Naked Box Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissJexie

Rachel
Reaction score
Naked boxes begin shipping 2-3 days after your purchase.​

​

[SIZE=medium]For the very first time, a box with all of its components completely revealed: the Naked Box. This box is dedicated to you girls out there who feel a bit too shy or hesitant in trying out our other beauty boxes.[/SIZE]

​

[SIZE=medium]Naked Boxes for some reason are not listed with the other "boxes" on the memebox site, so I have included a quick link here:[/SIZE]​

​

​

NAKED BOX CONTENT EXAMPLES:

mainbanner_nakedbox1_detail.png

​

mainbanner_nakedbox2_detail.png

​

mainbanner_nakedbox8_detail.png

​

mainbanner_nakedbox9_detail.png

​

nakedbox11_detail.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Link to Naked Box? (No referral just the company link.) I can't seem to find them on Google.

I want to buy Naked 8, but its kinda... hmmm its kinda unattractive? lol Ill probably buy it just cause there's nothing else to buy, hope it doesn't sell out in the next half hr. Anyone else purchased, going to purchase naked 8? Im hoping they come out with more before the Korean Holidays!

Last edited by a moderator:
I still can't work out why the naked boxes don't have a sub heading under the other boxes on the meme site . And you really need to understand the different boxes to know that you type in naked box.

If these are marketed to say newbies who are scared of ordering a box blind and want to know

what is in a box surely you want to maximise selling by posting with the rest of the boxes . It's almost like you have to go in through the back door and leave through the trap door.

guys did you see the nakedbox 12? like i refreshed it and i saw it and its in my cart but memebox has just froze on me like my site doesn't load at all now

guys did you see the nakedbox 12? like i refreshed it and i saw it and its in my cart but memebox has just froze on me like my site doesn't load at all now
I saw it, now I can't see :(

Box contained Waterproof Eyeliner Gel Set

Maybe they will add it?

I like how nakedbox 11 looks, but I'm going to try to resist buying it. >__< It's nice that there is a full-sized toner + cotton pads. I like these type of cotton pads a lot. I just finished the big thing of Shiseido ones I got from Sephora, so I kinda need some more, but 60 is kind of a small box (the ones at sephora are like 250 for $9.50)

I still can't work out why the naked boxes don't have a sub heading under the other boxes on the meme site . And you really need to understand the different boxes to know that you type in naked box.

If these are marketed to say newbies who are scared of ordering a box blind and want to know

what is in a box surely you want to maximise selling by posting with the rest of the boxes . It's almost like you have to go in through the back door and leave through the trap door.
I think they started out as an e-mail subscriber only box, so that's why there's no link to them on the main site. That said, the direct link to them, without using the search box, is us.memebox.com/memebox/nakedbox

I think they started out as an e-mail subscriber only box, so that's why there's no link to them on the main site. That said, the direct link to them, without using the search box, is us.memebox.com/memebox/nakedbox
yes your right, i remember ,i see one of the naked boxes popped up in the normal box section today. box 12 was there before some had issues logging on ,when we received the 2 points because of there holidays. if i remember the other day when naked 6,7,8,9,went live one box was missing when uploaded ,maybe box 12 will come soon.

i also notice it is dated for shipping before was a few days after buying.

yes your right, i remember ,i see one of the naked boxes popped up in the normal box section today. box 12 was there before some had issues logging on ,when we received the 2 points because of there holidays. if i remember the other day when naked 6,7,8,9,went live one box was missing when uploaded ,maybe box 12 will come soon.

i also notice it is dated for shipping before was a few days after buying.
Lets hope they add it soon :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Anybody get their naked boxes yet? I bought nakedbox #3 last tuesday and it's hasnt been shipped out yet. :blink:

Latest posts

Back