zadidoll

Enablers...and anyone who wants to share their shopping deals! (part 2)

Does anyone who bought the holiday glossybox have updated shipping info? Mine shipped out on Dec. 6 and the USPS tracking says it was picked up by a shipping partner (?) in KY that day but I've had no updates in tracking since then, and no estimated delivery date. I have no idea if that's normal. I shipped something recently via USPS and they ended up being 3 days behind the expected delivery date, which isn't surprising since it's the holiday season, but I would've expected to see at least one update in my tracking by now.

• Like 1

Does anyone have any ulta 20% codes they're not using? 

I would like to do the double stacking, so if anyone has two, I'd be so happy!

I never got one in my email or mail. :(

Does anyone who bought the holiday glossybox have updated shipping info? Mine shipped out on Dec. 6 and the USPS tracking says it was picked up by a shipping partner (?) in KY that day but I've had no updates in tracking since then, and no estimated delivery date. I have no idea if that's normal. I shipped something recently via USPS and they ended up being 3 days behind the expected delivery date, which isn't surprising since it's the holiday season, but I would've expected to see at least one update in my tracking by now.

Mine arrived already - by the time I get shipping info from Glossybox, anything I've ordered has usually already hit my post office.

Glossybox is known to ship on the backs of snails...very slow snails...

• Like 5

@ - Did you plug the tracking number into the Newgistics Tracking page? I think this time around for me Newgistics was more up to date than USPS. I got mine Friday.

• Like 2

@ - Did you plug the tracking number into the Newgistics Tracking page? I think this time around for me Newgistics was more up to date than USPS. I got mine Friday.

Thanks so much! Was having the same issue, went to newgistics and plugged in my number and it showed it's movement!

Thank you! It shows that reached the DFW area (about 5-6 hours from me) on Wednesday. Much better than KY lol!

Stupid question: will newgistics give the package to my local post office or are they like UPS/FedEx/DHL?

I walked past BB&W this evening and stood outside peering in like inside was everything I've ever wanted.  lol  It was sort of sad actually.  I haven't caved in to anything since October so I'm doing well thus far.  I'm saving all of my money for the Lush Boxing Day sale.

• Like 7

Yessss I'm so excited for the lush sale! This is kind of gross but I bought a big tub of büche de noël last year and I'm still trying to use it up. I know it's technically only got a shelf life of 3 months but it still smells the same and there aren't weird things growing/living in it so whatever lol.

• Like 3

Ok ladies I have a $15 off $50 @ Sephora 6104 8839 2762 3914  pin 87907889

and 20% off @ ulta 2WSVZ5BRW1N and 2VVDZHW7NT2

I'm not going to use so whoever uses them first gets them I guess :)

• Like 1

Dang, I keep missing the spare 15$ off 50$ sephora codes.  I'm only 37$ away from making VIB so if anyone has one they aren't going to use I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks mstlcmn!!!

Edited by flynt
  • Like 1

THANKS!!  THEY ARE WORKING FOR ME!! 

• Like 1

If it makes you feel better I'm still waiting on my November box.  The first one was lost and the replacement was supposed to ship out last week.  I don't have tracking for it, so who knows if it's even on its way.  Just give me the dang box already!!  It was the end of my sub and perhaps I'm being punished for not resubbing.

Dang, I keep missing the spare 15$ off 50$ sephora codes.  I'm only 37$ away from making VIB so if anyone has one they aren't going to use I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you!!! I used the Ulta ones and saved over $100! I really appreciate it.

Yessss I'm so excited for the lush sale! This is kind of gross but I bought a big tub of büche de noël last year and I'm still trying to use it up. I know it's technically only got a shelf life of 3 months but it still smells the same and there aren't weird things growing/living in it so whatever lol.

HAHAHA!!!  I knew I couldn't be the only one!  I'm still working on a Cupcake fresh face mask I bought in June.  lol  It doesn't smell rancid and it doesn't have a fuzzy sweater.  I keep the items with a shorter shelf life in my basement fridge and seem to get outrageous longevity out of them.  This is the first year I've purchased Buche de Noel, so it's good to know that I can store it and hopefully get more life out of it.

• Like 1

THANKS!!  THEY ARE WORKING FOR ME!! 

Hmmm, well it worked until I went to place my order...then it said the coupon was already used.  

Double post!  Different topic!

I also have an Ulta 20% that won't get used, so it's up for grabs.

TAKEN

Edited by Kimb3rly

I forgot to say...thank you anyway!  

@, wait what lush sale? I have a friend who loves that stuff and I was going to go to the mall tmrw to pick it up, but a sale is even better!

@, wait what lush sale? I have a friend who loves that stuff and I was going to go to the mall tmrw to pick it up, but a sale is even better!

I believe she's referring to the Boxing Day Sale they do every year, the day after Christmas (boxing day). And the sales are excellent. You can shop either online or in store and previous years have had things like Christmas products and gift sets Buy 1 Get 2 free or things made before a certain date are marked down. It changes every year. I scored a ton last year!

Hmmm, well it worked until I went to place my order...then it said the coupon was already used.  

Probably someone lurking on the board used it without posting, not cool. I'm sorry! I'd offer up mine, but I can't use the extra BI discount, and I already used my Ulta coupon!

I believe she's referring to the Boxing Day Sale they do every year, the day after Christmas (boxing day). And the sales are excellent. You can shop either online or in store and previous years have had things like Christmas products and gift sets Buy 1 Get 2 free or things made before a certain date are marked down. It changes every year. I scored a ton last year!

@ yup, this is the sale I meant. Unfortunately it's basically the only sale that Lush ever does so it's too late for Christmas gifts (but amazing for spoiling yourself). The LE holiday stuff is BOGO on the US site or 50% off everything on the UK site (depending on how much you order it may be cheaper to get from the UK, even with shipping. Go figure).

ETA: I'm even more excited for this year because I'm hoping the lush store across the street that's only been there a few months (new and out in the burbs = no crazed city people fighting over everything) will have lots of goodies that are still in stock even if the sites are sold out.

HAHAHA!!! I knew I couldn't be the only one! I'm still working on a Cupcake fresh face mask I bought in June. lol It doesn't smell rancid and it doesn't have a fuzzy sweater. I keep the items with a shorter shelf life in my basement fridge and seem to get outrageous longevity out of them. This is the first year I've purchased Buche de Noel, so it's good to know that I can store it and hopefully get more life out of it.

Yeah I'm horrible with expiration dates lol, I'll look at them but if the makeup (or food) still looks/smells/tastes fine then I'm keeping it until it really does spoil. I don't even keep my lush stuff in the fridge, just on a rack in my shower and I live in Houston where it's hot 98% of the year. I mean, it's mid-December and it was 80F yesterday! Edited by norther

@ yup, this is the sale I meant. Unfortunately it's basically the only sale that Lush ever does so it's too late for Christmas gifts (but amazing for spoiling yourself). The LE holiday stuff is BOGO on the US site or 50% off everything on the UK site (depending on how much you order it may be cheaper to get from the UK, even with shipping. Go figure).

ETA: I'm even more excited for this year because I'm hoping the lush store across the street that's only been there a few months (new and out in the burbs = no crazed city people fighting over everything) will have lots of goodies that are still in stock even if the sites are sold out.

Thanks for the info! I think I'll just go ahead and buy a few things for her... actually, I managed to come up with a theme for her (unlike for my SS, where I was like HERE IS A BOX OF STUFF. I JUST HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!) but it's going to be a night in/night out kind of thing. The night out is just some makeup i picked out she mentioned liking before, and the night in I'm thinking bath bombs, and I had already gotten candles, chocolate and pralines, and tea for her......so the only thing missing is the bath thing haha.

eta: I forgot to mention (lol I like how they both ended up being ETA), you're so lucky! I hope you pick some stuff out. I really want to try lush, but i should seriously be on a no-buy until like October of next year, if only so I can *get through* all the stuff I have. (and my sweet santa has contributed even more to that!) And also, the only mall around me with a Lush is, Tyson's, the 7th or 9th (or something) largest mall in America. Last year I tried to go to Tyson's for her but I literally drove into a circle and couldn't even get into the parking lot. <_> Maybe It'll go better tomorrow.

Actually, I tried to go today but it was getting late after i ran some errands so I just headed home...that was actually a bad idea since I had gotten food poisoning at McD's (I had a coffee "date", and the person wanted to get McCafe orz) and like I almost got into a car accident because I was so desperate to get into a shopping plaza where I knew there was a bathroom. I'm not even that shaken up because I was so consumed with the whole IMMEDIATELY ILL part, that the whole adrenaline rush of it didn't hit me until after. But oh man, we were like a foot away from a collision. I'm soo lucky because I would've been at fault (I was left turning, and he was going a bit fast so I was blind-sided). But today turned out to be an excellent day!

Edited by Kyuu

Double post!  Different topic!

I also have an Ulta 20% that won't get used, so it's up for grabs.

Do you still have the coupon? I would love it if it's not taken. Thanks.  I just PMed you also.