zadidoll

Enablers...and anyone who wants to share their shopping deals! (part 2)

Which items did you pick? I picked the charcoal mask, a perfect world moisturizer, and a perfect world cleanser. only the cleanser shows as shipped.

Ginzing eye, charcoal mask, drink up intensive night mask, checks and balances cleanser.  

Ginzing eye, charcoal mask, drink up intensive night mask, checks and balances cleanser.  

Those are the exact some things I picked but it says that I am only getting gin zing and checks and balances... but I had really wanted to try the charcoal mask and the drink up night mask :(  

This is my first order ever from them, I'm kinda disappointed 

Those are the exact some things I picked but it says that I am only getting gin zing and checks and balances... but I had really wanted to try the charcoal mask and the drink up night mask :(

This is my first order ever from them, I'm kinda disappointed 

I wonder if it's based on the whse it's shipping from.  They must have different distribution centers regionally. 

Nude Dude palette from theBalm

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1799873/thebalm-nudedude-eyeshadow-palette-body-builder-mascara-set.jsp

I want it so my nude 'tude ladies have someone to flirt with ;)

It seems like every pic I want to share lately is an extension MUT can't use Grrrr

Is this a new palette? Not that I need it or anything...

Just joined Allure's Sample Society with their $5 off new buyer offer, so bought for $10!!! Have been impressed by the brands they've featured, like Tarte, Laura Mercier, and Butter London. Last month they had a $85 ful size Restorsea eye cream!

Enablers, I need 33 more Ulta points to get to 2000, to redeem for my obscenely expensive flat iron that I'd never buy otherwise. I can't think of anything that I need, even with triple points and free shipping. HELP! 

(seriously, I'm looking for suggestions and enabling)

check out the brands formula 10.0.6 and love & toast! 

• Like 1

Enablers, I need 33 more Ulta points to get to 2000, to redeem for my obscenely expensive flat iron that I'd never buy otherwise. I can't think of anything that I need, even with triple points and free shipping. HELP! 

(seriously, I'm looking for suggestions and enabling)

That's when it is a good time to stock up on staple items that are no fun to buy!  Qtips, baindaids, drugstore mascara (if you use that), cotton pads, brush cleaner, etc.  

• Like 1

Okay, I'm too lazy to go look it up... but all you ladies who mentioned the #4 sale at UO the other week: Thank you!  I got my volume foam stuff yesterday, and used it before work.  My head usually sweats a lot while sleeping, and my hair always looks jacked up, especially in the back.  Like serious "homeless bum" look, no joke.  Today I woke up, after the usual amount of sweats, and my hair looks almost perfect!  Fluffy and didn't even have to brush my hair!  No greasy looking roots either.  

I would have never ever tried this product if it weren't for whomever said their hair was fluffy for days.  I'm seriously impressed! 

• Like 1

Okay, I'm too lazy to go look it up... but all you ladies who mentioned the #4 sale at UO the other week: Thank you!  I got my volume foam stuff yesterday, and used it before work.  My head usually sweats a lot while sleeping, and my hair always looks jacked up, especially in the back.  Like serious "homeless bum" look, no joke.  Today I woke up, after the usual amount of sweats, and my hair looks almost perfect!  Fluffy and didn't even have to brush my hair!  No greasy looking roots either.  

I would have never ever tried this product if it weren't for whomever said their hair was fluffy for days.  I'm seriously impressed!

That was me! That was me! I'm so glad you love it! Their products are seriously incredible and I would willingly pay full price because I love them so much. I hope everyone else who bought it likes it as much as you do.

That was me! That was me! I'm so glad you love it! Their products are seriously incredible and I would willingly pay full price because I love them so much. I hope everyone else who bought it likes it as much as you do.

I've tried the shampoo/conditioners from BirchBox before.  I thought they were okay, but nothing special for my hair.  The volume foam is amaze-balls though, times infinity!  That sounds so cheesy, but its true! 

• Like 1

My "Give Me More Lip" came today and I'm so excited to try them all!  It's like Christmas.  So many products I've been wanting to try: Fresh Sugar, Kat Von D, Stila Lip Vinyl, OCC Lip Tar, Bite Lipstick, and new colors of products I already like (the Lipsurgence).  I've very happy with this set.  I love the colors, and I like the variety of formulas and brands.  The cost breakdown comes out to around $3.50/product.  The only thing I don't like in this set is the Posie Balm.  I received this in a Birchbox earlier this year, and there is barely any product in the tube.

• Like 1

I've tried the shampoo/conditioners from BirchBox before.  I thought they were okay, but nothing special for my hair.  The volume foam is amaze-balls though, times infinity!  That sounds so cheesy, but its true!

Not cheesy at all! So, so glad you like the products!

Amazeballs times infinity, not cheesy... Intriguing!

• Like 1

Amazeballs times infinity, not cheesy... Intriguing!

I'll also add... I've pretty much tried every foam mouse product on drugstore shelves, plus some expensive ones, and all of them sucked for me.  Sticky, greasy, hard hair, you name it.  I'm a hard market for this type of product. So this #4 working so perfectly really is a new outcome and made it that much more exciting when I woke up.  And it doesn't smell bad either, and not too strong.

I'll also add... I've pretty much tried every foam mouse product on drugstore shelves, plus some expensive ones, and all of them sucked for me.  Sticky, greasy, hard hair, you name it.  I'm a hard market for this type of product. So this #4 working so perfectly really is a new outcome and made it that much more exciting when I woke up.  And it doesn't smell bad either, and not too strong.

What is this?!?!!!  Something with UO?  

ZoomButt.gif

i don't know where else to post this..but it's about some fabletics stuff i got...and general sports bra question:

so, i don't normally wear sports bra..but got one through fabletics after a few ladies on here suggested it. i got the KOIA style and def love the fit on me. i have wide shoulders and it's so flattering! but, i got an XS, and i'm thinking if it's too small for me (it's a little hard to get on and off). I usually wear 32A or 34A VS bras... i'm not sure if i should size up, cause i'm not sure how it's supposed to fit, and i've never worn these things before. i tried googling for tips, but didn't get very far. anyone on here have sizing advice for this particular sports bra style? or just sizing tips in general? thanks!!

Did anyone else get an email from some nail polish sub called Fab Polish? I'm confused because I've never heard of them and I don't know why or how they have my email...

i don't know where else to post this..but it's about some fabletics stuff i got...and general sports bra question:

so, i don't normally wear sports bra..but got one through fabletics after a few ladies on here suggested it. i got the KOIA style and def love the fit on me. i have wide shoulders and it's so flattering! but, i got an XS, and i'm thinking if it's too small for me (it's a little hard to get on and off). I usually wear 32A or 34A VS bras... i'm not sure if i should size up, cause i'm not sure how it's supposed to fit, and i've never worn these things before. i tried googling for tips, but didn't get very far. anyone on here have sizing advice for this particular sports bra style? or just sizing tips in general? thanks!!

Is it tight to the point of being uncomfortable? I'm a 32DD/34D and I wear a M in sports bras from VS, Blackheart, and Old Navy. Do you do any high impact sports/workouts? I prefer my sports bras a little on the tighter side (where it's slightly hard to get on/off) because they keep my boobs in place so they're not moving all over the place while I'm running/kickboxing. If you don't do much high impact stuff or if it's annoying to struggle a little with getting it on/off, I would say to size up. Ultimately though I would say to just make your decision based on how you feel it would be most comfortable for you.

...and my ULTA order from wednesday (2 days ago, whaa???!) just came too! it's a new record!

Is it tight to the point of being uncomfortable? I'm a 32DD/34D and I wear a M in sports bras from VS, Blackheart, and Old Navy. Do you do any high impact sports/workouts? I prefer my sports bras a little on the tighter side (where it's slightly hard to get on/off) because they keep my boobs in place so they're not moving all over the place while I'm running/kickboxing. If you don't do much high impact stuff or if it's annoying to struggle a little with getting it on/off, I would say to size up. Ultimately though I would say to just make your decision based on how you feel it would be most comfortable for you.

thanks! i'm actually wearing it right now to see if i'll warm up to it. maybe i'm just not used to sports bra fits. i don't need much boob support haha being an A. i'll mostly use it for jogging. thanks again for the reply - maybe it's meant to be this tight.. it says on the fabletics website that XS is a size 4. so i almost ordered an XXS (0-2).... 

thanks! i'm actually wearing it right now to see if i'll warm up to it. maybe i'm just not used to sports bra fits. i don't need much boob support haha being an A. i'll mostly use it for jogging. thanks again for the reply - maybe it's meant to be this tight.. it says on the fabletics website that XS is a size 4. so i almost ordered an XXS (0-2).... 

Yikes, I'm a 0-2 in most clothes except jeans/pants (damn you, soccer thighs) and I would never get an XXS for a sports bra! I wish that all sports bras and bikini tops were sized based on bra sizes - it'd make so much more sense. There would still be variation in those sizes because different stores can't seem to standardize clothing sizes, but it'd be a lot less frustrating than just a S/M/L scale!

What is this?!?!!!  Something with UO?  

ZoomButt.gif

UO has a bunch of No 4 hair products on sale, they might still be on sale, not sure.  And if you sign up for UO store account (urbanOn or w/e it's called) you get free shipping on all your orders  :)

Speaking of which, I got my shampoo and a pair of earrings from them yesterday.  Their shipping said 5-9 business days but I got my order in 4 business days so yay~

• Like 1