zadidoll

Enablers...and anyone who wants to share their shopping deals! (part 2)

Bath and Body Works has candles for 2 for $22 right now and a bunch of their signature line on sale for $5 (normally $12.50-$14). Spend $40 and use the code FALLWEEKEND30 and get $10 off and free shipping!

Eeeek!! Thank you for this.. making my purchase as we speak.  It's still 90's where I live but I loooove B&BW fall candles.  I'm eagerly awaiting the fall weather - so tired of the heat and humidity!  Maybe my candles will make it come faster :rolleyes:

ETA: Code expired! LOVEFALL10 worked for me.

Edited by Emuhlyy
  • Like 1

HAHAHAHA!!! When you say it like that, I could be considered 'balanced' hahaha!  That cracked me up!  Ok I'll check their size charts. :)  Thanks!  I can wear most regular tops, as long as they stretch or for buttom up tops I just only button up to my midriff...but I have a booty the size of Texas, so 14 for skirts, 16 usually for pants or slacks. (ironically, that song "anaconda" just came on the radio!!!)

Did you all see this on HauteLook??  Only $14! (I'm trying to get the image...not working, ugh)

attachicon.gif2983619.jpg

LOVE IT!! in for 1 thanks for the heads up!

• Like 1

I'm going to order the lip kit as soon as I find a code that works for non VIB.

Do any of these work for you? The descriptions just say BI with a $25 purchase, but I don't know for sure.

• Like 1

Everything that I want is still Rouge exclusive... boo hiss, I need that hourglass palette.

If it makes you feel any better, that Hourglass Blush palette is actually just up there teasing everyone - Rouges can not even buy it yet!

• Like 2

If it makes you feel any better, that Hourglass Blush palette is actually just up there teasing everyone - Rouges can not even buy it yet!

Thanks for the clarity! Sephora is such a tease.

Oh geez someone talk me out of buying a $55 lip balm set....

The Fresh lip set?  Yeah, can't help you.  I just put it in my "loves".  Probably going to buy it soon.  :blush:

• Like 5

The Fresh lip set?  Yeah, can't help you.  I just put it in my "loves".  Probably going to buy it soon.  :blush:

They already had it in my store during the last Rouge event. I bought it but haven't even opened it yet. I'm so overloaded on lippies!

• Like 1

They already had it in my store during the last Rouge event. I bought it but haven't even opened it yet. I'm so overloaded on lippies!

Actually wait - just realized mine is SLIGHTLY different. This one is called Lip Legends and mine is called Treasures. Mine actually has 6 balms and one gloss - this new one is 7 balms. Both have Petal, Honey, Passion, Rose, Cherry & Berry. This new one comes with Tulip where mine came with the glossy "Sugar Lip Treatment." I have a full size of Tulip though. 

Not gonna get much help from us enablers--I bought the version from last year and love it. 

I love the fresh lip balms, but the small size means you have to keep them cool. I've lost a fair amount of product on simi-warm days because the are soooo soft. I still love em though.

• Like 1

I love the fresh lip balms, but the small size means you have to keep them cool. I've lost a fair amount of product on simi-warm days because the are soooo soft. I still love em though.

Yeah, I live in TX and it's still in the 90s here, my lips have been a mess lately and only the Fresh balms fix them up ASAP, but I'm afraid to take them out of my room because they'd melt!

Does anyone know if Hautelook has any codes? Do they even do codes? I want to get 2 hanging organizers (https://www.hautelook.com/product/19251703) for my room but I really, really hate paying shipping. Though to be fair even after factoring in shipping they'd only come in at about $15-16 each, and they're super cute and I haven't seen anything similar at Bed Bath and Beyond, and can't think of any other place that would carry something similar... I think I just enabled myself lol.

There's some other super cute owl/peacock organisers that I really want but know I don't need, boo :(

Wow, Sephora has its own Vice Palette LTD!  It says for Rouge only... right now at least!  

Looks like they had about 7, lol. It's sold out and has been totally removed from the site. No Vice LTD for me :(

Edited by KBanks

I bought the HK Pop Up palette for my daughter.  Everything else went to my Loves list though.  I'm holding out for the Hourglass Blush palette.

I know that the Urban Decay Vice LTD palette is no longer up on the Sephora site buuut here are some swatches:

post-84501-0-76207900-1410885201_thumb.jpg

Nameless can be found in the Shattered Face Case (1st eyeshadow from the left) but it is showing up pink on the Vice LTD. Urban Decay described “Nameless” as a medium gray-brown satin in the Shattered Face Case Palette.

Crystal can be found in the Book of Shadows 4.

Provacateur can either be found in the Anarchy Face Case (2nd eyeshadow to the right) or the original Vice Palette. **The one swatched on my arm is from the Anarchy Face Case.

Chase can be found in Urban Decay’s 15th Anniversary Eyeshadow Palette.

post-84501-0-13908200-1410885205_thumb.jpg

Backdoor can be found in the Smoked Palette.

Goddess can be found in the Book of Shadows 1 which I do not have.

Hoodoo -- ?

Last Sin can be found in the Vice 3 Palette but mine is currently in transit.

post-84501-0-56837200-1410885209_thumb.jpg

Deeper can be found in Urban Decay’s  15th Anniversary Eyeshadow Palette.

Vaporize can be found in the Anarchy Face Case (middle eyeshadow).

Freakshow can be found in Fun Eyeshadow Palette or as a Deluxe Eyeshadow (discountinued). **The one swatched on my arm is from the Fun Eyeshadow Palette.

Roadstripe -- ?

post-84501-0-17428500-1410885214_thumb.jpg

Disco -- ?

Floss -- ?

Junkshow can be found in Urban Decay’s 15th Anniversary Eyeshadow Palette.

Anonymous can be found in the original Vice Palette.

post-84501-0-30856800-1410885218_thumb.jpg

Heat can be found as deluxe shadow which is now discontinued. I don’t have this shade.

Perversion can be found in the original Book of Shadows which I do not have.

Blitz can be found in the original Vice Palette.

Laced can be found in the original Vice Palette.

All of the swatches were swatched ONCE on my left arm – no base or primers were used.  I don’t have 7 of the eyeshadows (Goddess, Hoodoo, Roadstripe, Disco, Floss, Heat, and Perversion). Last Sin will be coming in the Vice 3 Palette so I’ll be glad to update the picture later. All pictures were taken with a Canon T3i.

post-84501-0-33435900-1410885222_thumb.jpg

Last picture is my 'Urban Decay drawer' which holds all of my Urban Decay palettes - except for the depotted eyeshadows in Z Palettes which are in another drawer. I'll be posting this in the Enablers, Holidays, and Sephora thread too so that others can see it :)

• Like 3

^ OMG i love your Urban Decay drawer!

I'm not sure if someone already posted about this, but there's new stuff added to the sale section on Sephora.com

I want to get the UD Feminine Palette but I really don't need it..... but it looks so pretty.....

• Like 1