Memebox: 10 Minute Box Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissJexie

Rachel
Reaction score
MEMEBOX 10 MINUTE BOX SHIPPING MAY30th
 ​
 ​

Every girl fancies a romantic night spent together with the man of her dreams. But let’s admit it, there are those moments when you end up feeling embarrassed because you had forgotten to get yourself properly ready both inside and out. 
 ​
Our new 10 Minute Box – the hottest Memebox yet to have arrived – comes with the most perfect make-love-happenbeauty products that will get you all polished up for a night you’ll never forget!
 ​
It’s already past midnight, and you’ve only got ten minutes to lure him to your side and make him fall in love with you. Sounds impossible? It’s not, anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really curious about this box - used up all my points on it over the weekend so it ended up only costing me about £8 inc. shipping. I figured satisfying my curiosity is worth that much!

I am SO weirded out by this box, but also so intrigued! LOL...I agree there's probably a perfume of some kind? Maybe an all-over-color stick kind of product for fast makeup fixes? I have no idea! It should be an interesting one!

Honestly, i'm scared to know what's inside...
Haha, me too, although I did end up ordering it.  That "inside and out" phrasing makes me worried that it'll contain something to, uh, clean me out, like, digestive system-wise?  Which, no thanks, Meme, I'm all good here.

I am up for anything really and as soon as this box went live I bought it. A mask , make up. Perfume anything could fit into 10 mins so I'm intrigued by this box.

Haha, me too, although I did end up ordering it.  That "inside and out" phrasing makes me worried that it'll contain something to, uh, clean me out, like, digestive system-wise?  Which, no thanks, Meme, I'm all good here.
OK, I wasn't scared before, but now I am.

If this is the case, I might actually buy it.  :lol: It would be the weirdest/most interesting box ever.

That phrase made me think feminine hygiene products :/  Very curious to see the contents.
For the korean version, memebox did release a box for office ladies like mist, tea bags and other vanity items. I predict another red lip product and maybe nail polish (?) from the picture. 

Lots of yummy makeup?  I love their vague descriptions!
I saw this at their Korean memebox website and I was thinking MAYBE?!?! Just a wild guess for some of the item for 10 minute box :wub: Don't know what item would be for the "inside" though, maybe a BREATH MIST? ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
box_open.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
10 MINUTE BOX...such a mystery haha but still I'm super excited for whatever it has to offer!!

I'm thinking maybe items like a deodorant or a body mist/perfume?? 

Nonetheless, better to wait to be surprised than to endlessly agonize over what's inside! Can't wait!!

lol @ the fishnets!

Not sure if I want that red lippie. Too much red lip products lately..hmm. 

And the 'perfume' seems abit....drippy lol.
Should I cancel?

lol @ the fishnets!

Not sure if I want that red lippie. Too much red lip products lately..hmm. 

And the 'perfume' seems abit....drippy lol.

Should I cancel?
I was thinking to cancel or not too. hm I might regret it if I actually like something in there!!

I was thinking to cancel or not too. hm I might regret it if I actually like something in there!!
*sigh* ikr. And they dont reimburse the used points either. 

But the tackiness made me question my decision on buying this box.

Maybe I can give it away if I don't like it....  :unsure2:

Latest posts

Back