MissJexie

Memebox: 10 Minute Box Discussion

This is why focus groups should be used before products are released lol.

I am reading that big ad on the product

women are enchanted once a month?  Is that WHAT IT WAS?  I was enchanted?  I have a better word than that! ha!

and this line "You worry that men in the office or on the way to work may smell it"  WTF?  How smelly is it?  seriously.... gawd.  It isn't as if women are wearing the same damn pad for the full cycle of their period.

I am reading that big ad on the product

women are enchanted once a month? Is that WHAT IT WAS? I was enchanted? I have a better word than that! ha!

If I'm enchanted once a month where is my pet unicorn and tiara?
  • Like 2

If I'm enchanted once a month where is my pet unicorn and tiara?

well, the ad did say it was a magical recipe to "keep clean & healthy around secret zone"

I guess you needed to have these magic dew drops for your secret zone to attract the unicorn and get your tiara!  lol

• Like 3

well, the ad did say it was a magical recipe to "keep clean & healthy around secret zone"

I guess you needed to have these magic dew drops for your secret zone to attract the unicorn and get your tiara!  lol

I hope my neighbors can't hear how hard I am laughing right now.

• Like 1

Putting any scented products near, on, or in the hooha is not a good idea. Somebody needs to make ball and taint freshener, let the men feel paranoid for a change.

• Like 5

Putting any scented products near, on, or in the hooha is not a good idea. Somebody needs to make ball and taint freshener, let the men feel paranoid for a change.

http://freshballs.com/index.html/

ETA:  Whoops, that's an unscented product.  But it does appear to be intended to prevent odor since preventing sweat would prevent all those nasty bacteria in sweat, so there's that.

Well, the powder is not bad. Lets hope the rest is awesome...because I didn't bother to cancel that despite the tacky video..  ^_^

http://freshballs.com/index.html/

ETA:  Whoops, that's an unscented product.  But it does appear to be intended to prevent odor since preventing sweat would prevent all those nasty bacteria in sweat, so there's that.

those aren't the fresh balls I'm looking for....

• Like 1

Anyone else feel like they need a nice balmy blush for this box? Coz a heated flush is what I need to not look zombie-ish for a date.  :P

• Like 1

Anyone else feel like they need a nice balmy blush for this box? Coz a heated flush is what I need to not look zombie-ish for a date.  :P

That would be good, I'm kind of wondering if they'll include a hair product like a texturizing spray.

Ooh- a powder, a pretty blush, I'm betting on a sexy red lip after that video..

That would be good, I'm kind of wondering if they'll include a hair product like a texturizing spray.

and a texturizing spray?  I'm down for this box so far.

and a texturizing spray?  I'm down for this box so far.

Yeah, I don't know about anyone else but by the end of the day my baby fine hair is flat as a pancake. So if I was going to impress a guy after 5pm I would need a little bit of something going on for my hair. Besides, texturizing hair products are so versatile.

Yeah, I don't know about anyone else but by the end of the day my baby fine hair is flat as a pancake. So if I was going to impress a guy after 5pm I would need a little bit of something going on for my hair. Besides, texturizing hair products are so versatile.

My hair is a gigantic voluminous mess.  I have to sleep on a blow out so that it looks normal volume... but if I'm going for that "after dark" look, then bring on the big volume!

My hair is a gigantic voluminous mess.  I have to sleep on a blow out so that it looks normal volume... but if I'm going for that "after dark" look, then bring on the big volume!

If I could get my hair to HOLD volume without being rock hard then I would thank all that is holy. At least I have a ton of hair so it could be worse, lol.

How bout no hair volumer/ straightening hair sprays :X :X Don't kill me on this one... just gotten the Miss en Scene ones and haven't got to use them.

Maybe a nice scented dry shampoo. Because smelly scalp is not ideal for back hugs  :P  :P  :P

How bout no hair volumer/ straightening hair sprays :X :X Don't kill me on this one... just gotten the Miss en Scene ones and haven't got to use them.

Maybe a nice scented dry shampoo. Because smelly scalp is not ideal for back hugs  :P  :P  :P

Actually I've heard some people say that they use dry shampoo as a texturizer, in which case I would say it's an acceptable idea.

I keep forgetting to try that, I need to find one for black/dark hair.

• Like 1

Actually I've heard some people say that they use dry shampoo as a texturizer, in which case I would say it's an acceptable idea.

I keep forgetting to try that, I need to find one for black/dark hair.

My hair is dark (purple) too. Its difficult since most powder formulations look like dandruff urgh.

Whatever memebox has prepared.. just cross our fingers and hope its something we will all like~

(I have gotten too many red lipgloss/stick/tint from memebox anyways...so 1 item is already out :laughno:

• Like 1

My hair is dark (purple) too. Its difficult since most powder formulations look like dandruff urgh.

Whatever memebox has prepared.. just cross our fingers and hope its something we will all like~

(I have gotten too many red lipgloss/stick/tint from memebox anyways...so 1 item is already out :laughno:)

Lol yeah, as a child of a conservative southern family you learn to be careful with red lip products or your relatives start speculating about how "loose" your morals are.

They already think I'm crazy for dying my hair black.

Lol yeah, as a child of a conservative southern family you learn to be careful with red lip products or your relatives start speculating about how "loose" your morals are.

They already think I'm crazy for dying my hair black.

My mom always told me it would look like shoe polish if I dyed it black- did it and it looks like it really should have been my natural color all along.  My southern mother :P

My mom always told me it would look like shoe polish if I dyed it black- did it and it looks like it really should have been my natural color all along.  My southern mother :P

Lol yep I got strawberry/honey blond hair like my aunt, it does not look good on me so I dye it black. Now my ex-military uncle tells me I look like a giant Korean girl. :P (I'm 5' 10" and super pale)

Lol yep I got strawberry/honey blond hair like my aunt, it does not look good on me so I dye it black. Now my ex-military uncle tells me I look like a giant Korean girl. :P (I'm 5' 10" and super pale)

I'm half Mexican and very olive- and the kicker is, my mom has black hair! (naturally at least, now she's a blonde..)  So I never expected it to be outlandish or anything- my hair's already super dark brown, but my mother!  And the red lipstick thing- I feel ya there!  I go home wearing all black and full makeup and my parents say I look "cosmopolitan"- which I guess is true for our tiny rural hometown, but to me it's very normal!! Haha

• Like 1