zadidoll

Enablers...and anyone who wants to share their shopping deals! (part 2)

I knew y'all would come through for me! Thanks @@SaraP and @ --- off to order. :)

@@tnorth1852 Sephora has a kit for $34 that has the foundation, oil and mascara. The foundation isn't full sized but still large and I love the oil, even with my oily skin.

http://www.sephora.com/discover-the-amazon-3-piece-kit-P378005?skuId=1507151

Has anyone tried the Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation? @@tweakabell - I feel like I remember you bought it from QVC when it came out. Just curious to see what y'all thought about it if you've tried it.

I buy mine exclusively from QVC because the included brush is AMAZING! Color match yourself first though or buy a small kit but if you find your shade and you like it I DEFINITELY suggest the QVC deal since you're supposed to replace brushes frequently (I'm just gross and I don't, lol)

14wk49_bb_stila_1a.jpg

http://e.drugstore.com/a/hBT404nAbeh5-B87lRCNs5SEX.Abeh5-SY/main?ap=14wk49bbSTILA

http://www.beauty.com/beauty-com/qxc9730?aid=281294&aparam=14wk49bbSTILA

ETA: Apparently this isn't ShopRunner eligible...which is weird, because I bought this palette when it was on the site for Secret Santa & I definitely used ShopRunner. Oh well!

Yeah, I don't get the shoprunner eligibility junk.  They randomly pick makeup items that are not hazmat in any way, and say they aren't eligible...  Like a few months ago it said the L'Oreal pot eyeshadows that are so popular weren't eligible... yet now they are.  

This is one reason I'd never pay for shoprunner service.  For free, okay, but I'd never pay that much for them--they are too wonky with too little of stores.  

Sometimes I want to email both drugstore/beauty.com and shoprunner and ask what the heck is going on?  Why is this not eligible?... but then I get lazy and forget to, lol.  

• Like 4

I buy mine exclusively from QVC because the included brush is AMAZING! Color match yourself first though or buy a small kit but if you find your shade and you like it I DEFINITELY suggest the QVC deal since you're supposed to replace brushes frequently (I'm just gross and I don't, lol)

I'm super gross then! I have brushes from almost 20 years ago! I still use em...
  • Like 2

Pink Friday at VS today (online too but they are selling out already). $5 bralettes, $30 outfit (sweatshirt and leggings), free tote and tumbler with $65 purchase, free shipping with $50 online.  I'll be at the mall tonight anyway, where my hair salon is, so I'm gong to check it out and see what they have left by then :)

• Like 1

Yeah, I don't get the shoprunner eligibility junk.  They randomly pick makeup items that are not hazmat in any way, and say they aren't eligible...  Like a few months ago it said the L'Oreal pot eyeshadows that are so popular weren't eligible... yet now they are.  

This is one reason I'd never pay for shoprunner service.  For free, okay, but I'd never pay that much for them--they are too wonky with too little of stores.  

Sometimes I want to email both drugstore/beauty.com and shoprunner and ask what the heck is going on?  Why is this not eligible?... but then I get lazy and forget to, lol.  

Of the last 3 or 4 purchases from drustore/beauty.com, only 1 GWP has been hazmat and yet none of them were okayed by shoprunner.  I have it free through my Costco Amex but I'd never pay for it.  

I'd like to unenroll from SR, haven't used it once successfully in conjunction w/GWP.  I'll just end up picking something else up to meet free shipping but then SR hijacks my drugstore/beauty.com checkout page...  the page flashes free shipping for a second then reverts back to the stupid SR informing me that they can't ship and I have to reload and hit 'cancel' to page loading half a second later to physically stop SR from loading, then I can check out with the site's free shipping...

During that free Nuxe sleeping mask GWP 2 weeks back, SR would not ship with it...  

There's also that there's no centralized way of picking up stuff that are all covered by SR, so there's a bit of a search, delete and substituting going on, just too many hoops to go through, makes me feel like a monkey doing back flips for the free delivery banana...

ZoomButt.gif

Edited by FormosaHoney
  • Like 1

On the note of beauty.com/shoprunner..........

I have 4 $10 off a $40 beauty.com purchase codes.........first 4 lovlies that message get the codes....5.99 to cover shipping and 4.01 for goodies.........or if you're like me you get $54 dollars worth of goodies for $44 and free shipping anyways ;)

• Like 1

crosspost from Julep thread

40% off today only on Julep.com with code MAGIC40

• Like 1

Lorac has a lot of pallettes on sale.  Some are only $15.  Supposedly, they also have free shipping on any purchase, but I decided to be good and not buy anything so I can't confirm that.

Edited by babycat

At Lorac.com they have a lot of pallettes on sale.  Some are only $15.  Supposedly, they also have free shipping on any purchase, but I decided to be good and not buy anything so I can't confirm that.

actually the site is http://www.loraccosmetics.com/. 

i typed in lorac.com and godaddy asked if i wanted to purchase the site. lol

20% off at drugstore.com for personal care and beauty items

http://e.drugstore.com/a/hBT50KtAbeh5-B87reBNstZCl.Abeh5-E6/shop?ap=14wk50dsBTYPC

Anyone who has been wanting to try the lip paints that brings them to $2.79 and they are shoprunner eligible.

Edit: They also have the E.L.F. Disney collection.

Edited by Tweakabell
  • Like 4

20% off at drugstore.com for personal care and beauty items

http://e.drugstore.com/a/hBT50KtAbeh5-B87reBNstZCl.Abeh5-E6/shop?ap=14wk50dsBTYPC

Anyone who has been wanting to try the lip paints that brings them to $2.79 and they are shoprunner eligible.

Edit: They also have the E.L.F. Disney collection.

Which of the lip paints do you find yourself using the most?

I received the lip paints in Pinup, Bombshell, and Blushing last week and so far I love all 3.  Blushing really comes off as a MLBB color and I've reached for it more than the other 2.  I'm thinking I might pick up Hot Mess and see how that looks.  My natural lip color is almost a soft berry shade so I think it might end up more pink than orange.

I actually use my custom shades the most, sorry. The nicest straight from t he tube that isn't crazy I'd say blushing and bombshell.

I actually use my custom shades the most, sorry. The nicest straight from t he tube that isn't crazy I'd say blushing and bombshell.

I liked a lot of your mixed shades.  Do you have favorites from those?  Or should I just order all of the colors.  I have one, but I can't remember which right now.  And I really like the formula.  But I do think I may like some of the color combos you came up with better.  They should hire you to do their future colors  :)

Well this is the final push I needed to sign up for shop runner!

• Like 1

I find I use 6 a LOT it's my most used color out of all of my lip products not just my paints.

• Like 1

Okay I've succumbed to the shoprunner madness! So in 29 days I need to "cancel", and then they will lure me back with 3 more months?

I have a year from the "we're better than Prime" thing they did earlier this year. I don't use it much and I will not be paying for it beyond the free trial.

• Like 1

@@tweakabell I just went to your blog to check out swatches of the Lip Paints and your hair post was great! I've used that glossing product too and loved it, but then never purchased it again...I'll have to remember it on the next target run. Also I love your hair color, it that your natural color?!?! It's the perfect reddish brown. 

Okay I've succumbed to the shoprunner madness! So in 29 days I need to "cancel", and then they will lure me back with 3 more months?

If you have an Amex card, they offer complimentary SR membership and can be used in conjunction with Amex purchases.  Which is fine by me, since my online shopping is 99.999% with Amex.

link: 

https://www.shoprunner.com/americanexpress

(I receive no personal benfits or perks... well unless you count the warm fuzzies when an MUT member 'likes' my post :P... )

Edited by FormosaHoney
  • Like 5