Please Suggest A Brown Eyeshadow

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi,

I am looking for a very soft, matte brown eyeshadow for my crease, and lighter one for my lid, I want a very natural look.

Thanks,

Pam

thanks for the replies? are these all for the crease or which are crease and which are for the lid for a natural look?

I would recommend Milani Rich Chocolate e/s and Milani Taup-e-ary e/s. Or Prestige Coffee Bean e/s and Prestige Mink e/s.

thank you so much for all of your advice! I didnt mean to have a question mark after thanking for the replies earlier.....

Pam

I use Country Woods by Covergirl. It's inexpensive and it last's all day! I have actually had people ask me if it is one of the department store brand's because it looks so nice and natural.

Bobbi Brown's Camel and Mahogany are two nice matte shades to try...they have a silky finish to them....Camel is the lighter shade....

I really like Twig from Stila

Shu also got new brown neutral shades, IR810 is silky and beautiful brown and not that shimmery like metalic shades ones. M860 is also a nice mate brown e/s from shu.

Brown Down by MAC or Cocoa from Stila are both lovely for the darker brown. For a lighter one Java Bean by Milani is quite nice.

:icon_love I love browns. :icon_roll I wanna get other colors now because most of my eyeshadows are brown. I love the Nars brown eyeshadows, specially Lola Lola, it's a natural brown.

Back