substantial amount of items and they're all decently sized, I'm pleased. I may not like everything that comes in the boxes, as that kind of comes with the territory, but I think overall this box is pretty good. I'm actually glad they strayed more from the original box, as having too much overlap would have been boring. Although I do just want a box full of that cherry blossom conditioner....as if I haven't mentioned it enough. I'm thinking of contacting the company (their website is only in Korean though!) and seeing if anyone that works for them speaks English and is willing to ship me a lifetime supply of their conditioner LOL :D

• Like 1

Just got my Hair & Body 2!!!! And now I'm excited all over again!  Thank you to everyone who encouraged me to wait til I have it in my hands to form my opinion.  I haven't used anything yet, but here's my first impression!

Shocking Holjjuki - probably the one thing I still won't use.  I'm not a big fan of any sort of anti-aging/slimming/"heating" lotion (the card says it has a "thermal effect", and I'm so not putting anything thermal on my skin in 90+ degree weather!).  I *may* try it once it gets colder.  

Spa Vita Berry Shampoo & Conditioner - SMELLS AMAZING.  And I really want to try a product that promises "vital moisture and twinkle shine"

L. Vida Nail Oil - IT HAS PIECES OF LAVENDER IN IT! It's so darn cute!  (yes, this and the "twinkle shine" are exactly why I caved and ordered the "cute" box)

Body Wash - bigger than I thought!  I got the Berry Complex scent, it's pretty subtle, and I'm just finishing up a GIANT bottle of Yes To Carrots body wash so this will be fun!

Boutique Bebe Argan Oil Essence - I will definitely try this on my hair!  It smells good, not overwhelmingly "ooh yummy" but very pleasant.

Foot Therapy - still VERY exited to try this!  

The only bad thing?  I'm leaving for a 3-week stay with family tomorrow and already had all my stuff packed!  I guess now I have 3 weeks of anticipation! (Definitely don't want to be running around my aunts house with flaky feet!)

Off to try the Lavender Oil, at least!

• Like 3

Feeling a lot better about box 2 now that it's in my hands. The foot therapy, which I first was "eh" about, are actually really fantastic. Much better than the ones in the first box so far, in terms of material. The results will see, eh?

Still disappointed about the shampoo and conditioner size. Still not going to use the body slimming lotion and the lavender oil. But I got the ocean scented body wash, and it actually smells good! And a huge size, too. I wish I knew the ingredients, because a similar product (H2O+ Dead Sea Salt or something like that) really dried me out. 

• Like 2

OKAY I've used the slimming lotion on me belly and upper legs today.

I read the first lines how to apply.

I applied and then my belly was on fire (didn't applied that much 1,5 tin layer)

Then I've read the how to use text again en read further.. don't aply too much because you'll get a thermal effect and rednees

Well i deffinitely got th thermal effect but no redness.

after 5 minutes it drived me insane and I tried to wash it off.. The heat wouldn't go away  and after 20 minutes it stopped :)

BUT this stuff does work! my belly was all puffy and not smooth and thight by the weather and hard gardening work of today (very humid weather)

And after 10 minutes it was not puffy and anymore and even tighter!

Next time I'm gonna use a little bit less. but I'm loving it :D

• Like 1