MissJexie

Naked Box Discussion

i got a tracking for naked 13 today..but then i bought 11, 14, and 15 at the same time but haven't gotten anything for those.

Seeing this made me realize I never saw tracking for my naked box either.  Although since I got that email maybe they haven't shipped it yet?  ...  I was hoping they'd ship Naked #14 and Memebox #10 together so I could get expedited shipping like they seem to be doing on multiple box orders.

i got a tracking for naked 13 today..but then i bought 11, 14, and 15 at the same time but haven't gotten anything for those.

When you order more than one box they only send you shipping for one of the boxes!

If they shipped your naked box seperately you won't get a tracking number for it, I didn't for mine, and it showed up earlier this week.

Edited by LuxxyLuxx

I actually wanted to try out that BB cream since it has the highest SPF (plus PA+++) out of any other BB cream I've seen from Memebox. They don't seem to have different shades, I think they mean a different BB cream from that brand altogether, which are around SPF35 PA++ for the most part. I hope I get the same one as pictured, but it probably won't happen... oh well. D:

Yeah, I was not sure what they meant because you are correct, there aren't three shades.  And there are more than three kinds!  Who knows. 

So crazy disappointed that I am not going to be getting Naked box 16. It was the only one I wanted (because of Dr. G Bing Bling Cream) and its now the only one sold out. So sad, should have gotten it before I went to basketball practice.

Just got my first nakedbox - do these boxes not come with an info card? I received Nakedbox 5 and it doesn't seem to have one. 

No info card. I don't know if they said that on the website for earlier Nakedboxes, but they do now. I think it's to save on printing costs?

Tell us how the make up kit is, when you try it!

@Teleez, I ordered that naked box really just for the face cream that's $67. Once I get the box in about two weeks or so. Let me know if still want the bling bling as I don't think it will work for me; and maybe we could do a meme trade.

I am looking for all things Recipe and especially the slow organics cleansers.

• Like 2

Anyone notice that Nakedbox is now a little picture on the main website? I don't get why they make it secret, then not secret, then secret again, then not secret...

I think I've got #12 and #14 for me at the post office, but I'm not sure. I'm not as excited for them as I was, because I ended up getting a bunch of dupes from boxes I received after ordering the Nakedboxes. I'm hoping I like the non-dupe products, though.

• Like 1

Anyone notice that Nakedbox is now a little picture on the main website? I don't get why they make it secret, then not secret, then secret again, then not secret...

I think I've got #12 and #14 for me at the post office, but I'm not sure. I'm not as excited for them as I was, because I ended up getting a bunch of dupes from boxes I received after ordering the Nakedboxes. I'm hoping I like the non-dupe products, though.

I simply bookmarked the nakedbox page lol!

Really wish memebox would restock naked box #16 (am totally in love with the bling bling BB cream).

Ah finally I found your post again, it HAS been restocked.

Just got my Naked Box 15 in the mail along with the two products I ordered.... yay!!! Going to post later and on my new blog. Must go back to work first lol

Ah finally I found your post again, it HAS been restocked.

Thank you!! Went and grabbed one really quickly! Have been using the BB cream for most of this week and am really enjoying it.

• Like 1

Thank you!! Went and grabbed one really quickly! Have been using the BB cream for most of this week and am really enjoying it.

I was lucky that I checked the website before work :)

I received my Naked Boxes 12 & 14 today and yesterday, and I'm pretty happy with them.  Yeah, there are a number of repeats but I knew that purchasing the boxes so it doesn't bother me - plus I'm pretty happy to have the backups - except that Tony Moly tint - those guys are getting outta control haha.

I was kinda worried about the email I got about the replacement BB cream in box 14 - I know a few ladies on here got that email too - but I got say I'm really happy with the BB included.  Its an oil control one with a physical sunscreen in it, rather than a chemical sunscreen, which is what I prefer.   Fortunately my slowganic cleansers didn't melt in shipment - might be because we're coming into winter here in Australia.

I really like the Mermaid liners too.

Did anyone got Nakedbox 13? I just got mine today and it seems like I have one extra item..I keep comparing my box to the picture on the site. I don't think its possible that I got it mixed up with my other boxes...the only other box that came today was Luckybox 5..and I'm sure its not from there..

extra item:

Dr.Jart V7 Relief Vita Drop

Luckybox 5, already has the Dr.Jart Eye Serum

• Like 1

just got mine today and it seems like I have one extra item..

Your addiction paid off  :P

Your addiction paid off  :P

LOL ...this addiction is hardly paying off...I just bought 4 more boxes...I went for more than a week without buying, even with 12points in my account....but this 20% off deal was too hard to resist..haha

Picked up my Naked box #14 today and was super disappointed. I got it mostly to try out the BB cream, but I got the Bling Bling cream instead, which is a dupe and doesn't work with my skin colour. Back to the trading post, I suppose. Actually, the entire box was a dud for me. I ended up getting more Tony Moly lip tint in Lucky Box 5 which I wasn't expecting, so I don't need that. The Propolis ampoule is OK still, but I don't think it's doing as much for my skin as I thought it was. I ended up getting the Heart Pore pack in another box, too, and I didn't end up liking that so that's also going into trades. And I haven't tried the Recipe cleansers yet, but I know I won't touch the lemon one. I think the adlay and green tea ones would be nice if they don't have lemon in them too. Otherwise, those will also be going up for trade. Goodness me.

The Naked box #12 wasn't super great for me either -- got the oily skin mentor cream (I don't have oily skin), probably never going to use the eyelashes, foundation is broken (e-mailed them, hoping for a quicker response than usual). LOVE the Nuganic sunscreen, as usual, so that makes the price A-OK with me for this box (and always looking for more of it). The eyeliner set is absolutely beautiful, especially the gold, but I just am not good enough with eyeliner to use it to its full extent so I've traded it to someone who I know will love it! (You know who you are~) Maybe I'll purchase it some day far in the future, because it really is gorgeous.

Funny how the boxes where I could actually see everything in it ended up being the most disappointing. Oh well. You win some, you lose some.