zadidoll

Enablers...and anyone who wants to share their shopping deals! (part 2)

Ahhhhhh! So adorable!!! I hope you handed over the cheese for that cute face :-D

Ulta beauty breaks are up. Bare Minerals sets with a $50 purchase. Meh. I was hoping it would better since I plan to pick up some clarisonic brushes.

Boo at it being a $50 beauty break, I don't have that much stuff to buy! I was hoping it'd just be something that was with a $25 purchase so I could pick up some neutrogena stuff+GWP along with the free shipping for platinum.

Boo at it being a $50 beauty break, I don't have that much stuff to buy! I was hoping it'd just be something that was with a $25 purchase so I could pick up some neutrogena stuff+GWP along with the free shipping for platinum.

I know :( I had a feeling the beauty breaks would need a higher purchase amount after they offered free shipping.  I'm not really into Bare Minerals anyway so I just grabbed the BOGO clarisonic brushes and nothing else.  Felt weird not to get any GWPs or use a coupon!

Hehehe!  Do you have to ask?  I am totally team puppy!  While I love my products, I would literally give them all up for any of my pups!  True, unadulterated, lasting love is waiting for you whenever you want!

• Like 4

I know :( I had a feeling the beauty breaks would need a higher purchase amount after they offered free shipping.  I'm not really into Bare Minerals anyway so I just grabbed the BOGO clarisonic brushes and nothing else.  Felt weird not to get any GWPs or use a coupon!

Oh yeah, that's true, I didn't even think about that lol. This beauty break wouldn't have interested me regardless tbh since I don't wear face makeup regularly. Just a tiny dusting of rice powder in the mornings to keep the oil under control, and eyes/brows/lips for me.

ETA:

There's a $35 for a $50 voucher at Saks Off 5th deal on Groupon right now

http://www.groupon.com/deals/saks-fifth-avenue-off-5th-1-5-houston

ETA 2:

3 free deluxe samples and free shipping with any skincare purchase at Origins - it works on the $8 pack of charcoal mask pods!

Edited by norther
  • Like 2

ulta haul! finally used my 20% off coupon:

(the fairly light gwp set is the only one in stock)

Order Summary Item Quantity Price Total   Body Lotion
by Love & Toast
Sugar Grapefruit
SKU:2265140 1 $7.99 
$9.99 $7.99   Shower Gel
by Love & Toast
Honey Coconut
SKU:2265120 1 $7.99 
$9.99 $7.99   Online Only Shower Gel Summer Drinks Duo
by Philosophy
SKU:2280130 1 $25.00 $25.00   So Totally Clean Everyday Cleanser Senstive Formula
by Formula 10.0.6
SKU:2227323 1 $3.00
$5.99  $3.00   Best Face Forward Daily Foaming Cleanser
by Formula 10.0.6
SKU:2215037 1 $3.00
$5.99  $3.00   Pores Be Pure Skin-Clarifying Mask
by Formula 10.0.6
SKU:2240374 1 $5.99 $5.99   Deep Down Detox Ultra Cleansing Mud Mask
by Formula 10.0.6
SKU:2215033 1 $5.99 $5.99   Get Your Filthy Hands Hand Soap
by Anatomicals
SKU:2277279 1 $7.99 $7.99   Bikini Waxing Kit 16ct
by Sweetease
SKU:2273861 1 $3.99 $3.99   Normal Replacement Brush Head 1 Ct
by Clarisonic
1-Count
SKU:2205008 1
1 FREE 
$27.00 $27.00   Beauty Break! FREE 6 Pc gift in Fairly Light with any $50 Ulta.com purchase
by BareMinerals
Fairly Light
SKU:2276046 1 FREE  $0.00   Fragrance Sampler
by Fragrance
SKU:2252998 1 $0.00 $0.00

Merchandise Total:$97.94
Coupons:($19.59)

Subtotal:$78.35
Shipping:$0.00
Tax:$6.66

TOTAL:$85.01
Edited by saku
  • Like 1

Cross posted under Popsugar boxes...

https://www.ruelala....76520/11398642/ Has anyone seen this yet? Popsugar for $24.95 but I'm not sure if you get the Oct box or just an intro box filled with random things. Anyone have any insight?

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing.  The description is a bit confusing.

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing.  The description is a bit confusing.

I purchased it and it said it would ship next week. I called them and cancelled I don't want another sept box

It looks like it's a mash up of past items. The description states: 

• You'll get a little bit of everything – from jewelry (August 2014's box featured Kendra Scott earrings) and on-trend scarves (like the Tilo ombré number in September boxes while supplies last) to the latest makeup trends and exercise musts.

*if I knew the Too Faced palette was in there I'd be all over this, great x-mas gift!

Edited by sarap

So annoying that I had a $25 credit on Rue La La I never knew about that expired on 8/31 :(  I think a box of mystery random items sounds super cool.  I have only gotten maybe 6 PS boxes ever and there has been so many things I've wanted in other boxes.  Super tempting!!

So annoying that I had a $25 credit on Rue La La I never knew about that expired on 8/31 :(  I think a box of mystery random items sounds super cool.  I have only gotten maybe 6 PS boxes ever and there has been so many things I've wanted in other boxes.  Super tempting!!

Call them, maybe they'll make a "one time exception" since you didn't know.

ZoomButt.gif

So on that Origins deal I posted earlier, you can actually get a 4th deluxe sample with WELCOME1 for a 5mL GinZing eye cream or TRYME for a 15mL Plantscription anti-aging serum. I didn't know that for the earlier I placed earlier :( (but at least I remembered the free gift wrap!) Is it bad that I'm considering to place another few orders if they'll let me?

• Like 4

I purchased it and it said it would ship next week. I called them and cancelled I don't want another sept box

It's not shipped from RueLaLa, You get a code for a monthly box to use on Popsugars site. Popsugar said on their  Facebook page that you can use it now and get the September box or wait to use it and get the October box. 

• Like 3

Origins.com has three free deluxe samples with ANY purchase and also use can use code TRYME for a deluxe sample of plantscription serum worth 28.00. I bought a travel face wash for 12.00 and got 4 deluxe samples. Great deal.

• Like 1

So on that Origins deal I posted earlier, you can actually get a 4th deluxe sample with WELCOME1 for a 5mL GinZing eye cream or TRYME for a 15mL Plantscription anti-aging serum. I didn't know that for the earlier I placed earlier :( (but at least I remembered the free gift wrap!) Is it bad that I'm considering to place another few orders if they'll let me?

Jumped on this! thanks! I might also place another order.... :)

Jumped on this! thanks! I might also place another order.... :)

You're welcome! Their free gift boxes are super nice too, perfect for rewrapping gifts with. Definitely useful with the holiday season coming up! I'm such a sucker for pretty packaging lol

• Like 1

Call them, maybe they'll make a "one time exception" since you didn't know.

ZoomButt.gif

When I realized I had an expired RueLaLa credit the CS rep basically said too bad and didn't offer to let me use it. :( Maybe some are nicer than others though!

When I realized I had an expired RueLaLa credit the CS rep basically said too bad and didn't offer to let me use it. :( Maybe some are nicer than others though!

Yeah, I am not even going to bother trying since I am a horrible customer who doesn't deserve a credit lol.  I've only made 1 order ever (and used a credit!) and I have 3 accounts to try to take advantage of more credits.  Too bad I never remember to log on periodically and check them.

Thanks ladies.  I placed an origins order.  My current night time cleanser is running low and I wasn't sure what to try next.  So, I just got all these nice samples and ebates!   I have been itching to buy something as its been a lousy week.  The sundae from the McDonald's drive thru did not cut it today.  This is what I needed.  I spent $23.00 and got the 4 samples.  And I get something in the mail to boot.  Thank you!

• Like 1

Thanks for the Origin post!!  

Purchased: A Perfect World™ Antioxidant cleanser with White Tea

GWP

Plantscription cleanser 

Plantscription serum

Plantscription night cream

Modern Friction

I swear I don't have full size anything anymore heh... which actually is fine with me.  The little guys seem to maintain product freshness much better and take up less counter space.

• Like 3

Here is what I got.  Admittedly, I didn't think too much.  A true impulsive buy where I felt like I had to come up with something in 30 seconds for no reason.  A cleanser theme.

A Perfect World™ $23.50
Antioxidant cleanser with White Tea
5 fl. oz./150 ml

Skincare Giveaway Pouch

Clear Improvement®
Active charcoal mask to clear pores
15 ml

Plantscription™
Anti-aging cleanser
1.0 fl. oz./30 ml

Checks & Balances™ Sample
Frothy face wash
1.0 fl. oz./30 ml

GinZing™
Refreshing eye cream to brighten and depuff
0.17 fl. oz./5 ml

• Like 2

If anyone is wanting to buy from VS I have a mystery coupon worth 20%, 25% or 30% off one item.  PM me for the codes to enter to see what you get.

Per the coupon:

*20% OFF, 25% OFF OR 30% OFF A SINGLE ITEM 
Add a qualifying item to your shopping bag. Enter offer code  at checkout. When prompted, enter PIN . Discount will be revealed at checkout and deducted after offer code and PIN have been applied; one-time use only. Clearance (items with prices ending in $.99), Hunter®, Sorel®, UGG® Australia, Ash®, Superga®, Converse®, gift cards, gift wrap & kits do not qualify toward offer eligibility. Valid through 11:59pm PST on September 17, 2014. Limit one discounted item per order. No substitutions. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. Discount cannot be redeemed for cash or used as payment towards your Victoria's Secret Angel Credit Card. Not valid on previous purchases or store purchases. Orders shipping outside the US may not be eligible for offer; taxes and duties may apply. Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice.

Oh geez someone talk me out of buying a $55 lip balm set....

The Fresh lip set?  Yeah, can't help you.  I just put it in my "loves".  Probably going to buy it soon.  :blush:

Not gonna get much help from us enablers--I bought the version from last year and love it. 

I just got the sugar set I love their lip stuff use it all the time

I just bought the Sephora "Give Me More Lip" set, and I have a set of LA Girl Lip Paints on the way too. 

Do I need this set of Fresh Sugar lip balms too?  No. 

Do I want them? Very much!

• Like 3