Midsummer Night's Dream Signups - CLOSED

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kawaiisofoxy

Indie Ingenue
Reaction score
Hello, my beautiful fairies!

Signups are OPEN! They start today, Monday, April 28th, 2014, and run through MIDNIGHT EST on Monday, May 12th.  We are using Google Docs this time to collect information.  If you have any issue filling out the form, PLEASE let me know via PM.  Basically, if this works right, you click the link below, fill out your information, and then it will magically appear in a spreadsheet (OK, I know it's technology).  Once you have completed the form, post in here something along the lines of "Signed up!" so I can check to make sure your info came through.  Please DO NOT post any questions or discussions in this thread.  In the first post after this I will post links of all current threads pertaining to the Midsummer Night's Dream exchange. 

(Added Note - this form was adapted from a circular swap form.  Obviously, we don't really need info about your post count or if you've been in a circular swap before but we need responses to get the form sent through!  Just put something in there!)

**This round of Secret Santa is ONLY open to those who participated in a 2013 Secret Santa, regular or nails.**

Click Here to Sign Up!

Once signups are completed, I will take a few days to compile information.  You will receive a PM with your assigned Fairy Godchild's information by end of day on Thursday, May 15th.

You have from May 15th til July 6th to stalk (in the nicest way possible) and shop for your Fairy Godchild.  PACKAGES MUST BE SENT THE WEEK OF JULY 7TH-14TH. Any exceptions (i.e. if you have travel plans) must go through me, and my honest advice would be to mail your package EARLY rather than have your Fairy Godchild wait.

Happy Shopping!

Last edited by a moderator:
Signed up!

(I put tentative travel dates in- I'm just trying to get to NC for a few days and TN for a few too!  Dunno exactly when that will happen, but someone should be at my apartment during that time to receive packages)

Signed up!

(out of excitement before I read the requirements. I didn't participate in the 2013 Secret Santa, but I've been here for a couple months and have been trying to find a place with secret swapping.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back