zadidoll

Enablers...and anyone who wants to share their shopping deals! (part 2)

I remember the last time there was a GWP and Shoprunner, ladies here were posting that you can't use both, like Beauty.com considers Shoprunner a deal in and of itself even though it's totally separate? It's insane, but I know someone will see this and back me up, or if you go back you'll see it (probably a month ago?)

Yeah now that you mention it, it does sound familiar.  Well that took all the fun out of those beauty.com gwp's! 

They don't let you use shoprunner if you do gwp's.   :(  they're jerks, lol.

boooo, that is jerky! 

@@ohsailor even though it is OOS, since it's temporarily out of stock it will let you buy it, it just says it will ship separately when it becomes available. I just did this and got my confirmation email and my cost was $2.12 with sales tax and it shows the foundation pump and all three of the samples I chose.

Is this deal over? I can't figure out how to get the three free minis. Is there a code?

Is this deal over? I can't figure out how to get the three free minis. Is there a code?

Yeah, it was for one day only, unfortunately. I hate it when they do one-day-only deals or 4-hour deals, I almost *always* get in right after they end.

Edited by ohsailor
  • Like 1

So I opened my Ulta order today.  This is why I hate shopping there...they are lying pieces of crap.  You buy things from them, and hurry and scramble to get the beauty breaks...and then they don't even send everything in it they say you'll get.  

I got all my beauty breaks and whatnot this order...except the Smashbox one that was supposed to have a deluxe mini of their new lip product in pink, came without the lippie.  Everything else was there but that.  And it came in a sealed plastic bag, so they're just not packing it with it.  That item was one of the major reasons I bought from them in the first place!  This is total crap.  I could have ordered from Drugstore.com and got more cash back between ebates and their reward dollars...wouldn't have gotten the beauty breaks, but I didn't get the number one item I was expecting anyways, so what's the point.  

So I opened my Ulta order today.  This is why I hate shopping there...they are lying pieces of crap.  You buy things from them, and hurry and scramble to get the beauty breaks...and then they don't even send everything in it they say you'll get.  

I got all my beauty breaks and whatnot this order...except the Smashbox one that was supposed to have a deluxe mini of their new lip product in pink, came without the lippie.  Everything else was there but that.  And it came in a sealed plastic bag, so they're just not packing it with it.  That item was one of the major reasons I bought from them in the first place!  This is total crap.  I could have ordered from Drugstore.com and got more cash back between ebates and their reward dollars...wouldn't have gotten the beauty breaks, but I didn't get the number one item I was expecting anyways, so what's the point.  

Oh hell no! I'll open mine in a little bit. I just said this in the Ulta thread: ULTA IS LAZY.

• Like 1

Thanks so much!  Its not working for me though.  hmmmmmmmmm.  I'm going to empty my cart and try again.

did it end up working? =/

My recent box with a beauty break was missing my smashbox sample too, but it was suppose to be an eyeshadow card.

My recent box with a beauty break was missing my smashbox sample too, but it was suppose to be an eyeshadow card.

I got the eyeshadow card.  It had three different trios on the card.  One was ivory, grey, black, one was pale bubble gum pink, medium purple, and deep plum, and one was a brown/tan trio.  

You're not really missing much on this particular sample, each trio would probably get you 2-3 uses each, but if you really wanted it to try, I'll send mine to you in the mail if you private message me your addy (as long as it is a US address).  I'm not going to use mine, and it wouldn't be more than a stamp for me.  (just thought I'd offer since I wont use it) :) 

so i ordered more wipes from beauty.com for $20, then ordered some contact lens solution from drugstore.com. i got the by terry gwp, and just used their free shipping at $35. it wouldn't let me use my shoprunner.

did it end up working? =/

It didn't! I have no idea what I did wrong.  I haven't had any problems with their gwp in the past.  I think I'm just going to buy the full size with my Birchbox points.  I've wanted to try it forever.  

Yup mine didn't come with it either. What are you going to do?

Yup mine didn't come with it either. What are you going to do?

I complained on Facebook on their page.  They told me to email them when I have a chance with my order info.  I figure they'll either give me a small value gift card by email, or send me a new beauty break with it IN the package this time...  A gift card doesn't help, because I'm not going out of my way to their store, and I'm not paying another 30-40$ to get free shipping...and I'm not paying 6$+ shipping on a small order.  I'd like them to send the stupid lippie, since I did honestly want to try it.  

Anyways, I haven't had a chance to email them yet, I'll do it later tonight.  I'll report back about what they say/offer.  Anybody else who didn't get it should complain too!  It isn't right that they offer things and just not send them.  

Meanwhile, I tried the hydrating under eye primer and the eye shadow primer that were in the offer, and so far I like both.  My under eye area is chronic dry eye territory, but I haven't had too much drying out or makeup settling today around my eyes.  

I got the eyeshadow card.  It had three different trios on the card.  One was ivory, grey, black, one was pale bubble gum pink, medium purple, and deep plum, and one was a brown/tan trio.  

You're not really missing much on this particular sample, each trio would probably get you 2-3 uses each, but if you really wanted it to try, I'll send mine to you in the mail if you private message me your addy (as long as it is a US address).  I'm not going to use mine, and it wouldn't be more than a stamp for me.  (just thought I'd offer since I wont use it) :)

Thanks for offering, but I really don't need it.  It's just that I hate it when they say something's to be included, but then they don't.

theBalm is on Hautelook.com. New shadow palletes are of course aren't there, but some old ones are, like NudeTude and How 'bout them Apples. And some new lippies.

I complained on Facebook on their page.  They told me to email them when I have a chance with my order info.  I figure they'll either give me a small value gift card by email, or send me a new beauty break with it IN the package this time...  A gift card doesn't help, because I'm not going out of my way to their store, and I'm not paying another 30-40$ to get free shipping...and I'm not paying 6$+ shipping on a small order.  I'd like them to send the stupid lippie, since I did honestly want to try it.  

Anyways, I haven't had a chance to email them yet, I'll do it later tonight.  I'll report back about what they say/offer.  Anybody else who didn't get it should complain too!  It isn't right that they offer things and just not send them.  

Meanwhile, I tried the hydrating under eye primer and the eye shadow primer that were in the offer, and so far I like both.  My under eye area is chronic dry eye territory, but I haven't had too much drying out or makeup settling today around my eyes.  

They'll probably give you a $20 GC. That's what they did with me when my living proof beauty break leaked all over.

Edited by meganbernadette

Has anyone ever had a problem with Neiman Marcus not adding a GWP to your bag/not letting you add it? I don't think it could be sold out as it was added yesterday.

Strange...I received the eye shadow trio card, the 24 hour Shadow Primer, and their Pore Minimizing primer. I guess it was an assortment of samples?

I just ran to Ulta for the Smashbox Beauty buy and ended up picking up one of the IT for Ulta sets, haven't used it yet but they're sooo soft. Hubby is the ultimate enabler, he's awful. If you guys are 10s he's a 20. It's both fun and awful to shop with him, sometimes I need someone to reign the crazy IN, lol.

Edited by Tweakabell
  • Like 2

theBalm is on Hautelook.com. New shadow palletes are of course aren't there, but some old ones are, like NudeTude and How 'bout them Apples. And some new lippies.

Thanks! How does everyone like Nude'tude?

I love it, it's the only nude palette I've bought on purpose BUT quick disclaimer I love most theBalm things so that might not be an objective endorsement. I find the colors more suitable for me than say Naked's 15 shades of brown since I'm not a very neutral person.