zadidoll

Enablers...and anyone who wants to share their shopping deals! (part 2)

I saw chuao bars at Target for $5 and didn't want to buy any because I've never tried then before and $5/bar is a pretty big risk for a picky eater like myself, but I found them for $3.96 at HEB today so I picked up a potato chip one. It's good, but as far as potato chip chocolate goes I prefer the chocolate covered chips from trader joes.

• Like 2

VS had some of their yoga pant on sale so I got a few of those and some fun shirts to help the workout motivation in a few weeks. I did get a fantastic workout shirt (which is too small for me because they were out of all the other sizes, but I will make it work over time) which says..."Is butter a carb?"...I still love that movie.

• Like 4

I have a question about the Lush Boxing Day sale if anyone can remember from previous years! I wanted to know if your stores restocked before the sale? I went into my local lush yesterday and almost all of the holiday stuff was wiped out. I was planning on going a half hour early and waiting for it to open so I can get the good stuff but since I believe the holiday stuff is what is mostly on sale I'm not sure it'll be worth it. I know I had a few other questions but they've completely left my head in the past few minutes so I'll probably come back later with those hahah :)

Not to be a broken record, but since it's now the 23rd and the codes expire tomorrow, I thought I'd just double-check to see if anyone is not going to wind up using their Ulta 20% code after all. I would really like to give your poor little code a loving new home! I promise I'll treat it as if it were my own. :-)

ETA: Darn it, someone was kind enough to give me one, but the Ulta website won't accept any form of payment from me! I tried credit, debit, and PayPal, and got error messages each time. :-(

Edited by sstich79

I think I may finally give in and make a Jo Malone purchase this Spring. Do they ever have any promo deals?

Not to be a broken record, but since it's now the 23rd and the codes expire tomorrow, I thought I'd just double-check to see if anyone is not going to wind up using their Ulta 20% code after all. I would really like to give your poor little code a loving new home! I promise I'll treat it as if it were my own. :-)

ETA: Darn it, someone was kind enough to give me one, but the Ulta website won't accept any form of payment from me! I tried credit, debit, and PayPal, and got error messages each time. :-(

this happened to me. apparently its some fraud protection measure. I had to order on a different account.

I'm also seeking another Ulta code, if anyone out there won't be using their code I can promise I will give it a good home  :D  :D

PMing you

• Like 1

this happened to me. apparently its some fraud protection measure. I had to order on a different account.

Sigh. Tried making a new account, but couldn't get payments to process that way either. :-(

This is happening to me too, but I don't want to use a different account because I want to use points...lol I'm so selfish! I guess I have to make a decision on what to do soon since tomorrow is the last day to use the codes...

Ugh I've been wanting to try the apple and cranberry body butters and $5 is a crazy good deal... But I don't want to pay shipping, nor do I have $50 worth of stuff to buy. But since full price is $20 I guess I can justify paying $6 shipping when I'm getting $40 worth of body butters? (Not that I ever pay full price for them lol)

• Like 1

Ugh I've been wanting to try the apple and cranberry body butters and $5 is a crazy good deal... But I don't want to pay shipping, nor do I have $50 worth of stuff to buy. But since full price is $20 I guess I can justify paying $6 shipping when I'm getting $40 worth of body butters? (Not that I ever pay full price for them lol)

it's FS @ $30 right now!

it's FS @ $30 right now!

Ahaha welp I already bought the 2 body butters and paid for shipping before I saw your message. It's ok though, $17 after tax for 2 items I really wanted is better than spending $30+tax on $10 worth of stuff I wanted and then stuff I really didn't need atm

American Eagle/Aerie has lots of good stuff on clearance right now. I don't usually buy their items unless they are on sale, so I just spent $70 on a sweater, tank top, flannel PJs, and some flannel shorts. If you like their stuff or need some post-Christmas gifts, definitely check it out.  

ETA + Free shipping on everything

Edited by jocedun

ugh ULTA is pissing me off. They gave me a coupon for a $4 ULTA brand eyeshadow instead of the CK mascara they gave everyone else.

Would anyone trade their GAP code for 20% ulta code? If not, I'll send it your way tomorrow @@latinafeminista! I'm just sad about the points that are going to expire... :| I should've just lied about my birthday,clearly

• Like 1

Just got Ulta order 1, the entire thing is sticky from their body wash.and the other tarte set they put up was the one from last year (that's what I get for not paying attention. but my double exposure palette came. I'm ready to see if they really do "transform"...

• Like 1

More enabling! Rite Aid 25% off the whole store: https://shop.riteaid.com/info/last-minute-holiday-deals-affiliate3

It does say you can't combine it with other offers, but this is a great deal for some stuff (like Essie) that usually doesn't go on sale. Well I guess you can technically find Essie in NR or Marshalls, but current collections, I think. Does not exclude beauty

Lmao so I placed that small body shop order and I mumbled something about my phone being a douche at checkout and the bf said "wait, you're buying something again? I feel like you're buying something every time we're together, I think you have a shopping problem... Is it more makeup?"

• Like 9

LOL mine's the same way. He's always like, "What are you looking at? Makeup?" if I'm on my phone. I try to rush home on days I know I got a delivery, LOL. It's easier to bribe him though, because he loves a good face mask and he's fascinated with how much dirt is on his face when I use toner first, too. So if I've bought skincare, there's no need to run home... LOL

• Like 2

Lmao so I placed that small body shop order and I mumbled something about my phone being a douche at checkout and the bf said "wait, you're buying something again? I feel like you're buying something every time we're together, I think you have a shopping problem... Is it more makeup?"

My BF saw me unable to leave L'Occitane (for 5 min) 2 mornings as we had plans to go out and asked me if I was addicted to shopping...  

While he is 95% of the time focused on Linked-In and doom & gloom scenarios...

I think addiction is a term reserved for someone participating in an activity that doesn't churn said subject's butter and they are unable to relate...

Disclaimer: does not include the text-book addictions addressed by institutions.

Edited by FormosaHoney
  • Like 4

I wonder if this is in the shops as well?  Am going out to 'pre-inventory' Lush, Bed Bath and Beyond and maybe pick-up one Apple.

"Shine" gets you a GWP at $50:

vitamin-e-serum-in-oil_m.jpg

$26, on sale for $15.60 or $0 with $50 purchase.

EDIT:  The $5 is not offered in the stores, only online.  

Edited by FormosaHoney