zadidoll

Enablers...and anyone who wants to share their shopping deals! (part 2)

These look like the ones from last year. Are they different?

yup, googled it and it's the left-overs from last year, Happy I found what I found, sad I couldn't find a Maleficent bag :(

The Good Vs evil is a new collection I believe. The goodies I got are the leftovers from last year (PRETTY SURE) but not for sure sure because I missed out on last year's

Ooooooh, gotcha, gotcha, gotcha! 

Lucky you snapped them up then!

• Like 1

I have a code for a free 2oz Hand and Nail Cream from H20+ (with any sea results body purchase) from Ulta.  It expires on the 27th, message me if you want it.

Google Play's free album this week is Ariana Grande My Everything. Thanks again google for expanding my music library for free!

I'm the same ... and now I'm lusting after some of their shadows!  Good to know that there are other females out there into metal AND makeup!

You can count me into this group as well. :-) Although I'm more recently getting into the makeup and have pretty much always been into the metal!

pinchme is up!!!! I finally got something again - konjac sponge which I actually have been wanting to try  :D

• Like 1

Tatcha.com

Free travel size polished rice enzyme power with any purchase with code WELCOMEGIFT

It's a $15 value. I have been trying to swap for one from the MSA quarterly co box, but this is the next best thing I guess. I picked one up with an $8 lotion.

• Like 1

pinchme is up!!!! I finally got something again - konjac sponge which I actually have been wanting to try  :D

Bloody high heels...  I was there at 10:28 and nothing was left!!!

Edited by FormosaHoney

Target has a really great deal this week on Women's clothes and shoes - b1g1 50% off.  I think it's just Merona brand but they have lots of cute fall stuff.  I got a super cute blazer and fall dress for $45.

The target makeup deal is also online! Must...resist...more...lip products!

• Like 1

The target makeup deal is also online! Must...resist...more...lip products!

Whoa, I had no idea Target had such an extensive fragrance collection for sale! I've been considering getting MJ Daisy but definitely been hesitant to spend $76 for the 1.7oz ($94 for 3.4oz).. Target has it for $40.99 (or $52.99 for 3.4oz), AND the code works... :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:  Similar deal with Gucci Flora Eau Fraiche, which is basically my signature scent. :w00t:

• Like 2

Last year in store I picked up Gucci Guilty for $20 =) also a EL Pleasures for $13, but the EL made me smell like cat pee =(

Whoa, I had no idea Target had such an extensive fragrance collection for sale! I've been considering getting MJ Daisy but definitely been hesitant to spend $76 for the 1.7oz ($94 for 3.4oz).. Target has it for $40.99 (or $52.99 for 3.4oz), AND the code works... :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:  Similar deal with Gucci Flora Eau Fraiche, which is basically my signature scent. :w00t:

Oh maan so enabled by this! I've been wanting Daisy forever. Thank you!!

Oh maan so enabled by this! I've been wanting Daisy forever. Thank you!!

You're welcome! Even without the $10 off code it's an amazing deal compared to Sephora/Ulta/etc.!

i read that perfumes at walgreens/target/other mass market retailers may be old/turned a bit. i've read it in a few perfume forums when i was trying to decide if i'm getting some perfumes for a lot cheaper from the said stores. i ended up not taking the chance. i don't have firsthand experience, and i certainly don't know for sure that the target ones are old..but just something to consider. 

i read that perfumes at walgreens/target/other mass market retailers may be old/turned a bit. i've read it in a few perfume forums when i was trying to decide if i'm getting some perfumes for a lot cheaper from the said stores. i ended up not taking the chance. i don't have firsthand experience, and i certainly don't know for sure that the target ones are old..but just something to consider. 

They'll still smell fine. I've never experienced one not smelling as good as one from, say, Sephora- same as when I buy from fragrancenet. It's best to have a fresh sample when you buy one no matter what, to compare it to.

They'll still smell fine. I've never experienced one not smelling as good as one from, say, Sephora- same as when I buy from fragrancenet. It's best to have a fresh sample when you buy one no matter what, to compare it to.

good idea! also, actually, from what i've read, fragrancenet and other sites like that are better perfume sources than target/walgreens/etc.. again, no firsthand experience.

good idea! also, actually, from what i've read, fragrancenet and other sites like that are better perfume sources than target/walgreens/etc.. again, no firsthand experience.

I think it does definitely depend on the source. I trust fragrancenet because I've purchased from them many times with no problems. I haven't purchased from Target, but I have bought colognes from Walgreens and the like. I *always* have a fresh sample from Sephora to compare it to, even when I buy at retail. My biggest thing is to not buy from eBay. It's not a problem of them being old, there- in fact, a lot of the fragrance snobs I know on fragrance forums prefer them older- it's that they can be fake, watered down, and the like. You always have to be smart as a consumer, but the discounts can be ridiculous and amazing!

I got an email from Clinique about my order (the one with the backordered $2 pump and 3 free minis):

Dear Valued Clinique Online Customer,

Thank you for your patience with the delayed delivery of your
backordered item from Clinique Online.
As we informed you in our last email, we are currently waiting for
the following item to be received in our warehouse:

We will ship your out-of-stock item(s) as soon as it becomes available,

with no additional shipping charges.

Please Note:
If the item(s) above has not shipped within thirty days of this notice,
we are required by law to cancel the order.

If you would like us to keep any item on order beyond thirty days,
please email us at [email protected] or call 1-800-419-4041
and we will be happy to accommodate your request.

Anyone else get this?

@@ohsailor I've not gotten the e-mail from Clinique, but I received a similar e-mail when I ordered a back-ordered brush from Chanel. The same spiel about required by law to cancel. It actually shipped out just under the wire at about 25 days, but I had also called them to verify it WAS going to make it, LOL.

I wouldn't worry to much about it, but that's just me. I think they inform you just as a precaution.

I got an email from Clinique about my order (the one with the backordered $2 pump and 3 free minis):

Dear Valued Clinique Online Customer,

Thank you for your patience with the delayed delivery of your

backordered item from Clinique Online.

As we informed you in our last email, we are currently waiting for

the following item to be received in our warehouse:

We will ship your out-of-stock item(s) as soon as it becomes available,

with no additional shipping charges.

Please Note:

If the item(s) above has not shipped within thirty days of this notice,

we are required by law to cancel the order.

If you would like us to keep any item on order beyond thirty days,

please email us at [email protected] or call 1-800-419-4041

and we will be happy to accommodate your request.

Anyone else get this?

I got this too! I hope it ships :(