zadidoll

Enablers...and anyone who wants to share their shopping deals! (part 2)

I know it's super late, but if anyone wants my Ulta code it is:  2WSUZKY68

This code's been redeemed.  Please make a curtesy post when claiming codes, thanks.

Edited by FormosaHoney
  • Like 1

@@sstich79 Mine went through fine, I just had a problem when I tried to use Paypal. When I had that selected to pay my 79 cents, they wanted to only use $10 off the gift card and the rest via paypal. So I switched it to card and it worked as it should

Well, hell's bells. I've tried PayPal and two different cards on three different accounts. It really sucks that I can't get this to work... hate to watch the code magic slip through my fingers here in a little while. :-(

I'm going to guess that the people who use the codes without posting are lurkers without an account... I doubt anyone here has such poor manners.

• Like 5

It's SUCH a pet-peeve of mine! There's no reason not to post if you read this forum because everyone is so friendly... they're just in it to get as many free codes and deals as possible. All take, no give. Pretty much the opposite of the beautiful women on this board!

(Yes, I am grinchy this Christmas. Been a really, really bad few days)

• Like 9

I'm going to guess that the people who use the codes without posting are lurkers without an account... I doubt anyone here has such poor manners.

this is why I ask people to PM me if they would like a code

• Like 7

That's so crappy to do ... to take a code and not say.  Argh.  I normally would have just offered it up, then messaged it to whoever, but it was so late, and the sale was close to being over, and I didn't want to risk it getting unused!

I hope everyone has had a great holiday today <3

• Like 4

Merry Christmas! Today has been wonderful and extra special thanks to some very sweet MUT girls!  :w00t:  :w00t:  :hugs3:  :hugs3:  :sunshine:  :sunshine:

• Like 3

I got some wonderful gifts from @@SaraP , @ , and @@dancersmum for Christmas. We're off to Chinese food then trying to get my damn site back up because sure as shit as soon as i announced it it went down.

Edited by Tweakabell
  • Like 1

This isn't purchase enabling but more DIY enabling?  Just put a batch cranberry-chocolate-covered-cacoa-nibs banana-bread cup-cakes in the oven.  

Swapped out lychee honey for sugar in the receipe, since am relocating within the week, trying to use stuff up.  I always swap out a couple of table spoon of corn-meal for flower to add texture as well.  

Then I looked at the bowl and remembered Lush's delicious mouth watering masks and thought hmmm... poured a little rose water in the mixing bowl, scrapped the sides to emulsifying into creamy consistency, then patted this fresh gem all over face!  The corn meal acted as 'exfoliators' for a brief rubbing and now it's just sitting on face for another 20 min.

Honey, banana and egg facial with corn meal beads in a base of rose water and flour, LOL and it didn't cost me a dime!  Next time I'll probably sneak a table-spoon out before adding it to the flour for my 'facial'...

Edited by FormosaHoney
  • Like 3

This isn't purchase enabling but more DIY enabling? Just put a batch cranberry-chocolate-covered-cacoa-nibs banana-bread cup-cakes in the oven.

Swapped out lychee honey for sugar in the receipe, since am relocating within the week, trying to use stuff up. I always swap out a couple of table spoon of corn-meal for flower to add texture as well.

Then I looked at the bowl and remembered Lush's delicious mouth watering masks and thought... poured a little rose water in the mixing bowl, scrapped the sides to emulsifying into creamy consistency, then patted this fresh gem all over face! The corn meal acted a 'exfoliators' for a brief rubbing and now it's just sitting on face for another 20 min.

Honey, banana and egg facial in a base of rose water and flour, LOL. Next time I'll probably sneak a table-spoon out before adding it to the flour for my 'facial'...

lol! Two of my fave things, skincare and baking! Never thought to combine them before!
  • Like 1

I got these as stocking stuffers for my Husband, but who do you suppose has been munching on them all day? They don't count when you eat them on a holiday, right?

post-88064-0-07289000-1419547730_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

Merry Christmas everyone!!  I love coming here and hanging out with you all~can't wait for more fun in 2015!  A WHOLE YEAR OF MAKEUP!  (hmmm...wonder where I'll put it!!!)

• Like 8

I got these as stocking stuffers for my Husband, but who do you suppose has been munching on them all day? They don't count when you eat them on a holiday, right?

Totally doesn't count on the holidays!! Merry munching!

• Like 1

Merry Christmas, Enablers! 

I'll be one of the minority who says that it doesn't really bother me if someone posts a code, someone else uses it and doesn't comment to say they used it. As others have said, it could be lurkers or "guests", and the code is essentially for whoever uses it first at that point. If it does bother you, the better thing would be to announce it and have someone PM you for it. I have personally done both. I'm just happy that someone is getting use out of a code I know I won't use! 

• Like 2

Merry Christmas Enablers!

Though I just joined, I have been enjoying this thread (& a couple others!) for a few months and have truly enjoyed the friendly & inviting nature of everyone! It is my *happy place* that I turn to when I just need to remember there are so many kind people in the world. (I have just left a job where I worked with open Child Protective Service clients and some days could get very dark and gloomy.) It is an every night ritual to make me appreciate how fortunate I am and give me the extra boost to keep on. So merriest of Christmases to each and every one of you. You spread joy farther than you might realize! ~ Angela

• Like 12

You spread joy farther than you might realize! ~ Angela

That was so sweet!  I love how you phrased that.  I always forget that just anyone can view what we say here...it feels like such a small community of people.  Merry Christmas! 

• Like 1

Merry Christmas everyone!  B&BW is sending out the code 10NOW for $10 off $40 online during their "75% off" Christmas clearance sale, but I was able to use FA144626 today for $20 off $50.  Happy Merry!

• Like 4

Merry Christmas everyone! B&BW is sending out the code 10NOW for $10 off $40 online during their "75% off" Christmas clearance sale, but I was able to use FA144626 today for $20 off $50. Happy Merry!

Thank you!! Worked for me too! 6 lotions, 7 soaps, and a shower gel for $38!! Woohoo!
  • Like 2

Lush's boxing day sale starts at 9AM ET tomorrow :D I'm not sure if the UK site is starting at 9AM their time as well, but that's 4AM ET for any fellow night owls here lol

• Like 1

Lush's boxing day sale starts at 9AM ET tomorrow :D I'm not sure if the UK site is starting at 9AM their time as well, but that's 4AM ET for any fellow night owls here lol

I'm so excited, I actually work right near a store this year. I'm so going over there on my first break and crossing my fingers there is still stuff available! 

A peaceful & merry evening to all!  I want to thank each lovely lady here for being part of 'my' secret garden.  I specifically come here when I'm a bit in the dumps and the positive energy's here carries me!

Am playing LUSH tetris...  I wonder if a purchase on the US BOGO site results in scenario A or B...  Anyone?  I'd like to shape my purchasing 'strategy' optimally.

Hypothetical Purchase:

Tutti Fruti Set          2 x $16.95

Fairy Ring Soap      2 x $7.95

A. $16.95 + $0 (BOGO) + $7.95 + $0 (BOGO) = $24.90

B. $16.95 + $16.95 + $0 (BOGO) + $0 (BOGO) = $33.90

We are looking at a high of 18 F tomorrow here in Colorado, perfect for online shopping!

Anyone know if there's a free shipping purchase amount?

Edited by FormosaHoney